Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Fobsily -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Rosensträucher.

Like (Post)
    Hier habe ich einen Pavillon mit Rosenstrauch. Des weiteren einen Rosenstrauch rot und einen gelb blühend beigefügt. Die könnt ihr hinsetzen wo ihr wollt.
  • Fobsily -

Liked MAVR_’s post in the thread English watchtower.

Like (Post)
    это вышка русского острога шестнадцатого века (крепость)
  • Fobsily -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Die erste deutsche Eisenbahn "Adler".

Like (Post)
    Der Hersteller war Robert Stephenson, Baujahr 1835 bis 1836, ausgemustert 1857. Spurweite Normalspur 1435 mm Länge über Puffer 7620 mm Höchstgeschwindigkeit 65 Km/h Reisegeschwindigkeit 24 bis 28 Km/h (laut Anordnung des Direktoriums der beyerischen…
  • Fobsily -

Liked Urshala’s post in the thread English simple furniture.

Like (Post)
    furniture from the strawberry farm
  • Fobsily -

Replied to the thread German Springbrunnen.

• Fobsily -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Springbrunnen.

Like (Post)
    Hier habe ich noch einen kleinen Springbrunnen für euch. 8o
  • Fobsily -

Replied to the thread German (HS)Hessenstrolche.

Quote from lenko: “Immoment baue ich für die Nähe von unserem Güterhafen einen Leuchtturm. der Bau zieht sich ungewollt in die Länge. Heute habe ich das Geländer fertig gestellt. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…4128ccb1f5983bd05c2c9f4da ” Wow, das…
  • yahwho -

Replied to the thread The Future of Rising World.

Quote from red51: “player 4 plays as a giant phallus ” Hahaha what an example! 8o Whole new meaning to Rising World.... =O
  • Arakara -

Like (Post)
    Hier habe ich einen Pavillon mit Rosenstrauch. Des weiteren einen Rosenstrauch rot und einen gelb blühend beigefügt. Die könnt ihr hinsetzen wo ihr wollt.
  • Avanar -

Like (Post)
  • thueringerplayer1975 -

Posted the thread Vorschlag Pilze, Beeren, Kräuter.

Thread
    Guten Abend, als ich letzten mal wieder das Spiel angemacht habe und ich so durch die Wälder wanderte, viel mir etwas auf. Es gab so einiges aber irgendwie fehlten die typischen Wald,- und Graspflanzen, nämlich Pilze und Kräuter. So wären diese zum…
  • Testendo -

Replied to the thread Spiel will nicht starten.

Zwar spät aber kommt :D Das Problem war sehr einfach: 8er USB an dem 4er USB... Am 8er die Lautsprecher an und darüber am 4er das Headset... Da war wohl das Chaos vorprogrammiert 8o Eins von beiden ausgeschaltet, lief alles bestens, bis auf mein…
  • Helie -

Like (Post)
  • zwerk7 -

Posted the thread German Rosensträucher.

Thread
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread The Future of Rising World.

Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “I'm going to re-reply to this because it could be a one time thing. Right before you join a world you could set it so it could be default or at any time. If a server chooses default avatars, stay default, or put in conditions…
  • yahwho -

Replied to a comment by Xantequia on yahwho’s wall.

Wall Reply
    It would take quite a bit of time. There are a lot of things to consider. For example, what happens when a chest is destroyed/picked up when it contains a note? Does the note get destroyed or does the note linger on like a memory leak? Input and saving…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Replied to the thread English Mixer (Streaming).

Videos only last about 15 days before they're deleted on Twitch. I did stream and I did try making videos for Kdenlive to prevent me from uploading them onto Youtube. I wanted to add so many images and it only recognized a few portions of them. I haven't…
  • Xantequia -

Replied to a comment by Xantequia on yahwho’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Would it be difficult to make a plugin that is a customizable note that can be placed in chests? I do treasure hunts and would like to write clues on "notes" for players to read when they find them. Like hit the R key to read them.
  • sharkbitefischer -

Replied to the thread users with space in name how to.

you can use a - or a _ to replace the space in the name and things will work proper at that time :) you can have them change there name in the loby of there game to remove the space if you wish, this usualy fixes things. Spaces in player names cause…
  • beko -

Replied to the thread Rising World Amazing Build System.

Quote from diegomarino80gongo: “next time make a video, i want to see how you get this stuff ” No magic here. It's just planks and beams. …and a lot of setp setr and setl commands via ingame console 8o