Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• zwerk7 -

Posted the thread German Rosensträucher.

Thread
    Hier habe ich einen Pavillon mit Rosenstrauch. Des weiteren einen Rosenstrauch rot und einen gelb blühend beigefügt. Die könnt ihr hinsetzen wo ihr wollt.
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread The Future of Rising World.

Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “I'm going to re-reply to this because it could be a one time thing. Right before you join a world you could set it so it could be default or at any time. If a server chooses default avatars, stay default, or put in conditions…
  • yahwho -

Replied to a comment by Xantequia on yahwho’s wall.

Wall Reply
    It would take quite a bit of time. There are a lot of things to consider. For example, what happens when a chest is destroyed/picked up when it contains a note? Does the note get destroyed or does the note linger on like a memory leak? Input and saving…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Replied to the thread English Mixer (Streaming).

Videos only last about 15 days before they're deleted on Twitch. I did stream and I did try making videos for Kdenlive to prevent me from uploading them onto Youtube. I wanted to add so many images and it only recognized a few portions of them. I haven't…
  • Xantequia -

Wall Reply
    Would it be difficult to make a plugin that is a customizable note that can be placed in chests? I do treasure hunts and would like to write clues on "notes" for players to read when they find them. Like hit the R key to read them.
  • sharkbitefischer -

Replied to the thread users with space in name how to.

you can use a - or a _ to replace the space in the name and things will work proper at that time :) you can have them change there name in the loby of there game to remove the space if you wish, this usualy fixes things. Spaces in player names cause…
  • beko -

Replied to the thread Rising World Amazing Build System.

Quote from diegomarino80gongo: “next time make a video, i want to see how you get this stuff ” No magic here. It's just planks and beams. …and a lot of setp setr and setl commands via ingame console 8o
  • yahwho -

Wall Reply
    There is not much point writing plugins at the moment imo. The current API may not work after the game engine is re-done :(
  • ArcaneDesmond -

@red51 Out of curiosity will there be a way to shrink the size of the heads of display when opening the crafting menu with the new version? I want to make a crafting hud that's more opaque than what's current so if we have "Pause On Lost Focus = False"…
  • diegomarino80gongo -

Quote from beko: “20190722001659_1.jpg 20190721152111_1.jpg 20190722001648_1.jpg 20190625232722_1.jpg I know that feeling :D Works on a medieaval english hall house ~14C. ” next time make a video, i want to see how you get this stuff
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

taking a bit longer with new stuff my brother fell ill so got litle time to really play the game at this time
  • Helie -

hum, if you did some Rising World stream, I didn't find it on this platform :(
  • Helie -

• beko -

20190722001659_1.jpg 20190721152111_1.jpg 20190722001648_1.jpg 20190625232722_1.jpg I know that feeling :D Works on a medieaval english hall house ~14C.
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Replied to the thread English VR Games.

Let's do a little catchup. Before that, I need to share a blog posting dealing with my VR experiences because Oculus honestly set me off. I've also been sharing most of my VR related things on Rising World's Steam offtopics section for being easier in…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

I love how I said I'd stream on Mixer every night to only find you can't stream on Android devices because it mutes sound. That blew my bubble of enthusiasm that I just felt "dead". I also found out I lost a follower on Twitch so I guess there is also…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Quote from red51: “Well, but I have to say that this will not be just a "regular feature" like posters (so people can swap the npcs and players at any time), probably it will be more or less a modding feature (just like adding custom items). More…
  • JohnnyDew -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Die erste deutsche Eisenbahn "Adler".

Like (Post)
    Der Hersteller war Robert Stephenson, Baujahr 1835 bis 1836, ausgemustert 1857. Spurweite Normalspur 1435 mm Länge über Puffer 7620 mm Höchstgeschwindigkeit 65 Km/h Reisegeschwindigkeit 24 bis 28 Km/h (laut Anordnung des Direktoriums der beyerischen…
  • Lilli -

Replied to the thread Fatal Error log....

Thanks Red. This happened when I am trying to look at a blueprint. We are not using any plug ins and there are only 2 of us on the server. While we do a lot of building, we move on when we are happy with a village. We are only working on a single…
  • dagoline -

Liked MAVR_’s post in the thread English watchtower.

Like (Post)
    это вышка русского острога шестнадцатого века (крепость)