Recent Activities

• drakonas111 -

Liked Gillwin’s post in the thread English Dragon.

Like (Post)
    Dont usually post my Blueprints but thought i would share this one
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English the red rollercoaster.

• Alex74 -

Replied to the thread English Dragon.

• Centaur -

Like (Post)
  • DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread Game keeps locking and then booting me..

Quote from Lilli: “I am truly at a loss but very open to looking at what else it could possibly be. Thanks again for all the help, but sad to say I still need more help with this. ” Hi Lilli I took a closer look at your screenshots and think I…
  • lenko -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Ship model tiny.

Like (Post)
    Hi This time I have build something small that you can decorate your house with its ship model perfect on shelf or fireplace Hope you like it
  • Ludy -

Liked drakonas111’s post in the thread English Ship model tiny.

Like (Post)
    Hi This time I have build something small that you can decorate your house with its ship model perfect on shelf or fireplace Hope you like it
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread English Dragon.

• lenko -

Like (Post)
  • lenko -

Liked Arakara’s post in the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

Like (Post)
    Quote from red51: “Wenn wir neue Features in diese Richtung einbauen, dann versuchen wir grundsätzlich, sie ein- und ausschaltbar zu lassen, damit jeder selber entscheiden kann, was er möchte und was nicht In den Einstellungen (unter Verschiedenes)…
  • Girli -

Liked red51’s post in the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

Like (Post)
    Quote from FallenAngel1303: “Erst vor zwei Tagen wäre ich fast daran verzweifelt, irgend etwas anzupflanzen. Aber das die Sichel die Früchte mit Saatgut einsammelt, war mir erstmal gar nicht bewusst. ” Das ist tatsächlich gar nicht so…
  • Girli -

Liked Arakara’s post in the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

Like (Post)
    Quote from red51: “Wenn wir neue Features in diese Richtung einbauen, dann versuchen wir grundsätzlich, sie ein- und ausschaltbar zu lassen, damit jeder selber entscheiden kann, was er möchte und was nicht In den Einstellungen (unter Verschiedenes)…
  • DanielBoone -

I was looking at the issue you sent to Red51 a few months ago where you had issues such as logging off when you were on your horse and when you logged back in again you and your horse were under ground and you died..... then another time logging in and…
  • Arakara -

Replied to the thread German "Blöde Fragen".

• Arakara -

Like (Post)
  • Gillwin -

Posted the thread English Dragon.

Thread
  • Lilli -

The disc got checked today, all 7 reports that got run came out clean. The game has been reloaded I can work all day on this computer in excel with massive tables and not have a problem (No Excel is not active, open or in the background when I am…
  • SolusUmbra -

Replied to the thread Changing paint in creative.

Sweet! I will have to go in and change it as I have tried all I can. Of course if anyone know more then me I’m always willing to try. The mouse is a trackball from Logitech model T-BC21. It does have a program that you can use to program the mouses…
  • drakonas111 -

Posted the thread English Ship model tiny.

Thread
  • sharkbitefischer -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Planks 'n Beams (updated) v0.6.0.

the economy system I am using was made by @Minotorious. you can ask him about it. He is presently working on a new version of his economy system so it might be a good time to talk to him. His GitHub link is github.com/Minotorious hope this helps.