Letzte Aktivitäten

22.01.2018: Ein Hotfix ist nun verfügbar (0.9.2.1). Multiplayer Server müssen ebenfalls geupdated werden

• Harv -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Mac Issue on Alpha 0.9.2_37 verfasst.

Beitrag
    I just confirmed what you said, Red. Works fine at 1920 x 1280. I betcha there's some pixels getting drawn offscreen somewhere. :D Guessing this will be a relatively easy fix, and it doesn't keep me from doing it all now. Off to work. I'll be…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 2018-01-21: Steam P2P Multiplayer and friend list support verfasst.

Beitrag
    Alright, looks like all the concerns and issues I had has been addressed so I'm now happy. All that i now have to deal with is my own anxiety again, yet everything else is fine. Can't wait for Tuesday night to have more fun :D Thanks Red51, you're…
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    Thanks for the log! It looks like the resolution is causing this issue =O It works fine on full hd (1920x1080), but smaller resolutions seem to cause trouble with the friend list (if the game is already started with a smaller resolution, it doesn't work…
  • lostinthewood -

Mag den Beitrag von red51 im Thema Aluminum is a mistake!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Well, this has to be viewed in a very differentiated way ;) Actually aluminium does occur as a native element mineral, although it is very rare (but basically the same applies to iron). However, one typical "aluminium ore" is bauxite (which does not…
  • Harv -

Beitrag
    Thanks for spending the time, Red -- I run my game at either 1280 x 720 or 2560 x 1440, depending on my needs at the time. I just tried both, and neither show the friends list. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…034e8f512795e8ea9c5b752f9
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    Hmm... what resolution do you use exactly for the game? Maybe the debug log contains some information about what was going on. To enable logging, please go to your game directory (rightclick on rw in steam -> properties -> local files -> browse local…
  • Harv -

Beitrag
  • lenko -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 21.01.2018: Steam P2P Multiplayer und Support für Freundesliste verfasst.

Beitrag
    Danke für den Hotfix :thumbup:
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 21.01.2018: Steam P2P Multiplayer und Support für Freundesliste verfasst.

Beitrag
    Nee nee der Rechen hat jetzt einen absoluten Linksdrall. :D
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    So the ingame Steam friend list never appeared? 8| Does this issue still persist after the latest hotfix (0.9.2.1)?
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 2018-01-21: Steam P2P Multiplayer and friend list support verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ArcticuKitsu: „3) Medium crate missing label in the crafting list (crafting bench). “ This should be fixed with the latest hotfix ;) Zitat von phill895: „DS no longer works after updating, the previous version works just fine. “ It looks…
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    Zitat von hkurzawa: „Das Einfüllen der Kohle in den Schmelzöfen geht nur noch sehr langsam. Man muss jeweils klicken. Schnelles klicken bringt auch nichts. “ Ich werde mir das mal genauer ansehen... Zitat von Deirdre: „davor war damit einfach…
  • zfoxfire -

Beitrag
    I just noticed that loading lumber into the furnace takes a long time. I guess the animation has to finish before another piece can be added. i thought this was fixed in a recent update. Edit: It's doing it with coal too.
  • Harv -

Beitrag
    I've restarted both Steam and the the game. Still no friend list. Didn't know I could join folks through Steam's friend list. I'll give that a try later today. Impressive release, Red. :thumbup:
  • zfoxfire -

Beitrag
    Harv and I were testing this feature out earlier. He did restart steam and has the latest hotfix from 4 hours ago, same as me. We will try again later.
  • diegomarino80gongo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Organize items automatically on chests verfasst.

Beitrag
    yes, maybe with tabs
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Rising World: The Hermithood verfasst.

Beitrag
    And Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to a brand new episode of Rising World! I've got a lot of cool videos of RW lined up for you this week and today we go caving! So I've got this idea and I would like to ask you guys can you leave me some questions…
  • Solveign -

Beitrag
    I know that planting saplings is now only possible on farm land, but i would like to be able to replant trees where i cut them down without having to change the land to farm land first. A tree sapling should be able to grow in a forest... Just my 2 cents
  • Solveign -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Mac OS Client can't connect to dedicated Server verfasst.

Beitrag
    I can confirm that it is fixed and working. Thank you :)
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Konsole verfasst.

Beitrag
    Genau, in dem Fall sollten die betroffenen Spieler am besten einfach eine Email an support@jiw-games.net senden mit ihrem Spielernamen und ggf. einem Link zu ihrem Steam-Profil (oder im Falle der Standalone, die Email-Adresse, mit welcher der Account…