Letzte Aktivitäten

• Pescatore -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Parallax Occlusion Mapping? verfasst.

Beitrag
    ?
  • Khassy1 -

Mag den Beitrag von SonoBionda im Thema Deutsch Nachbau Schloss Reichenow, DE, Brandenburg.

Like (Beitrag)
    So, dann will ich auch mal ein Bauwerk mit Euch teilen: Es handelt sich um den Nachbau eines realen Schlosses ... Schloss Reichenow in Brandenburg. Als Vorlage dienten Bilder und Grundrisse, welche man im Internet finden kann. Da es heutzutage als Hotel…
  • Ludy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch IKEA-Parts verfasst.

Beitrag
    Size 1 1 1 ist die größte Maßeinheit, also 1 Block, 0.01 0.01 0.01 die kleinste das ist nicht richtig die größte Maßeinheit ist ! Size 15.99 15.99 15.99
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch VR Games verfasst.

Beitrag
    Alright, I've been spacing out again from humidity, exhaustion, and combination of both. Even RPG Makers, and such.... I'm just dead. ----------- - Three life: store.steampowered.com/app/883790/Three_life/ - (Chinese game) - Coral Compass:
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Dagoline's World - ReShade ON verfasst.

Beitrag
    Another city... ;) youtu.be/VPUCV772IG4
  • Redeye -

Hat das Thema maps problem gestartet.

Thema
    So i have a desktop pc that I play most of the time, But i work out of town so i got a laptop. When Im on my laptop my map does not show all the uncovered areas like when Im on my desktop. It would be nice if i had the same map on what ever pc i log…
  • Redeye -

Hat das Thema Suggestions for windows and saddels plus bags gestartet.

Thema
    Can we get a triangle window? we use 45 degree building all the time and it would be nice to also have glass that can go into the triangles. Now with the horses and saddel , bags. Its nice that we can log out of game and we disappear so people cant kill…
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 1 server 1 person. seems to be the norm verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fizbit: „Landmark had a fair amount of servers that you could choose from but it was a finite number, so the result was that there were always others around. The problem was that there was always a rush for the best spots. Those who got them…
  • angriff -

Hat das Thema Englisch on RespawnEvent gestartet.

Thema
    If you inventory.clear() on Respawn is it just the inventory that the player had on his body as a standard game start or will it delete his body inventory too?
  • nmk111 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Show off your best buildings! verfasst.

Beitrag
  • TheKing -

Mag den Beitrag von Smoka im Thema Deutsch Die Hochbrücke von Green Island.

Like (Beitrag)
    Moin Leute. Ich hab hier ein paar Bilder für euch von unserer Hochbrücke die über unseren Kanal führt. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…fd51ff49b25807692cf56f44d forum.rising-world.net/attachm…fd51ff49b25807692cf56f44d Alles hat mit ein Bogen angefangen…
  • LizBathroy -

Hat das Thema Englisch Texas sized BBQ pits gestartet.

Thema
    Hey Yall! I wanted a place to be able to cook all items after a successful hunting trip. So I made this Texas sized BBQ Pit. (Yes, they are that big and bigger.We love our BBQ here!) I have included; 4 chests to store raw and cooked meats 6 grills to …
  • Fizbit -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 1 server 1 person. seems to be the norm verfasst.

Beitrag
    Landmark had a fair amount of servers that you could choose from but it was a finite number, so the result was that there were always others around. The problem was that there was always a rush for the best spots. Those who got them had joy. Those who…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Beitrag
    Zitat von WalterDasTrevas: „i7 6700, GTX970 and 16GB RAM. But the game does not flow that way if I move pretty fast, I move quite slowly to make long shots without stuttering, and then I speed up in the video editor. :D Here, the scenarios in this video…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Mag den Beitrag von WalterDasTrevas im Thema Englisch Dagoline's World - ReShade ON.

Like (Beitrag)
    i7 6700, GTX970 and 16GB RAM. But the game does not flow that way if I move pretty fast, I move quite slowly to make long shots without stuttering, and then I speed up in the video editor. :D Here, the scenarios in this video have appeared before, so I…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Rising World: The Hermithood verfasst.

Beitrag
    Here are a few screenshots of the florist's greenhouse.
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Rising World: The Hermithood verfasst.

Beitrag
    Next week we'll be amping up the building process around town possibly even build a bank ;) For today though, we build the outdoor greenhouse for the Florist's shop in montage mode even with some custom shelving! Monday we do the interior of the shop :thumbsup:
  • Mr. 99 GER -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Auf was freut ihr euch in RW am meisten wenn es kommt und warum ? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ich will (Fracht-) Segelschiffe und Boote sowie Strom in RW sehen, Fortbewegung (von Personen sowie Fracht) in Form von Hand-, Pferdekarren/-kutschen sowie E-Autos/-Trucks und Eisenbahn wären auch eine tolle Bereicherung im Spiel. Nicht zu vergessen,…
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Beitrag
    Zitat von MasterLex: „Zitat von WalterDasTrevas: „[...] and then I speed up in the video editor. :D [...] “ if you know where you have to look at you can see it :D the animated parts are faster: water reflection, fire and steam “ I really like those…
  • MasterLex -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema can't find a working update for graphic driver verfasst.

Beitrag
    I just want to share my new awareness (new information)... across many indirections I found a driver-update after all. that wasn't easy ^^ the updated driver also upgraded my openGL from 3.3 to 4.0. and everything works fine. If someone wants to know if…