Recent Activities

• drakonas111 -

Posted the thread English Chandelier and roof panel.

Thread
    Hi I made few more blueprints for you guys one of them is Chandelier with 8 and 4 bulbs cause we have only one in game so I made one more. Also I made roof panel Hope you like it :D
  • totoro7111 -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Luxury villa.

Like (Post)
    Hi I have spent some time building this house using my Victorian style wall panels inside and added some more details I have made the biggest problem I had was the dome so I have to download it Thanks to xdeft forum.rising-world.net/user/1198-xdeft/
  • totoro7111 -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Ship model tiny.

Like (Post)
    Hi This time I have build something small that you can decorate your house with its ship model perfect on shelf or fireplace Hope you like it
  • ceroshiro -

Replied to the thread [Plugin]Trails.

Perfekt! Sehr hilfreich! Vielleicht gehe ich jetzt nicht verloren......
  • ZebulonHH -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Cooking Timer [rarely updated].

Hmm... v0.3.0? I stored last year (2018) in june a version named 'CookingTimer.v0.3.2.zip'. I think something went wrong!?!
  • PatrickBronke -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Planks 'n Beams (updated) v0.6.0.

Quote from Devidian: “ja aber ich finde in deinem thread weder einen link zum sourcecode noch das angebliche zip mit dem Javadoc das irgendwo angesprochen wird - oder ich bin blind :D. ” Sorry. Dass Stimmt. Die Javadoc findest du als ZIP jetzt hier:
  • drakonas111 -

Liked Gillwin’s post in the thread English Dragon.

Like (Post)
    Dont usually post my Blueprints but thought i would share this one
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English the red rollercoaster.

• Alex74 -

Replied to the thread English Dragon.

• Centaur -

Like (Post)
  • DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread Game keeps locking and then booting me..

Quote from Lilli: “I am truly at a loss but very open to looking at what else it could possibly be. Thanks again for all the help, but sad to say I still need more help with this. ” Hi Lilli I took a closer look at your screenshots and think I…
  • lenko -

Like (Post)
    Hi This time I have build something small that you can decorate your house with its ship model perfect on shelf or fireplace Hope you like it
  • Ludy -

Like (Post)
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread English Dragon.

• lenko -

Like (Post)
  • lenko -

Liked Arakara’s post in the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

Like (Post)
    Quote from red51: “Wenn wir neue Features in diese Richtung einbauen, dann versuchen wir grundsätzlich, sie ein- und ausschaltbar zu lassen, damit jeder selber entscheiden kann, was er möchte und was nicht In den Einstellungen (unter Verschiedenes)…
  • Girli -

Liked red51’s post in the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

Like (Post)
    Quote from FallenAngel1303: “Erst vor zwei Tagen wäre ich fast daran verzweifelt, irgend etwas anzupflanzen. Aber das die Sichel die Früchte mit Saatgut einsammelt, war mir erstmal gar nicht bewusst. ” Das ist tatsächlich gar nicht so…
  • Girli -

Liked Arakara’s post in the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

Like (Post)
    Quote from red51: “Wenn wir neue Features in diese Richtung einbauen, dann versuchen wir grundsätzlich, sie ein- und ausschaltbar zu lassen, damit jeder selber entscheiden kann, was er möchte und was nicht In den Einstellungen (unter Verschiedenes)…
  • DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread Game keeps locking and then booting me..

I was looking at the issue you sent to Red51 a few months ago where you had issues such as logging off when you were on your horse and when you logged back in again you and your horse were under ground and you died..... then another time logging in and…
  • Arakara -

Replied to the thread German "Blöde Fragen".