Recent Activities

2019-04-16: A new hotfix (0.9.5.7) is now available!

• adripan -

Replied to the thread English Prehistoric Rising World Mod - Work in Progress.

Maybe it's better if you start changing the bandits to prehistoric men. I see your work. :thumbup:
  • adripan -

Replied to the thread English Motivational concept art..

ESP.: El otro día encontré al fin, el bioma del desierto y pude explorar la primera pirámide de mi mundo. No me he resistido a realizar este posterior arte conceptual. ¿Otro posible mod? ENGL.: The other day, I found the desert and I was able to…
  • Lilli -

Replied to the thread English / German Looking For Blueprint Of Rugs Please.

Posters work great for rugs. Copy yourself some rug pictures (make sure you actually get the picture and not the web site) easiest if you just copy and paste it somewhere then save it as a jpg or other compatible format for the game. (I usually use one…
  • DeftlyPlayed -

Posted the thread English / German Looking For Blueprint Of Rugs Please.

Thread
    Hi, Have been looking for a while now and am not seeing any BPs just for rugs. I'd like more to throw down on the floor than a bear rug. If you know of any BPs for rugs or carpets please post up the link here. Thank you.
  • DeftlyPlayed -

Replied to the thread German Bayerisches Bauernhaus.

Nice. very nice. You must be one of those artists where art is everything. When in a creative mood you stop for nothing; not even to eat and drink. I see in the pictures you are about to die of thirst. : )
  • DeftlyPlayed -

Replied to the thread English African Safari Lodge.

• lordgecko1 -

Replied to the thread stuck on loading screen.

The server gets restarted daily as far as i know. When i contacted an admin about the issue with connecting, he asked the owners to restart to try to resolve it, sadly it didnt work. Also according to the owner of the server, the server itself runs on…
  • Stargem -

Replied to the thread English Can we use plugins in single player yet?.

yahwho, I followed the instructions you gave and this is what I got when I went back into the game and typed /pnb. What did I do wrong?? :( forum.rising-world.net/attachm…0364c969ea7306592f765ab60
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread Ist Rising World mit Java 11 kompatibel ?.

Für welches os? Für Debian 8/9 hatte ich keine Probleme Java 8 zu installieren.
  • JohnnyDew -

Replied to the thread Changelog 12.03.2019: Neue NPCs, bessere KI, gemoddete Items.

Quote from red51: “Hmm... tritt das seit dem letzten Hotfix auch noch auf? ” Das Hotfix war ja vom 16.04. und mein Beitrag vom Samstag danach, also anscheinend ja. :/
  • Silverridge -

Replied to the thread English Happy Easter to everyone!.

• Silverridge -

Replied to the thread Bilder verlinken.

Das habe ich ja auch so versucht...ist ja HTML...aber es zeigt immer noch an der seite das linkzeichen an. is das normal? wenn ich websites erstellt habe und die button verlinkt habe war dort kein solches zeichen zu sehen.
  • Lilli -

Posted the thread Delayed actions resulting inn bounce from game.

Thread
    While logging into the game a message displayed about an error with the steam update. I closed steam and restarted the whole process again. I did fine while I was alone in the game. I went tho where the other person was developing an area along an…
  • Sowisengreat -

Liked WalterDasTrevas’s post in the thread English Simple roof with orange planks for use in rustic houses..

Like (Post)
    Simple roof with orange planks for use in rustic houses. youtu.be/c8My7JA7KCU
  • DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread English Prehistoric Rising World Mod - Work in Progress.

Work has started on the first Dinosaur...... the T-Rex. Concept Art of the T-Rex forum.rising-world.net/attachm…0364c969ea7306592f765ab60
  • Bogus -

Replied to the thread Ist Rising World mit Java 11 kompatibel ?.

Ok, aber wie kann ich ne ältere Version installieren, bekomme aktuell nur die 11er ... ich werde mal suchen ;D
  • _Joe_ -

Posted the thread German Schusswaffen als Plugin Halbautomatisch/Vollautomatisch.

Thread
    Hallo zusammen, wie man ein eigenes Itemmodel ins Spiel bringt, es in den Händen ausrichtet und mit Animationen ausstattet, wurde nun durch die Beispielplugins sehr gut beschrieben. Ich wollte mal um etwas Hilfe bitten wie es nun bei einer Schusswaffe…
  • Blue Painted -

Replied to the thread Simple lamp not lit.

It's the latter (after adjusting the brightness on one computer) - thanks for the reply!
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread stuck on loading screen.

If this only happens with a particular server (while other servers and singleplayer work fine), it's most likely related to the server (so the issue is not on your end). If a server hasn't been restarted in a long time or if it runs out of memory,…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Java (TM) platform SE Binary stopped working.

The "... stopped working" is a Windows message which indicates that a native crash occurred. Usually this happens if there is an issue with Windows, a hardware issue or a driver issue. Please have a look if there is a recent file called "hs_err_pid" in…