Reply to Thread

We've posted a status update with some first screenshots of the new terrain generation. There is also a new update available for the Java version!

Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 30 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 20

• red51 wrote:

What graphics card do you use exactly? There have been some reports about similar issues with certain integrated Intel HD Graphics adapters (in this case disabling "graphic_water_post_processing" in the config.properties file [i.e. setting it to false] does the trick).

Shader programs like ReShade can also cause these issues btw, as mentioned by @dagoline
    Just found out about the Reshade thing, I have reshade but only use it for City Skylines. My Graphics Card is NVIDIA GEFORCE 1050Ti - All up to date. I did get mine working but
    DanielBoone
    still has trouble with theirs.
  • What graphics card do you use exactly? There have been some reports about similar issues with certain integrated Intel HD Graphics adapters (in this case disabling "graphic_water_post_processing" in the config.properties file [i.e. setting it to false] does the trick).

Shader programs like ReShade can also cause these issues btw, as mentioned by @dagoline
  • Deirdre wrote:

Deinstall the game is normally the last option. You can check your game files by steam or delete the cache folder completely.
    If the world file is broken, it will be corrupted after a new installation. I'm playing over 4 years, and I have reinstalled the game
    1times, that was just to check my settings. But it works for you, so everything is fine. :)
    Yes, did that first as mentioned above. Along with drivers ,etc. Nothing worked so i did the reinstall deleting everything and it worked for me.
  • In my case after reinstalling I had no world files and started a brand new world..... still had the issue.
    Is not a big issue for me though as I don't go into the sea any way and lakes appear normal.
  • Deinstall the game is normally the last option. You can check your game files by steam or delete the cache folder completely.
    If the world file is broken, it will be corrupted after a new installation. I'm playing over 4 years, and I have reinstalled the game
    1times, that was just to check my settings. But it works for you, so everything is fine. :)
  • keitha7373 wrote:

DanielBoone wrote:

I uninstalled and removed the folder....... and then did a complete reinstall of the game ..... however I still have the problem after doing a fresh install of game files.

I think this issue is somewhere else.
    When i did mine, I deleted EVERYTHING Rising World before reinstalling - server files too

Like wise.... everything was deleted before reinstalling..... problem is still there
  • DanielBoone wrote:

I uninstalled and removed the folder....... and then did a complete reinstall of the game ..... however I still have the problem after doing a fresh install of game files.

When i did mine, I deleted EVERYTHING Rising World before reinstalling - server files too
  • I uninstalled and removed the folder....... and then did a complete reinstall of the game ..... however I still have the problem after doing a fresh install of game files.