Recent Activities

We've posted a status update with some first screenshots of the new terrain generation. There is also a new update available for the Java version!

• Brandon_lee19 -

Replied to the thread Status Update 2019-11-05: Terrain generation.

Ah! Ok thanks allot! This definitely clears up some misunderstanding!
  • Brandon_lee19 -

Replied to the thread Update.

I can do it on a server(Green Valleys), yes! I have creative permissions, and can freely craft the planks and beams in whatever texture without having to “pay” resources! But please elaborate on how to turn on free crafting for this plugin in…
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Liked lenko’s post in the thread German schablone / template.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deirdre: “Mit dem Size-Befehl hättest du viel Material sparen können ” Dann hätte man aber nicht so viele Andockpunkte, für die Kreise
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Replied to the thread German Raster Schablone.

. . . oder Modelle perfekt nach Maß. Es muss ja nicht beim Würfel bleiben.
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Liked wicasa61’s post in the thread German Raster Schablone.

Like (Post)
    wenn man aus die Schablone einen Würfel macht, könnte man 3D Figuren oder Skulpturen herstellen. :)
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English circus maxsimus (roman style racetrack).

Like (Post)
    4 part blueprint it would not fit in less then 4 they all conect precise but if you use part 1 and 4 you can make a cute small version (good if you dont have a powerfull pc)
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Update.

I've moved your topic to the "Client Help" section, since it doesn't seem to be related to a plugin ;) However, do you play in multiplayer? "Free crafting" is a separate permission, so server admins could allow creative mode, but disable free crafting…
  • red51 -

Quote from Fizbit: “including the ability to craft work stations, beds, chairs, barrels, skeletons, etc.. in a dilapidated/broken state that would fit into old delves or caverns, or maybe even lost underground cities *cough*. ” We have to think about…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Dedicated Server on linux need help!.

Hmm... It still looks like "server_ip" in the server.properties file is set to the local ip (192.168.x.x)... did you set "server_ip" to your public ip (212.33.255.19)?
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Welt lädt mit neuem PC nicht.

Danke für den Log! Also ein richtiger "errorlog" oder eine "hs_err_pid" Datei ist nicht im Spielverzeichnis vorhanden? Tritt das Problem nur bei einer bestimmten Welt auf, oder auch, wenn du eine neue Welt erstellst? Ist es möglich, einem öffentlichen…
  • red51 -

Liked Blantche’s post in the thread Proposition of the new logo (Project).

Like (Post)
    Hello! There is my proposition of the new logo :) I can also help to correct HUD for…
  • Smoka -

Like (Post)
    Hello! There is my proposition of the new logo :) I can also help to correct HUD for…
  • Lady_whynot -

Replied to the thread Ernährung und Tierzucht.

@lenko du sprichst mir aus dem Herzen :) Danke dafür.
  • Lady_whynot -

Liked lenko’s post in the thread Ernährung und Tierzucht.

Like (Post)
    Ich wollte mal den Narungsbedarf in Rising World ansprechen. Der Spieler hat zwar Hunger aber eigendlich recht langweilig, wenn ich das so sagen darf. Vom Prinzip würde es momentan reichen das man sich nur von Äpfeln ernährt, dies ist nicht nur…
  • Helie -

Replied to the thread Proposition of the new logo (Project).

May be the pickaxe could be on the name ;) (with a little transparency)
  • Avanar -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Hausboot.

Like (Post)
    Jetzt habe ich mal ein Hausboot gemacht. Es sind einige Möbel schon aufgestellt. Das Fahrrad ist von Lenko, Ovaler Tisch und zwei Sessel habe ich von Dagoline und die Kette an der Reling hat Fobsily gebaut.
  • Blantche -

Replied to the thread Proposition of the new logo (Project).

Thanks! The name of game is really long and when i give next element (like pickaxe) logo will be look a compressed :/
  • Brandon_lee19 -

In which order are you working on the categories in Trello? I feel stupid for asking, but I am kinda confused! In case some of you don't know what I am talking about, check out the development progress here: trello.com/b/t5Leypcj/rising-world-development
  • lenko -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Hausboot.

Like (Post)
    Jetzt habe ich mal ein Hausboot gemacht. Es sind einige Möbel schon aufgestellt. Das Fahrrad ist von Lenko, Ovaler Tisch und zwei Sessel habe ich von Dagoline und die Kette an der Reling hat Fobsily gebaut.
  • Helie -

Like (Post)