Recent Activities

• andyafroman -

Replied to the thread Öffentlich nicht zu finden.

• lenko -

Replied to the thread Plugin Liste / Plugin list ( D ).

zu 1. Hatte ich auch schon mal angesprochen Zu 2. Ich ändere oder passe die Liste da gern an, richtig Sinn macht es natürlich wenn ein älteres Plug-in nicht mehr funktioniert. Zu 3. Änderungen mach ich morgen denk ich. Wenn es noch anstöße zur…
  • lenko -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Wall Panels (Victorian style) 2.

Like (Post)
    Here another set of wall panels with few different variations. They are 6 blocks high and 4 blocks wide. Hope you like it.
  • TheKing -

Like (Post)
    Here another set of wall panels with few different variations. They are 6 blocks high and 4 blocks wide. Hope you like it.
  • Mag -

Replied to the thread English Wall Panels (Victorian style) 2.

I really like the column! Very nice crafts :thumbup: <3
  • Mag -

Like (Post)
  • TechnoWolf -

Replied to the thread Many Ideas.

Thanks for the tip, JohnnyDew and agreed on the recipe / skill books, Hintzi. It would be interesting to find recipe books in abandoned shack chests or in dungeons, as in Elder Scrolls or Minecraft. I've updated my original post with more ideas I've had…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Replied to the thread English Rising World: The Hermithood.

Today in Rising World I decided to try out some of the NPC game mechanics on a bandit. We call him settler, give him a home, dye him green and he gets very angry 8| ?? @red51 I can't seem to get this guy into a tux :( as the commands aren't working for him.…
  • JohnnyDew -

Like (Post)
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English / German Dock/Harbour blueprint.

I remember blueprints of some very nice bollards., fisherman vilkage and fisherman huts A harbor is very special, the century and the surroundings. I sugggest you look for some nice photos and build your own harbor. Ships are enough to download.
  • Hintzi -

Liked Devidian’s post in the thread German Der Staudamm + Stausee | Ein "Flamongo" Projekt.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen, Ich möchte hier auch mal eine Kleine Präsentation einreichen. Diese wird sich über die Zeit noch entwickeln, da das Projekt noch im vollen Gange ist. Vorwort Flamongo(s), was/wer ist das? Es handelt sich hierbei um eine kleine Gruppe…
  • TutMeistensNix -

Liked Devidian’s post in the thread German Der Staudamm + Stausee | Ein "Flamongo" Projekt.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen, Ich möchte hier auch mal eine Kleine Präsentation einreichen. Diese wird sich über die Zeit noch entwickeln, da das Projekt noch im vollen Gange ist. Vorwort Flamongo(s), was/wer ist das? Es handelt sich hierbei um eine kleine Gruppe…
  • Devidian -

Posted the thread German Der Staudamm + Stausee | Ein "Flamongo" Projekt.

Thread
  • Ludy -

Like (Post)
  • Ludy -

Liked Devidian’s post in the thread [Plugin Library] Shared library for Plugins - 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT.

Like (Post)
    Hi Everyone, as some might know, i have a library that is used for all of my Plugins. It has some shared stuff that i don't like to re-implement in every Plugin i write. This library is also for public use but i did not write any thread about it until…
  • BB_Drifter -

Liked Devidian’s post in the thread [Plugin Library] Shared library for Plugins - 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT.

Like (Post)
    Hi Everyone, as some might know, i have a library that is used for all of my Plugins. It has some shared stuff that i don't like to re-implement in every Plugin i write. This library is also for public use but i did not write any thread about it until…
  • aneasia -

Posted the thread English / German Dock/Harbour blueprint.

Thread
    Looking for a blueprint if anyone has one. I have looked on this forum and cant seem to find one.
  • Devidian -

Posted the thread [Plugin Library] Shared library for Plugins - 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thread
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread Plugin Liste / Plugin list ( D ).

3 Punkte: 1. @red51 sollte diese Liste nicht angepinnt werden, damit sie nicht dauernd in Vergessenheit rutscht wenn keiner bumpt ? 2. Evtl. sollte sich mal jemand die Mühe machen die Liste durch zu gehen und Plugins als "nicht mehr weiterentwickelt"…
  • drakonas111 -

Liked xdeft’s post in the thread English glass dome.

Like (Post)
    a dome made of windows and glass <3 enjoy