Letzte Aktivitäten

18.03.2019: Ein neuer Hotfix (0.9.5.4) ist nun verfügbar! Multiplayer Server müssen entsprechend geupdated werden

• Avanar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Inserting new objects into the world on the fly? verfasst.

Beitrag
    óh my god... this is possible now?? will someone create a plugin that can be easily used also by n00bs, like me? and where to get the models from?
  • Avanar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Beams and planks not rotating properly​ verfasst.

Beitrag
    if you open the console command line you can enter i.e. roate local to switch the way planks, beams, etc. get rotated. i also strongly suggest you to use the plugin "planks and beams". it makes a builders life so much easier. it is no cheat neither as…
  • Galochka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Rising World gives a fatal error when logging into a dedicated server. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ich bitte um Verzeihung. Ich habe das Problem gelöst. «Восходящий мир» - это новый и самый лучший сервер. Alles Arbeitet. (google tr)
  • Michelle -

Beitrag
    I'm sorry; I do not understand. If I have a wood plank, it should rotate in 3 different axis directions. It only does 2 directions so I cannot make a shelf, for example. Also, when using the console commands like '~ item woodplank id ___' the item…
  • Galochka -

Hat das Thema Rising World gives a fatal error when logging into a dedicated server. gestartet.

Thema
    Добрый день. Я не могу войти на выделенный сервер. Ранее я сделал дефрагментацию диска, обновил драйвер видео. AMB изменило значение с <entry key =…
  • Avanar -

Beitrag
    hm, i can´t confirm that. did you try maybe to change the rotation style? rotate world rotate local rotate legacy
  • gotkeyz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How to ban a player's steam ID verfasst.

Beitrag
    kick works though lol
  • gotkeyz -

Beitrag
    Not sure but I have just found out because he came back in and the system won't let me ban a 2 name name! arrrr! eg...("myname" can be banned but "my name" cannot be banned)
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    He shouldn't be able to do that, when you ban a player by name his UID is saved in the database's banned list and as such he is banned forever. Unless he has multiple steam accounts with the game on all of them :/
  • gotkeyz -

Beitrag
    Yes I did but I think he can just change his steam name and come back in but all good.
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    did you use -1 for the duration of the ban in the command?
  • Michelle -

Hat das Thema Beams and planks not rotating properly​ gestartet.

Thema
    Since the last update, with the addition of bandits, I've had issues with the advanced construction. Beams and planks are not rotating like they used to. One of the axis points is duplicated I think. Also, the texture id 25 (bricks) is mixed with id…
  • gotkeyz -

Hat das Thema How to ban a player's steam ID gestartet.

Thema
    So I have found a trouble maker on our server and banned him but him kept coming back in after changing his name. I did track him down and now have his steam id but am not sure where to ban his id at. Will keep looking but if anyone knows please let me…
  • Centaur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Furnished Room verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah! blinds fit perfectly...not very sure about curtains though :) I get bored with my builds once they are done....so haven't used any curtains so far!
  • Centaur -

Mag den Beitrag von Sheeba im Thema Englisch Furnished Room.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thank Centaur, I can see this works with blinds but not curtains. Many thanks for your reply. ^^
  • Avanar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Die Flora in Rising World: Pflanzen&Blumen&Kräuter ...und Nährstoffsystem! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Einfach ist eben doch nicht so einfach. Aber vielleicht kommt das ja mit dem großen weltupdate :)
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Mag den Beitrag von Centaur im Thema Englisch Belgdevania Area Temples Added.

Like (Beitrag)
    Awesome! :thumbup:
  • Zitat von noci: „Also wenn ich mir das so anhöre, kommt mir das so ein bischen vor wie dieses "flat earth" ding. Davon abgesehen das es Offensichtlich etwas mehr Arbeit ist, eine Kugel Erde zu machen. Wass soll denn geschehen, wenn die Welt voll ist,…
  • gotkeyz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Help with Log files verfasst.

Beitrag
    and thank you for popping by and taking a look and for the help!
  • gotkeyz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Help with Log files verfasst.

Beitrag
    I found the culprit in the world.db file by accident and it wasn't who I thought. I was searching in there trying to find where my disabled bandits file was so I can turn them back on and stumbled across the little jerk lol. Was actually my first thought…