Letzte Aktivitäten

• angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 2018-05-30: Look at my horse! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Funny I was thinkng of random crop blights myself.. but it would have been far beyond me abilities to write a routine so now I dont have to worry about it .. :thumbsup: The game currently has infinite food and infinite resources so it is hard to establish a…
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch SQL command Attach verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks .. just read about the attach in an SQL tutorial and could not find anything directly about that but was going to try to see if that was needed I need a third party UID from the database while using another database to keep track with an…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 2018-05-30: Look at my horse! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von sharkbitefischer: „I am not shure what is causing the db lockup on my server “ Sorry for the late response regarding this issue! Basically the "locked" error indicates that the game/server was not able to write to the database. This happens…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Game crash at 10% on loading screen verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Lothoratal: „I tried to delete all the world, but I do not see them on the ingame list. If I just delete them from the world folder they are back after restarting the game “ Hmm... that's strange 8| Make sure the game is not running while…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Selecting objects programmatically? verfasst.

Beitrag
    You're probably referring to the ObjectInteractionEvent which is called when a player presses F while looking at an object (ignore the note about "setListenForObjectInteractions()", that's deprecated and no longer required, I will update the javadoc
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch SQL command Attach verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yes, at least when using SQLite, you can use the ATTACH and DETACH statements, for example: Java-Quellcode (17 Zeilen) However, usually it's fine to just establish an new connection to the 2nd database ^^ It's safe to have multiple connections to different…
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Selecting objects programmatically? verfasst.

Beitrag
    I don't know the specifics but yahgiggle seems to have it worked out. I think he is drawing the object id from the opening of the chest and the ID is based on the chests coordinates. Other then that you would have to ask yahgiggle about this. object…
  • Miwarre -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Minotorious: „What I have done for a similar case (Specialty Chests plugin on my github) is the following: Java-Quellcode (1 Zeile)This way I get the chest ID as a chat message when I access a chest only if I have typed my command first. Then…
  • Bridge -

Mag den Beitrag von zwerk7 im Thema Deutsch Kutsche.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hier habe ich eine englische Kutsche nachgebaut. Sie besteht aus 2987 Teile und ist 4 x 8 x 6 Blöcke groß. Diese Kutsche ist auch u.a. zu Krönungszeremonien genommen worden. Sie wurde mit 2 oder mit 4 Pferden gezogen, wovon ein Reiter auf dem rechten…
  • dagoline -

Mag den Beitrag von zwerk7 im Thema Deutsch Kutsche.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hier habe ich eine englische Kutsche nachgebaut. Sie besteht aus 2987 Teile und ist 4 x 8 x 6 Blöcke groß. Diese Kutsche ist auch u.a. zu Krönungszeremonien genommen worden. Sie wurde mit 2 oder mit 4 Pferden gezogen, wovon ein Reiter auf dem rechten…
  • Lothoratal -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Game crash at 10% on loading screen verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thank you for your response and for helping. I activated the beta version and run the game again. While creating a new world I unfortunately end up with the some result: after some percentages I see a crash. :( I tried to delete all the world, but I do not…
  • angriff -

Hat das Thema Englisch SQL command Attach gestartet.

Thema
    Does Attach work for datbases in plugin routines. Can I attach a second database? Can I have a database open and still query the World Datbase is the requirement.
  • lenko -

Mag den Beitrag von Vasgo im Thema Hai im Meer.

Like (Beitrag)
    Ein Riesenkrake wäre auch toll, den würde Ich dann in den Teich vor Moria locken. :D
  • Umbrus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Cooking and Baking verfasst.

Beitrag
    The grinding station could take corn and turn it into flour. We already have a bucket for water. If you wanted to make the recipe more complicated you could find salt near the shoreline of lakes/oceans. I do not know of a way to add in yeast with current…
  • noci -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema GUI back-end plug-in: work in progress, testers welcome. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Miwarre: „It is the same for me: I have two back-end plug-ins out since a year and a half and nobody else uses them but myself (RW-Gui even has its source code published since long). “ in this sense How about several windows from about…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Rising World: The Hermithood verfasst.

Beitrag
    Today in rising World I'm kicking back relaxing and coming up with a concept my step mother helped me with. She suggested instead of a zoo to build a park some place NPC's could possibly walk their dogs, a community swimming pool, hiking trails & so much…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Mag den Beitrag von WalterDasTrevas im Thema Englisch Demon Cave.

Like (Beitrag)
    One more detail added to my world. ^^ youtube.com/watch?v=ZcLBfuTZWAo&feature=youtu.be
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Where Did The Clay Go? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von red51: „Well, unfortunately I can't say much about clay :D Right now it's not used by the game, and I'm not sure if it will actually stay in the game forever. We can only use a limited amount of terrain textures, and if we need another material…
  • lenko -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch Kutsche verfasst.

Beitrag
    klasse Arbeit :thumbup: