Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

• Ryan -

Replied to the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

I've changed my thoughts a little. I'm not going to re-post all of my old builds; I'm just going to post new ones from now on. I'm working on a new concept for my next build, and should have it up here in about a week or so.
  • Ryan -

Replied to the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

U-Shaped Home: Unlike my last build, this doesn't come with a lawn, garden plots, or water. I discovered a feature that was added since the last time I built; the ability to place both fresh and salt water. That's awesome! Anyway, this is the last one…
  • Ryan -

Posted the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

Thread
    ArcaneDesmond had an idea of us putting all of our blueprints in one thread. Some of us are opposed to that, and while I respect those opinions, I personally think Desmond's idea is awesome. Rather than having to recall the names of my individual…
  • Deirdre -

Liked Foxnyu’s post in the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

Like (Post)
    Thanks, I will make more videos of zones so that the details are seen.
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread German (HS)Hessenstrolche.

Wir hatten für eine Zeit Einen totalausfall unserer Server. Der Grund ist uns nicht bekannt. Aber mittlerweile läuft wieder alles 8)
  • Helie -

Like (Post)
  • Helie -

Liked ArcaneDesmond’s post in the thread English The Hermithood Blueprints.

Like (Post)
    My new video released today but I completely forgot to upload the new blueprint 8| That's okay fixing this now. Okay so what is this blueprint you may ask? It's a custom door frame with hinges you could use to start an outline for a house with planks &…
  • Galochka -

Posted the thread Console team.

Thread
    I do not understand how to do this playsound <soundname> Play sound effect (debug command) thanks ?( =============================== Ich verstehe nicht, wie das geht Wiedergabeton <Soundname> Soundeffekt abspielen (Debug-Befehl)
  • Ryan -

Replied to the thread Organization Of Blueprints - Idea.

Desmond, I see the flag behind you in your profile avatar, are you a fellow military veteran? It's not a big deal, I'm just curious. Now, I like your organization of blueprints idea; everything a person's built under one thread. I think I'm going to take…
  • Ryan -

Liked ArcaneDesmond’s post in the thread Organization Of Blueprints - Idea.

Like (Post)
    Okay so here's my idea when I look into the Blueprints I see multiple files from single authors strewn up instead of organized into their own threads. My idea is like this... [Author Thread] 1- Name A) Description B) Blueprint C) Screenshots & other…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Replied to the thread English The Hermithood Blueprints.

My new video released today but I completely forgot to upload the new blueprint 8| That's okay fixing this now. Okay so what is this blueprint you may ask? It's a custom door frame with hinges you could use to start an outline for a house with planks &…
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread German (HS)Hessenstrolche.

Gabelstabler Gestern haben wir mal einen Gabelstabler gebaut. Dieser ist schön Gelb geworden und das Faß vom Insible etwas zu groß. Im Stabler eine Figur von @dagoline forum.rising-world.net/attachm…56b465f65f42c87b74bdf8998
  • Foxnyu -

Replied to the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

• OrbitalEnd48401 -

Replied to the thread Banned for Harassment?.

Well if the admin has falsely banned me, I will report them
  • Minotorious -

Posted the thread English / German Gamescom 2019.

Thread
    Hey all as Gamescom Köln is quickly approaching I would like to let you know that I will be participating with a gaming company from Canada, Polymorph Games, and their game Foundation so if anyone would like to come by and meet and of course check out…
  • lenko -

Of course, we do not know why you were banned. But all Rising World servers are managed privately and so all have their own rules. It's best to connect to an admin and ask why!
  • OrbitalEnd48401 -

From the Green Valley server, no idea why.
  • Groovaholic -

Like (Post)
    Here I leave you an overview of my Egyptian world, the city of Memphis of the game Assassins Creed Origins, built in Rising World. I hope to be able to export it to the new version, and my thanks to all the players that their Blueprints have been able to…
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.