Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• TheMrMik -

Liked Funmichi’s post in the thread German Meine aktuelle, 4. Rising World Welt, eine kleine Vorstellung :).

Like (Post)
    Hallo, ich möchte hier einige Eindrücke meiner kleinen aber feinen Rising World Welt geben, einige Naturaufnahmen der Natur aus meiner Umgebung, und was ich so baue und mache. Ich spiele in dieser Welt nun ca 40 Stunden und lasse es gemütlich angehen... …
  • Arakara -

Liked Funmichi’s post in the thread German Meine aktuelle, 4. Rising World Welt, eine kleine Vorstellung :).

Like (Post)
    Hallo, ich möchte hier einige Eindrücke meiner kleinen aber feinen Rising World Welt geben, einige Naturaufnahmen der Natur aus meiner Umgebung, und was ich so baue und mache. Ich spiele in dieser Welt nun ca 40 Stunden und lasse es gemütlich angehen... …
  • Avanar -

Liked Mag’s post in the thread English Roman Pool.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, a while ago I made a pool and I found some beautiful chairs and drinks from the forum ( thanks everyone for sharing) so, I want to share the pool with you, I hope you like it.
  • Helie -

Like (Post)
  • Funmichi -

Posted the thread German Meine aktuelle, 4. Rising World Welt, eine kleine Vorstellung :).

Thread
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English Lost in space or life on another planet.

I wonder if there would be something more features to build extraterrestrial stuft ?(
  • joni909 -

Liked ArcaneDesmond’s post in the thread English Rising World: The Hermithood.

Like (Post)
    Today I got another very special episode for you all. I met a person from on here his name is Joe but you all may know him by another name that I can't think of at the moment. Joe builds cruisers, ships and so much more and these things are awesome! He…
  • krazmuze -

Replied to the thread The Future of Rising World.

Also Planet Explorers which had similar terraformed mineable terrain was Unity. Their biggest problem was that jet flight, rail and fast cars was part of the story, the tile based terrain generators cannot keep up. Best limit to slow travel and…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Replied to the thread English Rising World: The Hermithood.

Got back from my neurosurgeon's office and I wanted to share today's video with you. Now there will be no Rising World for tomorrow which will be Tuesday for me because I spent a long day at the office. I'll go into details about that visit in a vlog for…
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread Blumen/Büsche/Gräser platzieren.

Cheaten bedeuet aber, dass die "gm 1" anmachen musst. :) Es gibt verschiedene Pflanzen über id's die du dir spawnen kannst. Meine Liste ist wahrscheinlich nicht aktuell, ich selbst wechsle zwischen F6 und dieser Liste hin- und her. Deine Büsche…
  • Deirdre -

Posted the thread English Lost in space or life on another planet.

Thread
    “And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space. And meaning.” (The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Superheroes) And spiders are no insects, but in this case ^^ I've made some pictures from life on…
  • Brummboer -

Replied to the thread [Vorschlag] Kommunikationssystem Morsezeichen und Langwellenhörfunk.

Nunja, ich hatte eigentlich eher ein fest installiertes Funkgerät im Sinn, eine Art Tisch mit der Funkausrüstung darauf und in einem Umkreis von ca. zwei Metern dann die Antenne. funktisch_z12G35_bea.jpg Aber die mobile Variante wäre natürlich auch…
  • joni909 -

Liked Mag’s post in the thread English Roman Pool.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, a while ago I made a pool and I found some beautiful chairs and drinks from the forum ( thanks everyone for sharing) so, I want to share the pool with you, I hope you like it.
  • Countrydragon -

These Preview Images look amazing! :thumbsup: The thing with steam is very sad to hear. Wouldn't be Patreon an option to support the development of your Game? A few sneak peak blogs/pictures over the next few months would be nice (It is always nice to get…
  • Dark Megatron -

Replied to the thread Die Zukunft von Rising World.

Da skalierbare Steine kommen wäre es schön, wenn auch die nur mit Befehlen verfügbaren Formen dabei wären, und welche, duie noch Fehlen. Wären eigentlich auch Blöcke machbar, die Lavatextur haben und welche , die in allen Farben Leuchten. Dann…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

I understand that some people have some concerns about the Unity Engine but look at how astounding Subnautica & Subnautica: Below Zero turned out by Unknown Worlds. Eventually they were able to work the engine into a beautiful masterpiece they call the…
  • Hulkster79 -

Ist es geplant in der neuen Version auch Mechanik, Strom und Fahrzeuge mit einzubauen ?
  • Galochka -

Red51, Will there be a new Rising Word to support Russian language? 8o 8o :rolleyes: Can I help you with that? Gratis. :rolleyes:
  • dagoline -

Liked Joseph Goebbels’s post in the thread English / German Mountain Cottage with Decorative Units.

Like (Post)
    Taken lots of decorative things from the forum (thanks everyone for all of them). A small work. Enjoy!
  • Kassa -

Wird es eigentlich diesmal richtige Flüsse geben? Ich finde Flüsse machen wirklich sehr viel her, natürlich müssen sie nicht fließen, aber einfach als Terrain Feature.