Letzte Aktivitäten

• yahwho -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema RW Server not showing up verfasst.

Beitrag
    If you are hosting yourself the server IP is supposed to be blank. What OS are you running? Do you have the latest version of steamCMD?
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Ancient Egyptian City Build -- AAKHUTRA verfasst.

Beitrag
    Pharos is about 50 blocks high to the wide deck before the two parts I want curved and hold the main firelight.
  • Bogus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 14.02.2018: Den Hive Server loswerden... verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Bogus: „@red51 Also steam hat nichts geladen gehabt, das einzige was lief, ist ein YT-Video, aber das kann es ja nicht sein, da das nur in 480 Auflösung. Na ich warte mal ab, das über den Standalone Client probleme gibt, ist nicht so…
  • tester700 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Erze setzen/malen verfasst.

Beitrag
    ach so ja einerseits kann ich mit steine und erde ein loch zuschütten ich kann aber auch erz reinschmeissen im realen leben also realistischer ist jetzt keine gute ausrede. gg. es ist nur so ich spiel auf einem Server wo man hochlevelt umso länger…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema "Vile Violent Video games" verfasst.

Beitrag
    Many thanks, Mino :) ---------- twitter.com/AndyWHumphreys/status/967801736659382273 Zitat: „“They damage/corrupt young minds” Based upon the responses that I have received, I have plenty of proof “Games” clearly desensitize to violence &…
  • Minotorious -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema "Vile Violent Video games" verfasst.

Beitrag
    Moved to off-topic as requested :)
  • spewnybard -

Mag den Beitrag von angriff im Thema Make stars correct.

Like (Beitrag)
    They are nice but you cant navigate by them .. I have seen games that have correct stars at night.
  • MommaT -

Mag den Beitrag von WalterDasTrevas im Thema Englisch Catacomb Big Light.

Like (Beitrag)
    A decorative "lamp" designed for my catacombs. Versions with fire and without fire. It would be nice if I could paint the torches with different colors.
  • nicewolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Problem mit dem Server Epic-Land verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi red, Danke für die umfangreiche Antwort :-) Der Server läuft bei Nitrado. Weiß nur nicht, was ich nun tun muß mit dem "gebundenen Queryserver" ;-) oder einfach erstmal abwarten ? Gruß nicewolf :-)
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Hat das Thema Englisch Catacomb Big Light gestartet.

Thema
    A decorative "lamp" designed for my catacombs. Versions with fire and without fire. It would be nice if I could paint the torches with different colors.
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Mag den Beitrag von MAVR_ im Thema Englisch windmill.

Like (Beitrag)
    I hope you enjoy it
  • Onotopian -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Ancient Egyptian City Build -- AAKHUTRA verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von angriff: „Ground View of Pharos on my server Angriff's Lair. Stairs to the top and walls. “ Looks great so far, angriff! What are its dimensions? (ground and future height) Round structures are a pity they cannot be built in Rising World…
  • Onotopian -

Mag den Beitrag von angriff im Thema Englisch Ancient Egyptian City Build -- AAKHUTRA.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Onotopian: „Zitat von angriff: „You should get a map of the real things inside and put that in as a suggestion. Possible putting the posters up with the paintings on the inside. “ You lost me here... ?( You mean I should put a map as a poster…
  • Onotopian -

Mag den Beitrag von angriff im Thema Englisch Ancient Egyptian City Build -- AAKHUTRA.

Like (Beitrag)
    Ground View of Pharos on my server Angriff's Lair. Stairs to the top and walls. Position -2301.17 52.48 2724.31forum.rising-world.net/attachm…7477aaa4f8a6e88dc6307355d
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema TapeMeasure verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Galveston01: „There was indeed a problem occuring when setting the mark using the new /measure setmark command. New version 1.3.1 fixes this. “ Works great, Thanks a lot!!!
  • angriff -

Beitrag
    Ground View of Pharos on my server Angriff's Lair. Stairs to the top and walls. Position -2301.17 52.48 2724.31forum.rising-world.net/attachm…7477aaa4f8a6e88dc6307355d
  • angriff -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Onotopian: „Zitat von angriff: „You should get a map of the real things inside and put that in as a suggestion. Possible putting the posters up with the paintings on the inside. “ You lost me here... ?( You mean I should put a map as a poster…
  • SgtNiGhTeR -

Hat das Thema Example script: AreaProtection Installatin? gestartet.

Thema
    Guten tag, In den bereich in Rising World bin ich relativ neu kann mir einer erzählen wie das Example script: AreaProtection Installieren kann ? (ambesten idioten sicher^^)
  • SgtNiGhTeR -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Unable to start networkserver. verfasst.

Beitrag
    //Close
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plug-in] Planks 'n Beams with ANY (built-in) texture verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ok so I have to unzip then rezip the files and directories as I get an unsupported version from my network server when trying to unzip on the server. No I have put both into my /plugins directory like you say above. Now I do not get the errors as I did…