Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Bridge -

Replied to the thread English / German Segelschiff / Sailing ship.

Quote from Deirdre: “Sieht toll aus. :thumbsup: Danke fürs Teilen. Jetzt muss ich meinen Hafen erweitern, damit das Schiff noch hineinpasst. :D ” Freut mich ^^ - bin schon gespannt auf neue Bilder von Deinem Hafen mit dem Schiff ;)
  • Minotorious -

Replied to the thread MinoBot recurring messages.

Yep that is my example for a recurring message :)
  • TheKing -

Liked Bridge’s post in the thread English / German Segelschiff / Sailing ship.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen, diesmal möchte ich mein Segelschiff mit euch teilen. Das Segelschiff hat mehrere Decks (Wohndeck, 2 Kanonendecks , 2 Lagerdecks mit Gefängnis) und viele Details - dadurch hat der Blueprint jetzt schon über 100.000 Teile. Daher habe…
  • xNoXAn -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] AktiveSign 1.3.8 (mit SignProtection & MoreHome).

Halloo, könntest du die Anleitung wieder online stellen ? :)
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread Alles Flackert im Spiel.

Quote from StefanAeberhard: “I have a problem with my game. Whenever I start the game, everything starts to flicker. Can someone help me there ” Sometimes I get a serious flicker if my character is standing somewhere not flat. As soon as I move to a…
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English / German Segelschiff / Sailing ship.

Sieht toll aus. :thumbsup: Danke fürs Teilen. Jetzt muss ich meinen Hafen erweitern, damit das Schiff noch hineinpasst. :D
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread English How to Resize Posters by aspect ratio..

@Hudson555 When I click the link, it says "Video unavailable: This video is private"
  • Deirdre -

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen, diesmal möchte ich mein Segelschiff mit euch teilen. Das Segelschiff hat mehrere Decks (Wohndeck, 2 Kanonendecks , 2 Lagerdecks mit Gefängnis) und viele Details - dadurch hat der Blueprint jetzt schon über 100.000 Teile. Daher habe…
  • Batta -

Like (Post)
  • Batta -

Liked joe67’s post in the thread [Plugin] List all Players.

Like (Post)
    This is my first little Plugin. It displays all players that ever visited the Server. This is only working for Admins. Commands to enter in the chat: * /lisplayers * Lists all players in alphabetic order * /listplayers last * Lists all players in…
  • zwerk7 -

Like (Post)
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread MinoBot recurring messages.

Nm, I found it. It's part of the ServerTools plugin.
  • Hulkster79 -

Like (Post)
  • lenko -

Like (Post)
  • Batta -

Posted the thread MinoBot recurring messages.

Thread
    Can anyone tell me where this recurring message is coming from, so I can disable it? F956CB800DEDFF35D868E142FA104CF722246F79
  • Bridge -

Posted the thread English / German Segelschiff / Sailing ship.

Thread
  • Galochka -

Replied to the thread Steam Shop.

Steam Work shop. there for free, but the goal is in advertising the game, people see clearly all the charms ============================================================================== es kostenlos, aber das Ziel ist in der Werbung für das Spiel, die…
  • Quote from xNoXAn: “download funktioniert nicht? ” Sorry. Musste etwas am Server konfigurieren. Downloadseite sollte jetzt wieder funktionieren
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread Banned for Harassment?.

Quote from OrbitalEnd48401: “I will report him on here for falsely accusing me of 'harassment;'. ” You can't report someone for accusing you of harassment if they did it privately, only if they publicly declared it. But possibly they found you…
  • Batta -

Replied to the thread Steam Shop.

As long as they remain free. Part of the cool thing about Rising World is that players freely share blueprints.