Letzte Aktivitäten

• yahwho -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 2018-05-30: Look at my horse! verfasst.

Beitrag
    One of the biggest time consuming factors in code imo is the documentation. It's "easy" to bash out quick dirty bad code, but to write elegant, efficient, well documented code takes time. The game is great how it is, but people always want more. Human…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 2018-05-30: Look at my horse! verfasst.

Beitrag
    With all the impatience going around on Steam I want to share these on there but the links would break over time that I chose to up them as attachments. 1) Better to have a game that takes its time in development over a rushed buggy mess. 2) The 2nd…
  • yahwho -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Rising World Game Run Servers at Launch? verfasst.

Beitrag
    The biggest problem with blueprints is that they require no resources. Which is why many servers block them. They also enable (malicious) player a prime opportunity to cause a lot of chaos in a short period of time. Isn't Artisans Realm a creative mode…
  • Fizbit -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 1 server 1 person. seems to be the norm verfasst.

Beitrag
    True. The premise being that as more features are added, more people will come. There`s a large niche for sandbox games now and I think that will continue to grow. I havent looked at the price since I bought into the early access but it was darn cheap…
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema maps problem verfasst.

Beitrag
    all I was saying is if he was playing on a server with a different seed it would need to uncover a new map. He can take his old map from his single player and copy all the data to his online map folder and he will have his offline maps in his online game…
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    @sharkbitefischer steam cloud synchs worlds between devices but it doesn't synch maps
  • lenko -

Mag den Beitrag von MasterLex im Thema Deutsch / Englisch IKEA-Parts.

Like (Beitrag)
    englisch: Today I started this thread for all Ikea-furniture-Parts. All blueprints can be added to your furniture store on your Server (if you have one). And maybe someone wants to build an Ikea-furniture-store sometimes ;) Of course you are free to…
  • lenko -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch IKEA-Parts verfasst.

Beitrag
    die zwei Teile hab ich erstmal für unser Möbelhaus, wenn ich genug zusammen hab, setz ich sie dann auch dort. Kommt da dann noch mehr 8) :thumbup:
  • sharkbitefischer -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Redeye: „So i have a desktop pc that I play most of the time, But i work out of town so i got a laptop. When Im on my laptop my map does not show all the uncovered areas like when Im on my desktop. It would be nice if i had the same map on…
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plug-in] Area Protection verfasst.

Beitrag
    turn on admin priv. before you enter the edit area. It is at the bottom of the previous page.
  • bugway -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plug-in] Area Protection verfasst.

Beitrag
    I have trouble with plugin. I can not press any buttons when edit the created area. Checkboxes is not visible! (screenshot in attachment). I can create area and delete area, but no anything else. This is bug?
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Hat das Thema Englisch Funky time gestartet.

Thema
    North Korea is partying all the time ^^ youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch on RespawnEvent verfasst.

Beitrag
    Basically what I am trying to do is reset or change the Respawn vs the Spawn first time inventory. I guess I have to find a different way and remove it one by one since this does not work. Or do I have to clear and and then set it as an attribute..…
  • Pescatore -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Parallax Occlusion Mapping? verfasst.

Beitrag
    ?
  • Khassy1 -

Mag den Beitrag von SonoBionda im Thema Deutsch Nachbau Schloss Reichenow, DE, Brandenburg.

Like (Beitrag)
    So, dann will ich auch mal ein Bauwerk mit Euch teilen: Es handelt sich um den Nachbau eines realen Schlosses ... Schloss Reichenow in Brandenburg. Als Vorlage dienten Bilder und Grundrisse, welche man im Internet finden kann. Da es heutzutage als Hotel…
  • Ludy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch IKEA-Parts verfasst.

Beitrag
    Size 1 1 1 ist die größte Maßeinheit, also 1 Block, 0.01 0.01 0.01 die kleinste das ist nicht richtig die größte Maßeinheit ist ! Size 15.99 15.99 15.99
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch VR Games verfasst.

Beitrag
    Alright, I've been spacing out again from humidity, exhaustion, and combination of both. Even RPG Makers, and such.... I'm just dead. ----------- - Three life: store.steampowered.com/app/883790/Three_life/ - (Chinese game) - Coral Compass:
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Dagoline's World - ReShade ON verfasst.

Beitrag
    Another city... ;) youtu.be/VPUCV772IG4
  • Redeye -

Hat das Thema maps problem gestartet.

Thema
    So i have a desktop pc that I play most of the time, But i work out of town so i got a laptop. When Im on my laptop my map does not show all the uncovered areas like when Im on my desktop. It would be nice if i had the same map on what ever pc i log…
  • Redeye -

Hat das Thema Suggestions for windows and saddels plus bags gestartet.

Thema
    Can we get a triangle window? we use 45 degree building all the time and it would be nice to also have glass that can go into the triangles. Now with the horses and saddel , bags. Its nice that we can log out of game and we disappear so people cant kill…