Recent Activities

• Galochka -

Wrote a comment on red51’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Good afternoon. Sorry, I have to ask you, could you send me the image of the shelter and the fire in png. Very necessary. Thanks in advance).

Guten Tag. Entschuldigung, ich habe eine bitte an Sie, könnten Sie mir Bilder von Shelter und Lagerfeuer in…
  • samlander -

Replied to the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

@yahwho, thanks for that, and thanks for suggesting peeking in the database, I had not considered that and it will most definitely come in handy later.
  • yahwho -

Replied to the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

hi @samlander Yes download a copy of DB Browser for SQLite and you can open up the database and look for the id's A dummy NPC is id 100 and a bandit it id 60
  • samlander -

Posted the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

Thread
    I understand that its world.spawnnpc() but what is the short ID for human? Is there a list? I would have expected it to take the NPCTypes enum, but to no avail. Can anyone help me on how to spawn a human npc? Thanks!
  • Mag -

Liked Hofnarr’s post in the thread English / German Torbogen/Kreuzgewölbe/Kuppeldach/ archway and cross vault and dome.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Leute. Heute habe ich mich mal an einem Torbogen und einem Kreuzgewölbe versucht. Durch Einstellen des Winkels über "setr" könnt ihr mit genug Blaupausen so eine Kuppel erstellen, wenn ihr das denn mögt und per ID euch ein hübsches Kuppeldach…
  • Mag -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English replica of the old city gate in my town.

Like (Post)
    fotos i could not place in the first post
  • Mag -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English replica of the old city gate in my town.

Like (Post)
    The Netherlands, Province Noord Brabant, city Bergen op Zoom: In the busy Westersingel street, the old medieval city gate is the Gevangenpoort (Prisoners gate) or Lievevrouwepoort (our mother marie's gate), the oldest monument of Bergen op Zoom. The…
  • Mag -

Liked ArcaneDesmond’s post in the thread English The Hermithood Blueprints.

Like (Post)
    I made new Blueprints today for tomorrow's video and I'll likely do the same for Monday's video as well since it's a holiday weekend. So happy fathers day to all of you Dad's out there :thumbsup: So these new warehouse blueprints what are they and what do they…
  • Batta -

Liked samlander’s post in the thread [Plugin] RWTeleport - Player to Player teleport.

Like (Post)
    RWTeleport adds the following commands to the chat box: /tpa [player] - Sends a request to the player for you to join them where they are /tphere [player] - sends a request to the player for them to join you where you are. RWTeleport is consent based…
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread RESOLVED: How to revoke friend's access to Rising World on my computer.

Neither of us is opted in to betas. I got an answer from Steam, that it's something in the way the game saves on computers. They suggested we write to the game devs and ask them to change it. Apparently, right now it's impossible for two different…
  • Smoka -

Replied to the thread Suche Admin.

@Silverridge, du bist aber nicht aleine mit dem Problem. Mein Server mal als Beispiel. Eigendlich sind wir auf mein Server ein Team von 5 Leuten. Eigendlich... Ein Admin musste ich die Rechte entziehen. Der Zweite Admin ist in der Endpfase seiner…
  • lenko -

Like (Post)
    The Netherlands, Province Noord Brabant, city Bergen op Zoom: In the busy Westersingel street, the old medieval city gate is the Gevangenpoort (Prisoners gate) or Lievevrouwepoort (our mother marie's gate), the oldest monument of Bergen op Zoom. The…
  • DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread Fatal error on loading rad out of space i swap file.

My screenshots show my memory went to 92% but that is because my computer only has 4 GIG of memory. With the 16 Gig you should not be having memory going to 100% like you are. With your issue with the black screen and having to shut down and restart…
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English replica of the old city gate in my town.

now im using this as a bace for a fantasy made fortress :P
  • Glenos -

Replied to the thread world save issue.

Quote from red51: “Do you use the Steam version of the game? If cloud save is enabled, maybe Steam did somehow overwrite the world data? Maybe Steam didn't recognize the changes you've made on your world. Do you play the game on multiple…
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread Plugin Liste / Plugin list ( D ).

MRPrecision - a GUI for setr setl setp hinzugefügt
  • dagoline -

Liked yahwho’s post in the thread Tree stumps should not be animated.

Like (Post)
    It's a simple enough change, I would have thought. Trees swaying gently in the wind look great :thumbup: but tree stumps should not sway :S it would look more realistic and people could also use the stumps to plant objects on and use them more in their designs.
  • Lilli -

Wrote a comment on DanielBoone’s wall.

Wall Comment
    That sounds awesome. You are certainly going for that life and death feel to your mod. Very nice
  • Silverridge -

Replied to the thread Suche Admin.

der admin hätte ja soweit alle rechte...nur ich finde ein webadmin reicht sonst kommt es zu problemen. ein fehler und alles könnte futsch sein. und klar werden alle aktionen zusammen besprochen. neue ideen eingebracht und zusammen den server…
  • Lilli -

Replied to the thread Fatal error on loading rad out of space i swap file.

You're right Daniel & yahwho! Seem I always get the screwy things to happen! On the fifth attempt to open RW we had task manager open and as soon as we tried to load the game & before we could do anything but watch, the memory went to 100% & the screen…