Letzte Aktivitäten

• migdyn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Upcoming: Hostile npcs verfasst.

Beitrag
    Interesting
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema missing building options? verfasst.

Beitrag
    size the planks and beams same as blocks and use them for the arches.
  • Minotorious -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible to play second account? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Well if you buy the game a second time yes, each account is one character with its unique ID.
  • messy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema missing building options? verfasst.

Beitrag
    never mind i found where they are (feeling stupid) - couldnt find a way to delete this thread
  • Bengto -

Hat das Thema Possible to play second account? gestartet.

Thema
    As the titles says: Is it possible to have 1 admin char and then a normal player char?
  • messy -

Hat das Thema missing building options? gestartet.

Thema
    Hopefully someone can help me. I feel like im missing something (probably obvious). In peoples photos I can see them making arches, vaulted roofs, curved brick sections etc but I cant figure out where to make anything but cube bricks. Also, when I try…
  • Devidian -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] Omega-Zirkel Discord Plugin verfasst.

Beitrag
    Link zum GitHub jetzt im ersten Beitrag, aber hier zur Vollständigkeit auch nochmal: github.com/Devidian/oz_rw_plugin_discord Man verzeihe mir das ich die Methoden bisher noch nicht ausgiebig kommentiert habe. Mein nächstes Projekt steht schon in den…
  • Avanar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsch Hessenstrolche - Klein Amsterdam verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sehr schön gemacht!
  • Avanar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema YouTuber calls RisingWorld a Minecraft rip off verfasst.

Beitrag
    True. I hate to compare rw to Minecraft. However, no matter if you like mc or not, it has redefined the genre and the market for these games. Same as Blizzard and wow did.
  • messy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Clothes from different Periods verfasst.

Beitrag
    +1
  • messy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema YouTuber calls RisingWorld a Minecraft rip off verfasst.

Beitrag
    Minecraft a AAA game?!? also, while minecraft may have made developers notice that this kind of game can be popular, it is hardly the first of its kind and boiling down all discussion of this genre to how much a game compares to minecraft is depressing.
  • joni909 -

Beitrag
    Everything else is fine and I'm looking forward to the next update :thumbsup:
  • joni909 -

Beitrag
    I won't say that what epic is doing is neither bad nor good. Valve is the only ones of those stores (together with GOG and Humble Bundle) that has pushed Linux gaming and really helped the Linux platform to mature and epic has already showed there…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    Zitat von red51: „Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding But yes, modded items will be stored in normal storage containers and in player inventories. Basically the modded items will be treated like regular items. But in case the server owner removes the…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 26.09.2018: Angeln, Boote und mehr! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Deirdre: „Die Lost Connection tritt auch auf anderen Servern auf. Ich war vor kurzem auf zwei englischsprachigen Servern und sind während meiner Besuchszeit zwei Spieler rausgeflogen. Kann man ja im Chat lesen. Ich kann zwar im Router…
  • Deirdre -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 26.09.2018: Angeln, Boote und mehr! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Die Lost Connection tritt auch auf anderen Servern auf. Ich war vor kurzem auf zwei englischsprachigen Servern und sind während meiner Besuchszeit zwei Spieler rausgeflogen. Kann man ja im Chat lesen. Ich kann zwar im Router nachsehen, aber es wäre…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Beitrag
    This may be beside the point but some server hosting site got fed up with Minecraft so they made their own "MInecraft Killer" named 'Hytale' because they hated the whole 'AAA' developer mentality. They hated waiting for how long Minecraft took to update,…
  • Fobsily -

Mag den Beitrag von Mag im Thema Englisch Family House.

Like (Beitrag)
    I built this house but the following: -Windows and curtains. -Christmas Decoration. -Small tables. -Room divider and the most of the crafted decorations belongs to Dagoline. I have her permission to post the blueprint.