Recent Activities

2019-04-16: A new hotfix (0.9.5.7) is now available!

• DanielBoone -

Replied to the thread Daniel Boone in the Wild.

Blue water removed and replaced with a more muddy looking water. Next step is to replace the gravel on the edges of the water and replace with mud. Added to texture pack.forum.rising-world.net/attachm…9e60e3d1b264e409c5defe371
  • Stager83 -

Posted the thread English Happy Easter to everyone!.

Thread
    No matter what Easter means for you I just wanted to wish you a happy easter! 3AC066872E2B4F51A6534A0D5EF109E3A65ED0C9
  • DanielBoone -

All ores have now been re-textured and added to the texture pack. While digging further into my mine I came across a vein of copper ore...... I need to do some more work on the color of the copper ore so it is not too green. After the picture below was…
  • Arakara -

Replied to the thread Rcon-Tool.

Rein theoretischer Gedanke: Könnte es sein, dass der Spieler im einen Fall an Hunger stirbt und im anderen Fall an Überfressung?
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread English / German Medieval seaport/Mittelalterliche Hafenstadt.

• Lilli -

Replied to the thread English / German Medieval seaport/Mittelalterliche Hafenstadt.

I have actually watched this more than once! The boxes and barrels on the side of the pier as you walk down it. Adding the dog nice touch. The ivy growing on the building, it looks 3-d. The netting was a great touch. Putting the spinning wheel outside…
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Global Intercom (Chat across MP/SP) [0.10.0].

EN: Updated shared lib attachment to 0.6.0 to avoid someone accidently overrides a newer version with this old one. DE: Habe den shared lib Anhang mal auf die neuste Version aktualisiert, damit nicht aus versehen jemand die neue mit einer alten…
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread [Server Admin Plugin] Discord Plugin v0.14.0.

EN: Updated shared lib attachment to 0.6.0 to avoid someone accidently overrides a newer version with this old one. DE: Habe den shared lib Anhang mal auf die neuste Version aktualisiert, damit nicht aus versehen jemand die neue mit einer alten…
  • Devidian -

Replied to the thread [Server Plugin] Rising Maps v0.1.0.

• Devidian -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] GPS (new updated and fixed version of original) v1.6.2.

Just to note, replaced shared lib attachment in the first post to the current version 0.6.0. It includes rwgui so this can be removed. I will update the description later.
  • sharkbitefischer -

Replied to the thread [Plugin] Planks 'n Beams (updated) v0.6.0.

I just woke up and didn't see there was an updated to the shared folder
  • Devidian -

I can not believe that you really followed the instructions letter by letter. Because you are the first one complaining such issues @ArcaneDesmond. I think you just forgot to install the shared folder correctly. PS: I have to correct @sharkbitefischer
  • Helie -

Liked Deirdre’s post in the thread English / German Medieval seaport/Mittelalterliche Hafenstadt.

Like (Post)
    I made a video from my little Medieval seaport. I filmed the video with 4k resolution, very good qualitiy, but upload to Youtube reduces the quality. While filming I had no such lags, but in the video there a a few. But nevertheless you can see how…
  • Deirdre -

Posted the thread Rcon-Tool.

Thread
    Setzt man "Set player hunger" mit dem Rcon-Tool auf 100 stirbt der Spieler, bei "Set player hunger" 1 stirbt er auch. Das Gleiche passiert mit "Set player thirst". "Set player health" und "Heal player" funktionieren einwandfrei.…
  • sharkbitefischer -

you still need rwgui and you have to have the shared libs also installed.
  • ArcaneDesmond -

I followed the instructions to the letter and even removed the old RW GUI & Planks & Beams mod. Installed your version and CTD... Yeah glad I made a backup of everything. :thumbdown: Back to Miware's version because at least it works.
  • Bogus -

Liked zwerk7’s post in the thread German Fischkutter.

Like (Post)
    So mit diesem Fischkutter können wir uns jetzt die Fische selber fangen. :rolleyes:
  • PatrickBronke -

Replied to the thread German Neue GUI Elemente.

Hi @red51, Gibt es schon Neuigkeiten über die ComboBox?
  • DanielBoone -

I made some changes to the night sky....... while it was interesting having colored stars it was not exactly realistic...... so stars have been changed to a black and white mode. The changes have been made to the texture pack which will be released with…
  • Moin nochmal, es war in der Tat genau das, was ich suchte; hat alles geklappt und funktioniert einwandfrei! Danke! :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: Gruß Inu