Reply to Thread

A new status update is available! It contains some screenshots comparing the lights and shadows in the new and old version.

Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 30 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Do you mean the lamps do not emit light (i.e. the room is still dark after placing a lamp), or is the lamp itself unlit (i.e. the bulb appears to be black)? The latter issue is unfortunately a limitation of how the lamps are currently rendered, this will be changed in the near future :)
  • Simple lamp not lit

Blue Painted

I'm not sure if this is me of the game (v0.9.5.7) - I've made and placed two simple lamps and they aren't lit. When I did this on a different world they simple lamp was always on. I'm playing survival mode.

I've tried clicking and F-key but I'm at a loss.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I changed computer (to my big one with real graphics) and I can see the light effect but the bulbs don't show as being lit ... maybe the light effect is my gamma setting.