Letzte Aktivitäten

Ein paar Vorschaubilder der neuen Spielerfiguren sind nun verfügbar

• FritzHarmann -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Animal Breed Master V0.21 - Viehzuchtmeister V0.21 verfasst.

Beitrag
    No I don't don't got any error. Do I need to place the animalbreed folder into an folder that's called animalbreed folder? or just the files that inside? I just extract the folder from the zip to my desktop and then I put it via FTP onto my server and…
  • Minotorious -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Animal Breed Master V0.21 - Viehzuchtmeister V0.21 verfasst.

Beitrag
    @FritzHarmann did you extract the zip file to a folder called "animalbreedmaster" and then place that whole folder in the plugins directory on your server? If the plugins directory does not exist just create it. Also if you could be more specific with…
  • FritzHarmann -

Beitrag
    Hi guys, I tried everything I could read here on getting this plugin started on my server but it didn't load the plugin. I am so sad cause the plugin looks so amazing and I ever wanted to have my own pets. Please can anyone help me? The server don't…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Socket Error verfasst.

Beitrag
    It's not necessarily the fault of the ISP, but it may be possible. But if you can't connect to other servers, it's most likely not a server-side issue (so it's either a security program interfering with the connection, an unstable internet connection…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    Yup. I can't connect to my server, nor Foxbox, nor Artisan realm. It won't allow me to connect to anything, and I bet you it's going to be something stupidly simple again. What shall it be? It's something stupid simple. It has to be. What did I miss? ?(
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    Alright, you said it's ISP related. Right? Well, it seems there was some issues that maybe causing it, yet it may also be isolated. Either that, or it's caused by thunderstorms we had that it's still up, yet some parts have been knocked out, or…
  • zfoxfire -

Beitrag
    I've found that in a common modern household, several people probably have atleast a dozen devices total (phones, laptops, desktops, game consoles, printers). A quality router is important if you have lots of wireless devices. I have a $200 netgear but…
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    Hmm... that's really strange :huh: Maybe try to remove your phone from your WLAN, just to make sure it's not interfering with the connection... but if the browser games are also loading slowly, it might be caused by the ISP eventually (maybe he's having some…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    Yeah, I'm baffled because I don't know what was changed. I'm suddenly struggling to play my web games also on chrome that there's some loading issue somewhere. I'm not sure what it is. I haven't been in Rising World for about a week now because I'm…
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    Thanks for the log! The error indicates that the connection was closed by the server: the server received a packet from an unconnected endpoint (more precisely, the endpoint was connected previously, but lost connection apparently), so it sent a TCP RST…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    I sent a PM from the information I've noticed in the log. I'll look for the other error log you noted. It's also just a standard socket error with 10% then it just hangs there. Nothing happens, just hangs. Edit: I also didn't retry the server restart…
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    @ArcticuKitsu: What socket error do you get exactly? Can you maybe post the full error message here? If you just get an ingame dialog, check out your game directory if there is an "mp_error" file. If there is no such file, please enable the debug console…
  • zfoxfire -

Beitrag
    Ahhh server restart. That explains why i got booted. ;-p
  • zfoxfire -

Beitrag
    I played about 10 minutes and got knocked off due to socket error. I can't reconnect. Its likely a Nirado issue
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    Yeah, you and Mino both. What is it this time, and why can't I join up. There always has to be ONE stupid issue somewhere haunting me at all times. || I've restarted the server, I restarted my modem/router, and I even restarted my PC. What now.
  • zfoxfire -

Beitrag
    I'm on your server right now.
  • Machete -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Graysilk13: „This makes me think that it is possible that the number of animals that stay enclosed is dependent on how happy they are in the space provided. crowed them and they leave. “ Sometimes it is crazy how animals can escape. I…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat das Thema Socket Error gestartet.

Thema
    Well, this is frustrating. I can't tell if it's actually my client, or if it's my hosting (Nitrado) doing this. I have to wait until someone on my server chimes in to test it out, yet it's either client side or Nitrado side preventing me from playing.…
  • Graysilk13 -

Beitrag
    RisingWorld%202017-06-28%2005-46-19-825.jpg Cows, pigs, sheep @ 4, 5, 5. Enclosure = 38 x 4 x 19 [4 x 2 non opening grids] This is the final revision of enclosure, after a total of 4 times. I started with 20 and 6 escaped leaving 14. Within a time span…
  • HellRaiser71 -

Mag den Beitrag von Deirdre im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Mittelalterliche Möbel/Medieval furniture.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hier mal ein paar mittelalterliche Möbel, die ich für meine Häuser gerade gebraucht habe. Vielleicht kann sie der ein oder andere gebrauchen. Here some medieval furniture that I needed for my houses. Perhaps you can use them. :)