Letzte Aktivitäten

25.05.2018: Das kommende Reittier-Update wird nächste Woche verfügbar sein!

• diegomarino80gongo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema just not playing yet verfasst.

Beitrag
    hi @red51! please support my request to select number of animals!
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.71 verfasst.

Beitrag
    This database does not seem to be updating with Bears and Boars captured. However, they are being captured and acting captured in game. It also puts Kuh in for German players and Cows for English players. What does the program track?
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] AktiveSign 1.0.0 [Tester gesucht] verfasst.

Beitrag
    The interface with iConomy for costs on the signs works perfectly! :thumbsup: Google Translate Die Schnittstelle zu iConomy für die Kosten der Schilder funktioniert einwandfrei!
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] AktiveSign 1.0.0 [Tester gesucht] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Patrick This routine is having difficulties. It only sees the last sign made in the database. If I make a sign it works just fine. If I post another sign it will tell me the previous warp does not exist. I checked the database and it is constructed…
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Upcoming: Mounts verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captian_Cornball: „Zitat von angriff: „Uhm anybody know how we get mounts? Are they prolific? Do we craft them? Can you just get one anywhere and ride it ? Or is it just part of your inventory? Can servers restrict them? So many…
  • lout -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin]Trails verfasst.

Beitrag
    sweet little plugin. Been wanting to make gravel pathways that follow the terrain. Couple of bugs for you and a request. 1. /laymode with no options give a arratIndexOutOfBounds error 2. /lay with no options does the same thing 4. My request, is it…
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Vorschau: Reittiere verfasst.

Beitrag
    Körbe sehen bestimmt auch optisch nicht schlecht aus. :) Nur müsste es dann auch Sachen geben, die man hineingeben kann.
  • Minotorious -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Question on Timers verfasst.

Beitrag
    i made my Timer a field and then initialised it in a method and inside its runnable i used the .pause() method. When my if loop triggered and the .pause() method was invoked i got the exception Maybe the exception is related to the fact that the…
  • lout -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Whlielist and Server console commands verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks @red51 .. much appreciated :)
  • Bogus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Vorschau: Reittiere verfasst.

Beitrag
    Was vielleicht auch nicht schlecht wäre für transportieren, wären Körbe. Darin könnte man zum beispiel Äpfel etc. transportieren und dazu noch ein Esel, dann wäre das Gespann komplett *gg
  • 3vilPCDiva -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Smelting Notifications verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von sharkbitefischer: „question can this be run with several furnaces at the same time and will it give separate finnish tones when done? and it works fine on multiplayer dedicated server. Ity would be noce to have a volume controle on the…
  • .einherjer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Willkommen / Welcome -motd verfasst.

Beitrag
    Alles klar, danke für die Antwort!
  • Captian_Cornball -

Beitrag
    Zitat von angriff: „Uhm anybody know how we get mounts? Are they prolific? Do we craft them? Can you just get one anywhere and ride it ? Or is it just part of your inventory? Can servers restrict them? So many questions so little time. “ I…
  • angriff -

Beitrag
    Uhm anybody know how we get mounts? Are they prolific? Do we craft them? Can you just get one anywhere and ride it ? Or is it just part of your inventory? Can servers restrict them? So many questions so little time.
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Smelting Notifications verfasst.

Beitrag
    question can this be run with several furnaces at the same time and will it give separate finnish tones when done? and it works fine on multiplayer dedicated server. Ity would be noce to have a volume controle on the finnish tone. It seems to be a little…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Question on Timers verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sorry for the late response :| I'm glad to hear you solved the issue, however, basically you can stop the timer from within the runnable. If you need a reference to the timer object, you could create the runnable separately (initialize the timer with…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Missing NPC Textures & Other Bugs verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sorry for the late response! :/ About the black skins: this was a bug which has been fixed in the latest update (0.9.2.7). Prior to this update, npc's (and even the player) sometimes spawned with pitch black skins. The "invisible parts" when wearing…
  • Poki Mo -

Mag den Beitrag von PatrickBronke im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Liste aller Items, Objekte usw. | List of all items, objects etc..

Like (Beitrag)
    Hallo alle Zusammen, habt ihr schon mal verzweifelnd nach der richtigen ID gesucht. Dass hat nun ein Ende. Denn hier ist nun eine liste aller ID! Egal ob Items, Objekte, Kleider usw.! Hier findet ihr es! Falls etwas fehlt, sagt bescheid! Ich füge es…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Whlielist and Server console commands verfasst.

Beitrag
    Actually the server supports certain "input commands" (i.e. commands which can be run from the server console) ;) These commands can be used to kick a player, change the time or shutdown the server. Here is an overview of all supported commands (see "Input…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema when people log onto my server and the game loads to 10 percent and stops verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von icon58: „Went to the bottom and it looked like someone set pieces of plywood on the ocean floor some of the piece were like mirrors some show the land even though the land was far away and some I fell into a black abyss but alas no…