Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Ludy -

Replied to the thread German Plugins die neue Gegenstände oder andere vergleichbare Sachen hinzufügt.

forum.rising-world.net/thread/…ugin-liste-plugin-list-d/ das ist eine liste mit allen Plugins das sollte etwas helfen
  • Redstonmanager -

Posted the thread German Plugins die neue Gegenstände oder andere vergleichbare Sachen hinzufügt.

Thread
    Guten Morgen, Ich suche ein Plugin oder eine Seite wo es alle Plugins gibt die neue Gegenstände hinzufügen, man kennt es von anderen bekannten Spielen dass man Mods installieren kann, wo es gefühlt 1.000 stück gibt, aber ich suche Plugins die genauso…
  • Sowisengreat -

Liked AllieCat’s post in the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

Like (Post)
    Hello Everybody! My girlfriend and I are working on a plugin to add somethign we feel Rising World has been missing for a while: More food and cooking! We mainly started this project as a self-tutorial on plugin creation in rising world usign the API,…
  • Helie -

Liked Sowisengreat’s post in the thread English Witch's' House and well.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Made a cauldron first that went so well had to make a house to go with it. The house is two story with a work room, cooking and dining area and loft bedroom. It has all work stations except furnace. The House is 16 by 15 Blocks. Recommend raking the…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Schwerwiegender Fehler.

Danke für den Log! Das ist leider ein Bug in der Physikengine, auf den wir nur Einfluss haben. Bzw. wir könnten ihn verhindern, was aber spürbar auf die allgemeine Performance gehen würde. Dieser Bug tritt aber i.d.R. extrem selten auf, tatsächlich…
  • PenguinColada -

Replied to the thread English Witch's' House and well.

• lenko -

Replied to the thread German (HS)Hessenstrolche.

Ab Heute gibt es "frischen" Fisch am Containerhafen forum.rising-world.net/attachm…60fc85e2dfd8fb6f9449e610d
  • Bridge -

Liked Foxnyu’s post in the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

Like (Post)
    Here I leave you an overview of my Egyptian world, the city of Memphis of the game Assassins Creed Origins, built in Rising World. I hope to be able to export it to the new version, and my thanks to all the players that their Blueprints have been able to…
  • hkurzawa -

Replied to the thread English Witch's' House and well.

• Sowisengreat -

Posted the thread English Witch's' House and well.

Thread
    Hi, Made a cauldron first that went so well had to make a house to go with it. The house is two story with a work room, cooking and dining area and loft bedroom. It has all work stations except furnace. The House is 16 by 15 Blocks. Recommend raking the…
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English How to build an angled roof and fill in that triangle space we all hate :).

I closed the gap with woodbeams with grid and size command in the same angle as the roof. Some textures are better than others. A video certainly explains that better
  • zwerk7 -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

Like (Post)
    im making roads in all types of ways also roads with stuff that are needed with roads like crossings t-splitting gasstasion
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread English How to build an angled roof and fill in that triangle space we all hate :).

Quote from javaman64: “Building an angled roof and filling in the gap. ” I'm not sure how this fills in the gap. Would you be able to make a video?
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] ServerTools v 1.3.0.

Quote from sharkbitefischer: “in the main game or server folder there should be a permissions folder ” I have opened literally every single folder in my Rising World game folder, including every subfolder, and can't find anything called permissions. …
  • sharkbitefischer -

in the main game or server folder there should be a permissions folder
  • Batta -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

Like (Post)
    im making roads in all types of ways also roads with stuff that are needed with roads like crossings t-splitting gasstasion
  • Deirdre -

Posted the thread Schwerwiegender Fehler.

Thread
    Rising World ist abgestürzt. Log anbei
  • Batta -

Quote from sharkbitefischer: “the permissions/groups folder has the files in it. ” Okay, that's the problem. I don't have any permissions/groups folder. I did a search and can't find it hidden anywhere either. Where is this supposed to come…
  • Helie -

Replied to the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

• Helie -

Liked Foxnyu’s post in the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

Like (Post)
    Here I leave you an overview of my Egyptian world, the city of Memphis of the game Assassins Creed Origins, built in Rising World. I hope to be able to export it to the new version, and my thanks to all the players that their Blueprints have been able to…