Recent Activities

• AllieCat -

Replied to the thread English Learning by example: Melon Cannon.

Update! As sharkbitefischer suggested, the plugin has been updated! Those who downloaded the plugin before will just have to download it again and overwrite the old one. The plugin now ships with a prefs.txt file which has a few options for you to…
  • TheKing -

Liked thueringerplayer1975’s post in the thread German Ressourcenliste.

Like (Post)
    Ich habe eine Liste angefangen, wie viel man aus welcher Ressourcenquelle bekommt. 1. Bäume Ahorn = 4 Baumstämme Akazie = 4 Baumstämme Birke = 4 Baumstämme Fichte = 8 Baumstämme Fichte klein = 4 Baumstämme Obstbaum = 1-2 Baumstämme Pappel = 5…
  • Ludy -

• AbtRS6R -

Replied to the thread English the water palace.

Thats the pictures from the creativ server because I cannot fly on our normal server. Only the last two pictures are from the normal game server. You can see its more nice at the beach. Now only wait that an Admin fill the water inside.
  • Radiohead -

Liked Kim Bill’s post in the thread English medieval Furniture.

Like (Post)
    Sharing today some furniture for the manor and testing custom textures (floor and walls) for a future pack ;) forum.rising-world.net/attachm…c1faac7fa5cd5f70beb3b6aa2 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…c1faac7fa5cd5f70beb3b6aa2
  • AllieCat -

Quote from sharkbitefischer: “needs to be a way to restrict the fire melons for servers that ban tnt. The ones that don't want damage :) I would love to use this on my server but desire a way to turn off the firemelon. or maybe make them like grenades,…
  • sharkbitefischer -

needs to be a way to restrict the fire melons for servers that ban tnt. The ones that don't want damage :) I would love to use this on my server but desire a way to turn off the firemelon. or maybe make them like grenades, only does damage to players and…
  • Fizbit -

Posted the thread Object stretching.

Thread
    Having an issue where everything on the sides of my screen stretches and massively zooms in. Is so bad I had to stop running to gaze at the sheep-worm in the distance that looked 20' away when I turned sideways to it. *Yes, it was stretched so bad it…
  • v48e12 -

Quote from AbtRS6R: “Thanks for the good job. I has do the half Building in my Hotel Area at the beach. Ok, I has change something ( Glasses from Window because was double, on right side I put an balcony for relax and look over the sea. And I put Fans…
  • v48e12 -

Liked AbtRS6R’s post in the thread English the water palace.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the good job. I has do the half Building in my Hotel Area at the beach. Ok, I has change something ( Glasses from Window because was double, on right side I put an balcony for relax and look over the sea. And I put Fans on the roof and change…
  • zwerk7 -

Liked Deirdre’s post in the thread English / German Rosenbogen / Rose arch.

Like (Post)
    Ich möchte meinen Rosenbogen für euch zum Download anbieten. Der Blueprint ist nur 1teilig, so dass ihr die gewünschte Länge einfach hintereinander setzen könnt. Am Ende einfach die Blöcke entfernen. Für die Rosen habe ich Poster verwendet. Es…
  • AbtRS6R -

Thanks for the good job. I has do the half Building in my Hotel Area at the beach. Ok, I has change something ( Glasses from Window because was double, on right side I put an balcony for relax and look over the sea. And I put Fans on the roof and change…
  • Joseph Goebbels -

Replied to the thread English medieval Furniture.

Excellent work mate, especially the chandelier.
  • Joseph Goebbels -

Liked Deirdre’s post in the thread English / German Rosenbogen / Rose arch.

Like (Post)
    Ich möchte meinen Rosenbogen für euch zum Download anbieten. Der Blueprint ist nur 1teilig, so dass ihr die gewünschte Länge einfach hintereinander setzen könnt. Am Ende einfach die Blöcke entfernen. Für die Rosen habe ich Poster verwendet. Es…
  • Joseph Goebbels -

Replied to the thread English / German Rosenbogen / Rose arch.

How do you always come up with those great ideas? Nice work indeed :thumbsup:
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English / German Rosenbogen / Rose arch.

• Deirdre -

Liked Mag’s post in the thread English / German Rosenbogen / Rose arch.

Like (Post)
    Thank you Deirdre! It looks a great idea! :thumbsup: <3
  • Deirdre -

Liked TutMeistensNix’s post in the thread German Rising World NEWS TV.

Like (Post)
    Folge 003: Wann kommt das Statement? youtu.be/33AyoOm_06Y
  • Deirdre -

Liked TutMeistensNix’s post in the thread German Rising World NEWS TV.

Like (Post)
    Danke. Mein erster Fan. :love:
  • Helie -

Liked thueringerplayer1975’s post in the thread German Ressourcenliste.

Like (Post)
    Ich habe eine Liste angefangen, wie viel man aus welcher Ressourcenquelle bekommt. 1. Bäume Ahorn = 4 Baumstämme Akazie = 4 Baumstämme Birke = 4 Baumstämme Fichte = 8 Baumstämme Fichte klein = 4 Baumstämme Obstbaum = 1-2 Baumstämme Pappel = 5…