Letzte Aktivitäten

• Moonwillow -

Mag den Beitrag von NaBi07 im Thema Deutsch little Rabbit/ kleiner Hasi.

Like (Beitrag)
    So und jetzt noch ein kleiner Mümmelmann. ;) LG NaBi07
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch girly Shower verfasst.

Beitrag
    Die Figur ist putzig, ich habe mir dabei eher die Arbeit und Baumöglichkeiten vorgestellt . ;) Angezogen duschen mag ich auch eher weniger. ^^ Wer möchte, kann ja die Figur heraus kopieren und mit dem Rücken nach vorne platzieren. Abgesehen davon, lasse…
  • yahgiggle -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How do u add Group Names in chat verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „yeah was down for 2 days here and u know a lot about pcs and that what kind of upload speed would i need to host my own server “ i think we are both taking about driffent downtime's lol Maybe your host was down they have…
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    yeah was down for 2 days here and u know a lot about pcs and that what kind of upload speed would i need to host my own server
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „yeah he is but that what it really takes to run a business was there a fire or just the servers go down for them few days “ it was just a power cut, i don't know the cause of the power cut but it cant have been that bad as…
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    yeah he is but that what it really takes to run a business was there a fire or just the servers go down for them few days
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „yeah it is a lot stress having a company he dose have a really good start to this game i really like to see him finish it “ hes very dedicated, more than most users realize ;)
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    yeah it is a lot stress having a company he dose have a really good start to this game i really like to see him finish it
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „ok all give that a try a little later a lot people just got on and u hear any thing about the update coming out “ No nothing Red51 has been too busy to even talk to me lately, so at a guess hes most likely gone or going…
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    ok all give that a try a little later a lot people just got on and u hear any thing about the update coming out
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „now it really got me lost i set it to group Owner it say it not found so i put it in owner it put me in the group but i log out and back in and it puts me back in the admin group and yea i did restart the server “ because…
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    now it really got me lost i set it to group Owner it say it not found so i put it in owner it put me in the group but i log out and back in and it puts me back in the admin group and yea i did restart the server
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „ahh ok thanks for all the help and what about a color chart ? “ NP the colors are Hex Examples in Hex: 1. White = 0xffffff 2. Black = 0x000000 3. A "perfect" Blue = 0x0000ff 4. A "prefect" Red = 0xff0000 5. A "middle"…
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    better use this website for hex colour codes: color-hex.com/color/000000 I cannot make out the characters on the screenshot above :D
  • migdyn -

Beitrag
    flat-design-color-chart.svg
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    ahh ok thanks for all the help and what about a color chart ?
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    The other thing is, don't use Notepad to edit the files use Notepad++ free from the net
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „yea i made all 3 Owner and i did put my self in the owner group cause the color gone from white for admin to red for owner “ group: (Owner) groupcolor: 0xFFd700 chatcolor: 0xFFd700 chatnamecolor: 0xFFd700 chatprefix:…
  • twowildandcrazy -

Beitrag
    yea i made all 3 Owner and i did put my self in the owner group cause the color gone from white for admin to red for owner 2 is there a color chart some were ? group: Owner groupcolor: 0xff0000 chatcolor: 0xff0000 chatnamecolor:…
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von twowildandcrazy: „i did many times over now “ did you also change group: (Admin) to group: = (owner) and add the player to that new group in the command console (setplayergroup twowildandcrazy owner) with out ()