Letzte Aktivitäten

• icon58 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host verfasst.

Beitrag
    The log does not have this information. This is from the web console read out. I am renting the server so...
  • noci -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reservierte Slot verfasst.

Beitrag
    nicht nötig, :sleeping: hatte nur mit einem auge gekuckt, reicht voll zu. :thumbsup:
  • Jon_miner -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plug-in] Area Protection verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ok.... Tried the "import/conversion" again with the entire Area Protection folder/sub in the ap folder and did not copy .group files to the presets folder and rename to .presets. And this is what I see for the Players in an area. null (Custom) null…
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von Clemo56 im Thema Englisch Large 3 Bedroom House.

Like (Beitrag)
    Here is a large 3 bedroom house with one bathroom, a fire to cook food and loads of storage space, as well as a tiny fenced garden by the back door to grow crops. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ec47bb6cc5c96909493ffb435 *
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reservierte Slot verfasst.

Beitrag
    Die Programmiersprache hat nichts damit zutun, ob ein Feature wie "Reservierte Slots" möglich sind oder nicht ;) Grundsätzlich ist nichts explizit unmöglich, es sei denn es stößt an technische Grenzen (Rechenleistung etc), in erster Linie also…
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von Blendalyn im Thema Englisch Country House.

Like (Beitrag)
    Country House, 2 levels with additional unfurnished attic. Starter furnishings are generic, except for the bed which I crafted, and the bathtub which is borrowed from Xdeft's blueprint Bath_1_1444333971.blueprint
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von bluewind95 im Thema Englisch A simple wood stove.

Like (Beitrag)
    Someone on Steam said they wanted a wood stove, and I suddenly felt like I needed one myself. So I made it. It's simple because I'm not very good at this, but it's functional (except for the little cupboards at the top, or the hatch). You just cook on…
  • Jon_miner -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Miwarre: „The 1st point is because the player id's listed in the old LUA DB are not defined in your local world DB; so the importing process cannot attach a name to them. The 2nd point is because there is no AreaProtection/Groups/owner.group…
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von migdyn im Thema Englisch Spaghetti v2.

Like (Beitrag)
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Fatal error occurred! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Daxst3r: „java.net.bindexception: Address already in use: bind “ This message indicates that another process already uses one of the server ports (more precisely, ip + port combination), so the server cannot bind to this address. This could…
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von Groovaholic im Thema Englisch Horse Stables.

Like (Beitrag)
    Here's my server stables for when we get horses in the game, please note that the horse and the man sitting on top was designed by Dagline but i just slightly changed them to fit in with my building.
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von WalterDasTrevas im Thema Englisch Simple wooden fence.

Like (Beitrag)
    Today on Steam a user asked when we will have fences, the answer is "I do not know", but I have this generic fence that I use in my rustic scenarios.
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 30.05.2018: Look at my horse! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Über dieses Bild bin ich jetzt doch etwas erschrocken.
  • Jon_miner -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Miwarre: „As the manual says, you have to move or copy the whole folder of the old AP LUA script as it is with all its sub-folders into the new plug-in folder (refer to the manual for an illustration of the resulting folder structure) before…
  • Miwarre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Freezing Blueprints not working? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Maybe your mouse is aging? Clicks less reliable than they used to?
  • Miwarre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Fatal error occurred! verfasst.

Beitrag
    What happens at 2AM next day? Second point: I assume this is a commercial rented server running on a shared host. Please never, NEVER EVER use a Windows machine as host! Windows is simply not made for this; if you at all can modify your lease, switch to…
  • Miwarre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host verfasst.

Beitrag
    It is a shot in the total dark, but from the log it could be like the RW server trying to read from a file (or folder) which either does not exists or it has no permission to access, as if RW server set-up was not correct / complete. But of course, this…
  • Miwarre -

Beitrag
    Zitat von mickeyjay88: „I tried what you suggested and it seems that walking in and out doesn't work but relogging does seem to do the trick. “ Yes, I reviewed the matter and an update will be posted this evening/night (Central Europe time). Zitat…
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von graveline im Thema Englisch Fully Equipped House.

Like (Beitrag)
    This is a huge house I made. It is very big but it has every tools and equipment necessary.
  • Jebblue -

Mag den Beitrag von MAVR_ im Thema Englisch old cart.

Like (Beitrag)
    can someone come in handy