Recent Activities

• Avanar -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit den Spieleinstellungen im Mulitplayer.

du könntest auch folgendes machen: Entweder du ernennst deinen Kollegen auch zum admin (Konsole -> makeadmin .... ) oder, wenn das Problem ist das bei dir als Admin die Einstellungen nicht laufen, du degradierst dich selbst zum normalen spieler…
  • spunky -

Replied to the thread Regarding shutdown and say commands.

Thanks @Devidian for your reply. Sounds like your using API plugin to control the shutdowns. As I stated I would prefer to not use the API for simple rcon commands like say and shutdown. However, this does appear to be candidate if I do go the API…
  • Uli -

Wrote a comment on ArcaneDesmond’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Thank you - I'll try to learn on single player and after i would like to go on multiplayer . See you
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread Regarding shutdown and say commands.

My DiscordPlugin has integraded shutdown functionality that can be timed to multiple times. The restart must then be done by the OS itself. For my linux its done via systemd service script that restarts always after a shutdown. For windows you need to…
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread AuthTicketCanceled.

does not matter in my case 16 cores are not very busy only the storage is! The reason is that its some sort of network-shared-storage in my case.
  • spunky -

Posted the thread Regarding shutdown and say commands.

Thread
    I'd like to reopen a old topic because I'm not fully understanding, sorry. Quote from red51: “Quote from yahwho: “I guess the easiest way around this is to schedule (via a plugin) a "clean shutdown" at say midnight. ” Yes, that would work. You…
  • spunky -

Replied to the thread AuthTicketCanceled.

Hey @yahwho and @Devidian, have you considered assigning cpu affinity to the backup's process? In short you can force applications to use specific cores by adding /affinity to the start parameters for your backups application. Another trick is the…
  • Z_20_Ate -

Replied to the thread Issues with inventory.

After more playing around i noticed that if i did something to go to another window, i.e.: go to the debug log and go back to RW window my issue was resolved. As of today i am not experiencing this problem. Very odd. I hope all of my notes and…
  • ArcaneDesmond -

Replied to a comment by Uli on ArcaneDesmond’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yes, when you launch Rising World there will be a friends icon on the right. Open it up scroll down to your friends name and if the squiggly line is white then press it. If it is grey then the person you are trying to play with forgot to press play with…
  • zwerk7 -

Replied to the thread Rasenmäher.

• Uli -

Wrote a comment on red51’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
    Do you know how to do for going in the same world on Single Player whith my friend?
    thank you
  • Uli -

Wrote a comment on Minotorious’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
    Do you know how to do for going in the same world on Single Player whith my friend?
    thank you
  • Uli -

Wrote a comment on ArcaneDesmond’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi ; I don't now how to enter on the same world with my friend on Single Player - Do you know how to do?
  • Helie -

Liked ArcaneDesmond’s post in the thread English The Hermithood Blueprints.

Like (Post)
    I made new Blueprints today for tomorrow's video and I'll likely do the same for Monday's video as well since it's a holiday weekend. So happy fathers day to all of you Dad's out there :thumbsup: So these new warehouse blueprints what are they and what do they…
  • TheNobleYeoman -

Replied to the thread Tree stumps should not be animated.

Agreed! It always looks kind of funny when they sway in the breeze.
  • Deirdre -

Posted the thread Rasenmäher.

Thread
    Ein Rasenmäher mit Batterie, Stom oder Benzin wäre gut, da es sich bei dem Modell im Spiel um einen Kantenschneider handelt, für Kanten gedacht die mit dem Rasenmäher nicht erreichbar sind und nicht um einen Rasenmäher für größere Flächen.…
  • Galochka -

Wrote a comment on red51’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Good afternoon. Sorry, I have to ask you, could you send me the image of the shelter and the fire in png. Very necessary. Thanks in advance).

Guten Tag. Entschuldigung, ich habe eine bitte an Sie, könnten Sie mir Bilder von Shelter und Lagerfeuer in…
  • samlander -

Replied to the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

@yahwho, thanks for that, and thanks for suggesting peeking in the database, I had not considered that and it will most definitely come in handy later.
  • yahwho -

Replied to the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

hi @samlander Yes download a copy of DB Browser for SQLite and you can open up the database and look for the id's A dummy NPC is id 100 and a bandit it id 60
  • samlander -

Posted the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

Thread
    I understand that its world.spawnnpc() but what is the short ID for human? Is there a list? I would have expected it to take the NPCTypes enum, but to no avail. Can anyone help me on how to spawn a human npc? Thanks!