Recent Activities

We've posted a status update with some first screenshots of the new terrain generation. There is also a new update available for the Java version!

• agiser -

Liked buckshot’s post in the thread English Brick Train Station.

Like (Post)
    My first attempt at a small community train station. I will be updating this as i go . Hope you enjoy. knDyI4.jpg
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread English Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Visit the North Pole opening Friday, December 6th!.

• lenko -

Like (Post)
    My first attempt at a small community train station. I will be updating this as i go . Hope you enjoy. knDyI4.jpg
  • JohnnyDew -

Like (Post)
  • Arakara -

Replied to the thread Status Update 2019-11-05: Terrain generation.

Quote from red51: “Quote from lordaskym: “ ” Quote from lordaskym: “you really need to set give us your paypal link...i know that more people than just me would like to buy you a coffee or pizza while you work. you rock! ” Hehe, thanks a lot…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Refresh my memory on creative mode.

F4 enables the default mode (you you can access your inventory and use your items), F5 enables the terrain tools (change them by pressing 1-5, and change the materials with your mouse wheel), F6 activates the placement mode (press 1 for vegetation…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Program not launching for Mac.

I'm sorry to hear the other options didn't work =O Of course I can send you a Steam key, just send me a PM containing your username and your email (which was used to create the account), or alternatively send a mail with these information to
  • jambuzz06 -

That option would be greatly appreciated. Neither suggestion was successful.
  • icon58 -

Posted the thread Refresh my memory on creative mode.

Thread
    Hello All, After being away for awhile I have forgotten a few things. ?( The one being is in Creative mode while using F6 placement. I can use the plant on and scroll thru the plants but not the blocks. Thoughts?
  • red51 -

Hmm... maybe try to download and install the latest Java 8 version for Mac (select "Mac OS X"): java.com/en/download/manual.jsp If that doesn't work, rightclick on the Rising World app and open contents -> resources -> java and open the…
  • jambuzz06 -

Posted the thread Program not launching for Mac.

Thread
    I recently got a new MacBook Pro (latest version), and downloaded/set up Rising World for Macs. Even though Java 8 is installed as well as the latest JDK, whenever I click on the application, it just gives the message "No compatible version of Java 1.7…
  • icon58 -

Replied to the thread Server reccomendations Hosted or Steamcmd?.

When you rent a lot of it depends on how far you are from the server and at times I think where the moon is. :D On SteamCMD where do you get stuck? I was able to download and run the steamCMD before without to much trouble. The biggest trouble I had was…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Status Update 2019-11-05: Terrain generation.

Quote from lordaskym: “omg omg omg lol could this be a christmas present? have an experimental version for the new game? ” Hehe, well, that would be awesome, but unfortunately the playable demo isn't ready yet =/ It's still in an too early state any…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread English How do you edit the files???.

Unfortunately it's not possible to change the furnace speeds, or more precisely, different furnace speeds/efficiencies are not implemented yet (that's why the speed value in the database is currently ignored)... however, you can change the fuel…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread English How do i edit the data base files or atleast save them??.

Unfortunately the efficiency and speed values are not implemented yet, so every furnace has the same "efficiency" and "speed" right now. However, reducing the fuelconsumption to 1 should have an impact. If you make changes to the db file, there is no…
  • zwerk7 -

Like (Post)
  • TheKing -

Like (Post)
  • buckshot -

Replied to the thread Server reccomendations Hosted or Steamcmd?.

Ya i have tried them also they where the first of 4 none seem to be able to run a full resource rich map without problems.
  • Mag -

Replied to the thread English Brick Train Station.

• Mag -

Like (Post)