Recent Activities

• djwashburn51 -

Posted the thread I am about ready to quit Nights are to long!!!!.

Thread
    At this moment i am so frustrated and I image many others have had this same problem. I cut down my first tree and night hit. I could not see the tree i had just cut down. Somehow i also dropped my stone axe. I waited until night was over (i could do…
  • Mag -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Luxury villa.

Like (Post)
    Hi I have spent some time building this house using my Victorian style wall panels inside and added some more details I have made the biggest problem I had was the dome so I have to download it Thanks to xdeft forum.rising-world.net/user/1198-xdeft/
  • Mag -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English water ride westtern dressed.

Like (Post)
    water ride only needs boats and plants cause plants dont come in blueprints yet
  • Mag -

Liked Joseph Goebbels’s post in the thread English / German Roman House with Inner Courtyard.

Like (Post)
    The rooms are still empty for anyone would like to decorate. Hope you all like it. :D
  • Tiger082009 -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.81.1.

also, erst mal werden alle interaktionen mit taste f ( standart ) ausgeführt und nicht mit den maustasten. zu raubtieren: ja wenn sie geführt werden greifen sie den besitzer nicht an wenn sie angeleint sind wird keiner angegriffen. gehege bauen für…
  • DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread Game keeps locking and then booting me..

Lilly.... thanks for posting those screenshots...... Obviously you can see that the Memory showing in screenshot 2 has gone up to 5573 MB which is pretty much why the game locks up. I run the game on a low end pc with 4 gig of memory in fullscreen…
  • Girli -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English the red rollercoaster.

Like (Post)
    the red roalercoaster the yellow blocks are only in the blueprint so you got a good point to conect the 2 part blueprint to form 1 whole build
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Okay this is what you can do to optimize your performance when playing Rising World first off you've got a lot of background apps you can turn off. To do this select the running task, right click and end task. End These: 1. Snipping Tool 2. Snipping…
  • Minotorious -

You need to click on where it says DISK to sort it with the highest value on top. From the screenshot you can see RW uses 0MB/s but the usage is still at 100%, there must be something else running on that PC. Or as Devidian said the disk is corrupt but…
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English the red rollercoaster.

any 1 know how you can make blueprints with plants in them ?
  • Fobsily -

Like (Post)
    Hi I have spent some time building this house using my Victorian style wall panels inside and added some more details I have made the biggest problem I had was the dome so I have to download it Thanks to xdeft forum.rising-world.net/user/1198-xdeft/
  • Fobsily -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Wall Panels (Victorian style) 2.

Like (Post)
    Here another set of wall panels with few different variations. They are 6 blocks high and 4 blocks wide. Hope you like it.
  • Devidian -

Just to be correct, its not Disk Space, it is IO value, (write/read) maybe the disk is corrupted? Try moving the game to another harddrive if possible. If you have an Antivirus with live guard this may also cause such issues.
  • Lilli -

I have 3 screen shots for you The times on the screen shots are sequetial 1-Just after opeing steam & RW 2-When the game freezes. ( I did not take another after getting out of RW as it only dropped for a wee bit to 90% then it spiked up and fell again…
  • Ludy -

Liked PatrickBronke’s post in the thread [Plugin] AktiveSign 1.3.8 (mit SignProtection & MoreHome).

Like (Post)
    Hallo Leute, ab heute kann man auch die aktuelle Deutsche Anleitung zu AktiveSign downloaden. Sie befindet sich auch dort, wo die JAR-Datei ist. Downloadlink im 1. Beitrag!
  • ToyOpa -

Like (Post)
  • lordaskym -

Posted the thread my simple request.

Thread
    more block shapes...there are so many missing that could be added that can be rotated horizontally and vertically. maybe a deconstructor to put unwanted or over abundant created items in to get some resources back
  • TheKing -

Like (Post)
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Liked yahwho’s post in the thread Dynamic water.

Like (Post)
    I think he means by "break the game" - having to start a new world. Not actually breaking the game :P
  • yahwho -

Replied to the thread Changelog 2019-03-12: New npcs, better AI, modded items.

@red51 The pickaxe cool down is great addition - I do really like it. However, I feel that this should be turned off (without cool down between clicks) whilst in Creative Mode. For example, I've placed a blueprint, and decided to modify it, usually I…