Recent Activities

We've posted a status update with some first screenshots of the new terrain generation. There is also a new update available for the Java version!

• G-J GAMES -

Posted the thread English How do i edit the data base files or atleast save them??.

Thread
    so im in the database definitions.db and made some changes to the furnace i bassically changed the speed of the primitive furnace to 10 and fuel consumption to 1. then i saved the project. when i started up the game again the changes werent there. what…
  • G-J GAMES -

Replied to the thread English How do you edit the files???.

Quote from Minotorious: “I use this one: sqlitebrowser.org/ ” i guess i do something wrong i tried to speed up the primative furnace and lower the fuel consumption but when i start back up the game and world no changes are seen??? but when i open up…
  • Deirdre -

Liked Foxnyu’s post in the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, here are two videos with the new buildings of the city of Memphis. Now I have parked the building a bit to dedicate myself to creating the temple, since the one I have built is not with the correct measures and when I place the…
  • G-J GAMES -

thanks i just tried something out now ill sere if it worked. know i need to figure out if it worked cuz i dont see any changes. i tried to speed up the furnace but i see nothing happening.
  • forum.rising-world.net/attachm…545a5075621eb9886dd35cfe2 Prehistoric Rising World File Download Area --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Environment
  • Mag -

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, here are two videos with the new buildings of the city of Memphis. Now I have parked the building a bit to dedicate myself to creating the temple, since the one I have built is not with the correct measures and when I place the…
  • Quite places! They are so nice! Merry Christmas for all of you! :thumbsup:
  • Minotorious -

• Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Visit the North Pole opening Friday, December 6th!.

Very beautifully done, I am thrilled. :thumbsup: <3 :thumbsup: So amazing. The only downer for me was, that I could eat nothing and died three times.
  • G-J GAMES -

Quote from Minotorious: “To alter things like the furnace fuel amount you don't need to edit the game's code directly. All of the info is stored in an SQLite database (i think the name was definitions.db) inside the commons.jar archive. All you need…
  • G-J GAMES -

but aint that the same i mean the definitions is also in the files? So how do i find what i need?
  • dagoline -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Pavillon.

Like (Post)
    Dieser Pavillon hat im oberen Bereich einen Kranz aus Löwenköpfen, dadurch sieht er sehr edel aus gegenüber den normalen Pavillons. Am Löwenkopf habe ich sehr lange gebastelt, entscheidet ihr ob er mir gelungen ist.
  • dagoline -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Englischer Linienbuss neue Baureihe.

Like (Post)
    Das hier ist die neue Baureihe eines englischen Linienbusses. Diese Busse werden c.a. 2004 eingesetzt. Dieser hier fährt von London nach Bury.
  • Bridge -

Like (Post)
  • sharkbitefischer -

Replied to the thread Server reccomendations Hosted or Steamcmd?.

GTX has a cheep reliable service. I had mine for 4 pounds sterling or about 6 dollars US per month for a 12 slot server there are cheeper as well as more expensive plans. I believe I had 2 gig of ram available for my server and it did run rather steady.…
  • Brandon_lee19 -

Replied to the thread 3D Print.

• buckshot -

Replied to the thread Status Update 2019-11-05: Terrain generation.

It looks fantastic cant wait to try it out. Would be cool if we could manipulated blocks beams etc into all different shapes i.e manipulate the shape of squared blocks etc.
  • buckshot -

Posted the thread Server reccomendations Hosted or Steamcmd?.

Thread
    Hello all first off i want to say how much i enjoyed this game myself and my friends are upwards of 600 plus hours in it. I have been to several hosting providers and it seems when we create game worlds they are large and resource rich. We have no luck…
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Global Intercom (Chat across MP/SP) [0.10.2].

Irgendwohintelefonieren denke ich mal nicht, aber vielleicht ist irgendwo etwas offen, wo jemand oder ein Bot rein kann. Da werden doch kommerzielle Sachen verknüpft, die nicht nur die Interessen der Nutzer im Sinn haben. Wie beim Netzwerk erstellen.…
  • lenko -

Like (Post)