Letzte Aktivitäten

• Palacost1 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Flugverbotszone / Noflyarea verfasst.

Beitrag
    Is there a way to remove the Symbol you have on the top of our screens?
  • migdyn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Where is the update? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Palacost1: „Really hope Red51 is enjoying his Thanksgiving “ Zitat von Captian_Cornball: „Red is in Germany, I Don't think they celebrate it there “ but they celebrate Erntedank german-way.com/history-and-cul…/thanksgiving-in-germany/
  • Palacost1 -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captian_Cornball: „Red is in Germany, I Don't think they celebrate it there “ Well still need to take a break today and come back refreshed.
  • Captian_Cornball -

Beitrag
    Red is in Germany, I Don't think they celebrate it there
  • Palacost1 -

Beitrag
    Really hope Red51 is enjoying his Thanksgiving and not working on this update, the mind needs time to refresh, step away then come back, and kick yourself in the face cause the answer was right infront of you the whole time lol. It was just clouded by…
  • Palacost1 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch "Age Of Haszadaar" PvP Server! IP: 85.190.156.171:12600 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Added land to area, made some new friends there French #googletranslateawsome So this land will be owned by them, they will be allowed to fly so i installed in "NoFlyZone" plugin that only allows them to fly in there area and fall to there deaths if…
  • Captian_Cornball -

Beitrag
    sorry Missed it...
  • Sneaky_Koala -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema What ping times are you fellas getting? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von zfoxfire: „Wow! Those ping times look bad. The ones I normally play with are around 50ms or less. But the local internet infrastructure is really good here so i have rarely seen high pings. I live in central Florida in the USA. Where do you…
  • twowildandcrazy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Up coming update verfasst.

Beitrag
    ok thanks
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    As mentioned, that was Steam's VC Redlist update. It did that to the other games.
  • Minotorious -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Up coming update verfasst.

Beitrag
    no you do not lose anything, your world will be converted to the new version of the game automatically when you try to enter it after the update is out.
  • twowildandcrazy -

Hat das Thema Up coming update gestartet.

Thema
    hey when they do this next update will we lose every thing we have done on are worlds ??
  • yahgiggle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captian_Cornball: „whatis the Qued update? is it out? “ no just a steam update
  • Captian_Cornball -

Beitrag
    whatis the Qued update? is it out?
  • Stoomloc -

Mag den Beitrag von yahgiggle im Thema Englisch Big Home.

Like (Beitrag)
    Here is a house i built, it does not include my images so you will need to add your own images forum.rising-world.net/attachm…6f452658fa35268b6411e0bc4forum.rising-world.net/attachm…6f452658fa35268b6411e0bc4
  • Stoomloc -

Mag den Beitrag von moli01 im Thema Deutsch Figur.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hallo hab heut mal eine Figur für euch von einer lieben Mitspielerin die bei mir auf dem Server zockt,Sie hat für diese Figur 5 Stunden gebraucht,schon Wahnsinn. Daumen hoch wenn es euch gefällt.
  • Stoomloc -

Mag den Beitrag von NaBi07 im Thema Deutsch / Englisch Pink Lady.

Like (Beitrag)
    Habe mal wieder etwas herumexperimentiert und bin eigentlich ganz glücklich mit meinem neuen Projekt. Hoffe dass es euch auch gefällt. LG NaBi07 :*
  • TheKing -

Mag den Beitrag von lenko im Thema Deutsch Mann / Figur.

Like (Beitrag)
    Mann oh Mann............ Da hier ja schon so tolle Firuren geteilt wurden, dachte ich mir, ich versuch es auch mal. Das Ergebniss ist hier, als ich fertig war, hatte ich selber erstmal viel zum lachen.
  • migdyn -

Mag den Beitrag von Boing----Peng-Bumm- im Thema electricians and plummers.

Like (Beitrag)
    We wait for the new update. This update is a lot of work. Not one update was a bad update. What they do they do right. But your suggestion is another large construction site. May be next year Christmas. I would like it too.
  • zwerk7 -

Mag den Beitrag von lenko im Thema Deutsch Neues Hochhaus.

Like (Beitrag)
    Habe heute mal ein neues Hochhaus gebaut, obwohl "HOCH" hat nur 12 Stockwerke aber es ist ganz nett geworden. Besonders bei Nacht hat es eine tolle Ansicht. Findden könnt ihr es in der Nähe vom London Eck. :rolleyes: