Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• sharkbitefischer -

Posted the thread Quests.

Thread
    Is There a way for us to be able to write custom quests and insert them into our servers? I know you have been putting the quests off for more important stuff but if there was a way that we could write some and use them, maybe the community could assist…
  • Granny789 -

Liked AllieCat’s post in the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

Like (Post)
    Hello Everybody! My girlfriend and I are working on a plugin to add somethign we feel Rising World has been missing for a while: More food and cooking! We mainly started this project as a self-tutorial on plugin creation in rising world usign the API,…
  • Granny789 -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English / German Pinewoods Cottage.

Like (Post)
    This house is built on pilotis and can be placed above a surface of water or in a swamp. Pilotis are short tho and would need to be extended. It looks small but inside is large enough to put all your furniture, and add a floor. I would be glad to see how…
  • Granny789 -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English / German Snowy Village - Schneebedecktes Dorf.

Like (Post)
    Thank you all for your interest and your support, it makes me want to share more ! So today i'm sharing a group of houses for a snowy biome. They are partially furnished, some of them need to be buried underground, another requires some terraforming to…
  • Gillwin -

Replied to the thread New Roadmap (Trello).

thank you for setting this up. I love to be able to see the progress you are making. Will definitely keep my eye on trello :)
  • Granny789 -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English / German Skeleton Bill the lightbringer.

Like (Post)
    Always wanted to animate your crypt and bring some "life" ? Here is Skeleton Bill, he will bring light to your darkness. Möchten Sie Ihre triste Gruft beleben? Hier ist Bill Skelett, dein treuer Begleiter, der dir Licht geben wird.
  • Granny789 -

Replied to the thread English Vintage TV, live show.

Quote from Kim Bill: “When i logged back, NPC was standing out of his box ! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…628ca1ffa0ced37e1591a55a7 And oups, i dressed him only with a jacket coz bottom was not supposed to be visible. ” This made me laugh so much.
  • Granny789 -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English Vintage TV, live show.

Like (Post)
    When i logged back, NPC was standing out of his box ! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…628ca1ffa0ced37e1591a55a7 And oups, i dressed him only with a jacket coz bottom was not supposed to be visible.
  • Granny789 -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English Vintage TV, live show.

Like (Post)
    This is not a poster : spawn a npc on the ground and place the cupboard+TV around him. Have fun and don't hesitate to post your pics here ! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…628ca1ffa0ced37e1591a55a7 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…628ca1ffa0ced37e1591a55a7
  • Granny789 -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English / German Garden in a box - Japanese Tea House.

Like (Post)
    Farm with style ! Decorate your garden and eat your decoration ! This 40x40 box includes a tea house and a garden with rock stones and premade spots on which you can plant your veggies. Terraforming is not required, you can even place the box in the…
  • red51 -

Posted the thread New Roadmap (Trello).

Thread
    We've set up a new development roadmap for the new version on Trello: trello.com/b/t5Leypcj/rising-world-development It gives an overview of the planned features and also provides more information about the features we're currently working on.
  • red51 -

Posted the thread Neue Roadmap (Trello).

Thread
    Wir haben eine neue Development-Roadmap für die neue Version auf Trello eingerichtet: trello.com/b/t5Leypcj/rising-world-development Diese gibt einen Überblick über die geplanten Features sowie mehr Informationen über die Features, an denen wir…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread The Future of Rising World.

Quote from ArcaneDesmond: “The command "editnpcclothes" works on Bandits too! Thank you so much @red51 ” Hehe, glad to hear it worked :) Quote from ArcaneDesmond: “Just wish there was a way to adjust their agro to seperate them from the original…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Die Zukunft von Rising World.

Quote from lenko: “Wo wir von den Resourcen sprechen. Für die Gewässer wären Muscheln nicht schlecht, somit hätten wir auch Kalk im Spiel. ” Ich kann zwar noch nicht viel über diese Details sagen, da wir leider noch recht weit am Anfang stehen,…
  • Redeye -

Just wondering is there going to be any way to transfer over the items we have collected that we have stored in chests? A lot of time , raiding and mining went into collecting these items.
  • ArcaneDesmond -

The command "editnpcclothes" works on Bandits too! Thank you so much @red51 I can now have a settlement of bandits :thumbsup: called the Tux's <3 Just wish there was a way to adjust their agro to seperate them from the original bandits. Example: Retaliate when…
  • Helie -

Liked Deirdre’s post in the thread English Lost in space or life on another planet.

Like (Post)
    “And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space. And meaning.” (The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Superheroes) And spiders are no insects, but in this case ^^ I've made some pictures from life on…
  • Helie -

Replied to the thread English Lost in space or life on another planet.

Quote from Brandon_lee19: “How did you make the glass like that? ” If you know how to do a sphere with beams, do the same with glass ;) (glass in hand, console commande for the size you need) and use that glass beam as usual ;)
  • Brandon_lee19 -

Replied to the thread English Lost in space or life on another planet.

• bauuubass -

Replied to the thread English Two free games.

Maybe we should have one thread for announcements like that, where we put details about games that are currently free on various platforms, so it would be easier for us not to miss any of them. What do you guys think?