Letzte Aktivitäten

• Miwarre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch PlayerRemoveVegetationEvent does something even if cancelled verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von noci: „I noticed that already, I thought that it should be like that, saving memorey. But it could also be that then only the event is collected ^^ “ Sorry, I do not understand your point: this is not a memory saving, it is an inconsistency…
  • Miwarre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plug-in] Area Protection verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von sharkbitefischer: „I am not shure of what I am looking at but the 3rd choice looks like the better one I think.On the x, y cords is that the cords of the center point and the width is set in both directions from that as well as the depth?…
  • sharkbitefischer -

Beitrag
    will regular players be able to delete there own claims? or just the sub claims they set within there claim? are regular players allowed to set sub claims? I have read most the manual but can't remember the anser :)
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch [Script]Area Protection 3.0 NEW verfasst.

Beitrag
    Are regular players supposed to be able to remove there own areas?
  • noci -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch PlayerRemoveVegetationEvent does something even if cancelled verfasst.

Beitrag
    I noticed that already, I thought that it should be like that, saving memorey. But it could also be that then only the event is collected ^^
  • sharkbitefischer -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Miwarre: „Zitat von sharkbitefischer: „this sounds worth waiting for. This bug is the only 1 I can realy find so far, left. we can waite for editing the area dimensions after creation for a fix. please continue and we can come back to this…
  • Miwarre -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Jon_miner: „Sorry for the delayed response... Your query resulted in: "Error Code: 1273: Unknown collation 'NOCASE' The following query worked with 3821 rows returned with valid ID & Names. SELECT `ID`,`Name` FROM `Player` ORDER BY…
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch getting blank white images only in GUI verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Minotorious: „Zitat von angriff: „Since the player has the attribute you say we can get the definition it from him. I was initially looking for it to be defined in the event or something like comparing the text but get text is not…
  • angriff -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch getting blank white images only in GUI verfasst.

Beitrag
    Here you go Trevor -- Thanks Minos as ever. /respond Yes puts all three click areas on one GUI. Yes. No closeme the no was left sort of the same. for reference. you can build out from here like I will.. (Versteckter Text)
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    Zitat von angriff: „Since the player has the attribute you say we can get the definition it from him. I was initially looking for it to be defined in the event or something like comparing the text but get text is not available in …
  • angriff -

Beitrag
    Thanks Minos that works.. I was just not snapping that the player clicked on the event so he knows it and I can compare that object with the event object. I did not even have GUI Element attached ... wierd.. Thanks again for putting up with me. :thumbsup:
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch / Englisch HD Texturen / HD textures - Grain effekt verringern verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Girli: „Vielen Dank Jetzt habe ich aber in der config proberties schon ein anderes texturepack. Kann ich das dann hinzufügen und wenn ja, wie? Oder geht das nicht? LG “ Ich bin mir da nicht sicher, ich habe aber @red51 danach gefragt und warte…
  • angriff -

Beitrag
    ok attribute.. I was thinking of text but then I want to click on just pictures. That was probably from late night clipping and pasting looking that is how the element was defined so I just cut and put that there. I told you the if statement was not…
  • Jon_miner -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Miwarre: „Hmm, this sounds weird. It looks like the MySQL DB is defined differently than the SQLite DB. Would you mind executing this query on your local MySQL server and see if it works as one would expect: "SELECT `ID`,`Name` FROM `Player`…
  • Miwarre -

Hat das Thema Deutsch / Englisch PlayerRemoveVegetationEvent does something even if cancelled gestartet.

Thema
    Scenario: 1) a player attempts to remove a vegetation specimen (say, a group of flowers, but I suspect the actual type is irrelevant) 2) a PlayerRemoveVegetationEvent is generated 3) let's assume a plug-in cancels the event 4) result: the group of…
  • Minotorious -

Beitrag
    since you are saving the GuiElement as an attribute for each player you don't really need the internal id of the element. Not to mention that the internal ID can be different after every restart. So you could simply use something like…
  • Bogus -

Mag den Beitrag von noci im Thema [Plugin] NPCs.

Like (Beitrag)
    (0.0.2) - [FIX] - fliegende Position :thumbsup: - [FIX] - Multiplayer GUI - [UP] - Dummy Option, Bekannter Bug editnpc wird nicht angezeigt(in Arbeit) - [UP] - Berechtigte Gruppen & Admin Rechte, hinzugefügt :thumbup: - Die berechtigten Gruppen werden (mit Leerzeichen…
  • lenko -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reservierte Slot verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Testendo: „Zafit, Also ist es momentan für Normalos nicht möglich! X/ “ genau. Momentan wäre es nur über Plug-in es realisierbar. Aber wie schon geschrieben wurde, erstmal müsste eine Not entstehen
  • Testendo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reservierte Slot verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zafit, Also ist es momentan für Normalos nicht möglich! X/
  • JohnnyDew -

Mag den Beitrag von WalterDasTrevas im Thema Englisch Temple of Blood.

Like (Beitrag)
    Another temple in Belgadevania. I need to add more details. youtu.be/CzUOZnZ3b9s