Recent Activities

We've posted a status update with some first screenshots of the new terrain generation. There is also a new update available for the Java version!

• Helie -

Liked Deirdre’s post in the thread English / German Wochenendhaus/Weekend cottage.

Like (Post)
    Hier gibt ein Wochenendhaus aus Holzstämmen, das komplett drehbar ist. Viel Spaß damit.
  • Fobsily -

Replied to the thread Welt lädt mit neuem PC nicht.

@red51 Besten Dank für die Hilfe.Tatsächlich hatten wir das auch schon gemacht und den Vor-Vorgänger des Treibers installiert. Wollten aber deine Antwort abwarten, vielleicht hast du ja noch was anderes gesehen im Log. Das Spiel funktioniert jetzt…
  • Deirdre -

Posted the thread English / German Wochenendhaus/Weekend cottage.

Thread
    Hier gibt ein Wochenendhaus aus Holzstämmen, das komplett drehbar ist. Viel Spaß damit.
  • Deirdre -

Replied to the thread Wooden triangle: right-triangle version.

I didn't understand quite understand this matter. At the beginning you said you want a right triangle, i.e. means a triangle with a right angle or right triangle. The size command suggested be Heily results in a right-angled triangle. you can also…
  • Bad Bee -

Liked lenko’s post in the thread Ernährung und Tierzucht.

Like (Post)
    Ich wollte mal den Narungsbedarf in Rising World ansprechen. Der Spieler hat zwar Hunger aber eigendlich recht langweilig, wenn ich das so sagen darf. Vom Prinzip würde es momentan reichen das man sich nur von Äpfeln ernährt, dies ist nicht nur…
  • philtwice -

Replied to the thread Wooden triangle: right-triangle version.

While waiting for this feature, I've been using a spreadsheet to generate it (since a right triangle can be made with 2 isosceles). Enter the dimensions in inches and it will output the correct size command for the 2 isosceles you need. Then just…
  • Esmertec -

Replied to the thread Dedicated Server on linux need help!.

Quote from red51: “Hmm... It still looks like "server_ip" in the server.properties file is set to the local ip (192.168.x.x)... did you set "server_ip" to your public ip (212.33.255.19)? ” I tried differently, yes - in a debug a log is issued when…
  • Arakara -

Liked Yaromid’s post in the thread Proposition of the new logo (Project).

Like (Post)
    Looks very nice! Is there a way to integrate a pickaxe for consistency to the old logo?
  • Arakara -

Liked Helie’s post in the thread Proposition of the new logo (Project).

Like (Post)
    May be the pickaxe could be on the name ;) (with a little transparency)
  • Arakara -

Replied to the thread Proposition of the new logo (Project).

I like the current logo with the pickaxe very much, so the proposals of @Yaromid and @Helie have my thumps up :) And I would prefer the name is more or same transparency as the pickaxe. Would it be possible to do it like the word "Rising" is above the…
  • lenko -

Liked wicasa61’s post in the thread German Raster Schablone.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Leute. Hab da mal ein kleines Hilfsmittel, Werkzeug hergestellt. Vielleicht habt ihr ja schon sowas. Such noch nach passendes Werkzeug das fein genug ist zum zeichnen oder meißeln. Viel Spaß damit.
  • Brandon_lee19 -

Replied to the thread Status Update 2019-11-05: Terrain generation.

Ah! Ok thanks allot! This definitely clears up some misunderstanding!
  • Brandon_lee19 -

Replied to the thread Update.

I can do it on a server(Green Valleys), yes! I have creative permissions, and can freely craft the planks and beams in whatever texture without having to “pay” resources! But please elaborate on how to turn on free crafting for this plugin in…
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Liked lenko’s post in the thread German schablone / template.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deirdre: “Mit dem Size-Befehl hättest du viel Material sparen können ” Dann hätte man aber nicht so viele Andockpunkte, für die Kreise
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Replied to the thread German Raster Schablone.

. . . oder Modelle perfekt nach Maß. Es muss ja nicht beim Würfel bleiben.
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Liked wicasa61’s post in the thread German Raster Schablone.

Like (Post)
    wenn man aus die Schablone einen Würfel macht, könnte man 3D Figuren oder Skulpturen herstellen. :)
  • Boing----Peng-Bumm- -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English circus maxsimus (roman style racetrack).

Like (Post)
    4 part blueprint it would not fit in less then 4 they all conect precise but if you use part 1 and 4 you can make a cute small version (good if you dont have a powerfull pc)
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Update.

I've moved your topic to the "Client Help" section, since it doesn't seem to be related to a plugin ;) However, do you play in multiplayer? "Free crafting" is a separate permission, so server admins could allow creative mode, but disable free crafting…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Status Update 2019-11-05: Terrain generation.

Quote from Fizbit: “including the ability to craft work stations, beds, chairs, barrels, skeletons, etc.. in a dilapidated/broken state that would fit into old delves or caverns, or maybe even lost underground cities *cough*. ” We have to think about…