Letzte Aktivitäten

• Hofnarr -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema two annoying issues verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Solveign: „Only thing is, if you enclose the furnace in block walls, it might be a bit more difficult to open the side door. For me it helped to stand real close to the furnace and point ‚from above‘ to that door. Did work well for my 3…
  • Solveign -

Beitrag
    Only thing is, if you enclose the furnace in block walls, it might be a bit more difficult to open the side door. For me it helped to stand real close to the furnace and point ‚from above‘ to that door. Did work well for my 3 big furnaces i built…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Rising World: The Hermithood verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hello there everyone :) Today I have an episode I for you that I worked on yesterday. In this episode we reveal the next house we will build. It's a secret so you will have to watch to find out, in addition to this we work on getting the roof done for…
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] TimeSpeedChanger V1.3 verfasst.

Beitrag
    thank you for doing this and I will start testing as soon as possible. After testing this out , all seems to be in order. Admin no longer need to sign in to start the time changes :) IT IS FIXED!!! also the new command for changing time works good :)
  • oberberger -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Werkstatt / Workshop verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hallo Johnny sieht wirklich toll aus passt zudem auch noch super in die Landschaft :thumbsup: danke dafür
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Teleport verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Galveston01: „Are you using the latest version? “ Yes.. 1.3.2
  • Girli -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 22.03.2018: Bögen, Rüstungen, Kettensäge und Dummy-NPCs verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hallo Ich habe mir einen NPCs ins Haus gestellt und nicht gelockt. Trotzdem steht er immer an der selben Stelle. Läuft nicht rum. :( Schade. Die anderen beiden habe ich in den Stall gesperrt. :D Einer bleibt immer schön in der Umzäunung, der andere kam…
  • Bogus -

Mag den Beitrag von Machete im Thema [Plugin] TimeSpeedChanger V1.3.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi everybody! A new version is out: New Version V1.3 - after server restart the timemode is now set properly (without admin logged in) - new command /tscsettime hh mm @sharkbitefischer: Can you please test the new version and give feedback if the…
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Hofnarr: „1) I know that I have to use the sidedoor but it wont work. In singleplayer mode it dosent matter I think but in mp its just causes problems beceause you can´t use two melters at the same time. And we know that 60 bars of metal are…
  • Hofnarr -

Beitrag
    Zitat von JohnnyDew: „1) Use the door at the side, not at the back. ;) 2) Planks placed in a row are actually always recognized as one. That's normal, I think. The gap between the planks you can adjust by key, normaly it's [-] and [+] on the…
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch [GER] Deutschland spielt Rising World verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ich komme on.
  • Deirdre -

Beitrag
    You can build a wall by using the grid and maybe "setp 100" for the next part. It takes a bit more time, but building is absolutely accurate and by removing parts with the crossbar, you'll receive all material again. For building fences the pulling…
  • Dark Megatron -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch [GER] Deutschland spielt Rising World verfasst.

Beitrag
    Bin drauf und im TS.
  • Deirdre -

Beitrag
    Wann wolltest du denn vorbeikommen?
  • JohnnyDew -

Beitrag
    1) Use the door at the side, not at the back. ;) 2) Planks placed in a row are actually always recognized as one. That's normal, I think. The gap between the planks you can adjust by key, normaly it's [-] and [+] on the numpad.
  • Dark Megatron -

Beitrag
    Hi, werd auch mal vorbei kommen, wenn n Admin da ist.
  • Machete -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] TimeSpeedChanger V1.3 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi everybody! A new version is out: New Version V1.3 - after server restart the timemode is now set properly (without admin logged in) - new command /tscsettime hh mm @sharkbitefischer: Can you please test the new version and give feedback if the…
  • goshawker -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Angepflanze Bäume bringen kein Holz... verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ich denke schon, das die Bäume ausgewachsen waren. ich habe sie gefällt und dann kamen nur ein paar fallende Blätter. Aber ich habe jetzt noch mal ein paar Bäume gepflantzt und mal sehen... (warscheinlich waren meine Bäume wirklich noch nicht ganz…
  • Girli -

Mag den Beitrag von red51 im Thema Steinblöcke schräg.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hier habe ich zwei gute Nachrichten: Einerseits wird es möglich sein, die Steigung bei Rampen zu ändern, nämlich sobald Blöcke generell als "Construction Element" betrachtet und demnach frei skalierbar sein werden. Dann kann eine Rampe einfach…
  • Arakara -

Beitrag
    For the first problem: the melters have two different doors, one at the side and one at the back. Only one of those doors can be opened for adding burning material. I have not played for some months, so I don't remember which door was the correct…