Recent Activities

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Xantequia -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] ServerTools v 1.3.0.

I have noticed that in the "autogm1list", there is a random Steam ID that is not mine or anyone I have allowed since I have not allowed anyone to be on gm 1. I have had to delete 3 steam id's that are all different from the list. Is there a hack that…
  • PenguinColada -

Replied to the thread Banned for Harassment?.

Quote from OrbitalEnd48401: “I will report him on here for falsely accusing me of 'harassment;'. ” Unfortunately, my friend, I'm not sure what can be done. Like others have said, this is a privately run server. It's out of their jurisdiction.
  • OrbitalEnd48401 -

I will report him on here for falsely accusing me of 'harassment;'.
  • Groovaholic -

Replied to the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

Great stuff these will always come in handy, how about some tunnels to go with these as well !!!!
  • yahwho -

You can't report someone I'm afraid as it's a privately owned server, they are under no obligations to allow you or anyone else on their server.
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread Die Zukunft von Rising World.

Quote from VoodooPanz: “Grundsätzlich eine gute Entscheidung, die begrüßenswert ist. Allerdings hätte ich eine Frage: Ich baue seit ca 2 Jahren an einer komplett selbstgestalteten Map ( reines Terraforming, ohne Gebäude ), wird es eine…
  • Cluas -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

Like (Post)
    adding more here
  • drakonas111 -

Like (Post)
    im making roads in all types of ways also roads with stuff that are needed with roads like crossings t-splitting gasstasion
  • drakonas111 -

Like (Post)
    adding more here
  • VoodooPanz -

Replied to the thread Die Zukunft von Rising World.

Grundsätzlich eine gute Entscheidung, die begrüßenswert ist. Allerdings hätte ich eine Frage: Ich baue seit ca 2 Jahren an einer komplett selbstgestalteten Map ( reines Terraforming, ohne Gebäude ), wird es eine Möglichkeit geben, Maps aus "Version…
  • Arakara -

Quote from OrbitalEnd48401: “Well if the admin has falsely banned me, I will report them ” Just for curiosity: How do you know if he has falsely banned you, if you don't connect him and ask why?
  • Ryan -

Replied to the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

Alright, I think I'm going to stop for the time being. I'm out of original ideas, so I'm going to try and reproduce some of the homes I've seen on a few sites. I won't be posting those here though; it just doesn't feel right to post as they won't be my
  • Helie -

Liked Ryan’s post in the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

Like (Post)
    New Warm-up Home Alright, I made a new one just for smiles and giggles and to get back in the swing of things. This one's very simple. The center is the entry/mudroom/ coat room. Or, maybe you go zany and put a mini pool or something in there. Anyway,…
  • Helie -

Like (Post)
    adding more here
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English roads and stuff for roads.

• Ryan -

New Warm-up Home Alright, I made a new one just for smiles and giggles and to get back in the swing of things. This one's very simple. The center is the entry/mudroom/ coat room. Or, maybe you go zany and put a mini pool or something in there. Anyway,…
  • Ryan -

U-Shaped Home: Unlike my last build, this doesn't come with a lawn, garden plots, or water. I discovered a feature that was added since the last time I built; the ability to place both fresh and salt water. That's awesome! Anyway, this is the last one…
  • Ryan -

Posted the thread English Ryan's Blueprints.

Thread
    ArcaneDesmond had an idea of us putting all of our blueprints in one thread. Some of us are opposed to that, and while I respect those opinions, I personally think Desmond's idea is awesome. Rather than having to recall the names of my individual…
  • Deirdre -

Liked Foxnyu’s post in the thread English Memphis my Egyptian world.

Like (Post)
    Thanks, I will make more videos of zones so that the details are seen.
  • lenko -

Replied to the thread German (HS)Hessenstrolche.

Wir hatten für eine Zeit Einen totalausfall unserer Server. Der Grund ist uns nicht bekannt. Aber mittlerweile läuft wieder alles 8)