Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Galochka -

Posted the thread Superflat, Surreal World.

Thread
    Superflat, Surreal World I can not find oceans and lakes. They are not on these cards? ============================ Ich kann keine Ozeane und Seen finden. Sie sind nicht auf diesen Karten? (google tr)
  • Smoka -

Wrote a comment on Smoka’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Der Server Läuft, der braucht nur ein wenig bist man drauf ist
  • Mag -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

Like (Post)
    adding more here
  • Mag -

Liked Alex74’s post in the thread English / German Segelschiff / Sailing ship.

Like (Post)
    really great job :)
  • Mag -

Liked Ryan’s post in the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

Like (Post)
    New Warm-up Home Alright, I made a new one just for smiles and giggles and to get back in the swing of things. This one's very simple. The center is the entry/mudroom/ coat room. Or, maybe you go zany and put a mini pool or something in there. Anyway,…
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread Setnpcskin.

• Deirdre -

Replied to the thread UUID vom Server verbannen.

Ich meinte die Areaprotection, also Lua. Das Script macht nur bei manchen Namen Probleme, selten zwar, aber auch erst seit dem Update auf Steam Id's.
  • Alex74 -

Replied to the thread English / German Segelschiff / Sailing ship.

• Pounce22 -

Liked Sowisengreat’s post in the thread English Witch's' House and well.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Made a cauldron first that went so well had to make a house to go with it. The house is two story with a work room, cooking and dining area and loft bedroom. It has all work stations except furnace. The House is 16 by 15 Blocks. Recommend raking the…
  • Pounce22 -

Liked ArcaneDesmond’s post in the thread English The Hermithood Blueprints.

Like (Post)
    My new video released today but I completely forgot to upload the new blueprint 8| That's okay fixing this now. Okay so what is this blueprint you may ask? It's a custom door frame with hinges you could use to start an outline for a house with planks &…
  • SonoBionda -

Quote from red51: “Also zB offlineban 76561197960265720 -1 Grund ” Erst mal Danke an alle ... aber dies hier ist genau das, was ich gerne hätte ... einen Konsolenbefehl ^^ ... auf offlineban wäre ich allerdings nie gekommen 8o
  • Helie -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

Like (Post)
    tunnel
  • Xantequia -

Posted the thread Plugin request.

Thread
    Hey there smart, beautiful, handsome, totally gnarly plugin creators! I am just a low life that does not know how to make plugins. However, I was wondering if someone would enjoy creating a plugin that I hope would be easy. I have "treasure Hunts" on my…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread English On Mouse Over.

Well, the problem is that we have to sync every "mouse enter" and "mouse exit" event with the server. This could result in a lot of packets, at least if you have a complex UI =O But apart from that, we're still unsure about the future of the API…
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

• red51 -

Der ban Command funktioniert nur bei Online-Spielern und akzeptiert dort tatsächlich nur den Namen. Um stattdessen einen Spieler zu bannen, der sich momentan nicht auf dem Server befindet, musst du den offlineban Command verwenden. Dieser benötigt dann…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Setnpcskin.

Hmm... es scheint so, dass sich ein anderes UI Element vor dem Fenster befindet (das Fenster, in welchem sich die Angaben über das Bauelement befinden, also ob es Gelocked ist, Grid aktiv etc). Auch wenn das Element zwar nicht sichtbar ist, verhindert…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Die Zukunft von Rising World.

Also Welten werden leider nicht mehr mit der neuen Version kompatibel sein :( Das hängt aber nicht unbedingt mit dem Engine-Wechsel zusammen, viel mehr ist das dem Umstand geschuldet, dass wir die Weltgenerierung von Grund auf neu schreiben. Das war auch…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Console team.

It's just an old debug command to force play a certain sound effect ;) Right now it only works properly for 2D sounds (for example, you could type playsound gui_screenshot, which is one of the few 2D sounds). 3D sounds always play at world position 0 0 0…
  • Deirdre -

Posted the thread Setnpcskin.

Thread
    Ich kann das Aussehen der Dummys nicht mehr überall ändern. Dunkelbraune, mittelbraune Augen geht überhaupt nicht mehr, dunkelbraune Haare auch nicht. Das Wechseln der Augenfarbe/Haarfarben funktioniert nur sehr sehr zögerlich, wenn überhaupt …