Recent Activities

• red51 -

Replied to the thread English Help requested: how to spawn a human npc via api?.

Alternatively you can check out this guide on Steam, it's up-to-date and contains all item, object, clothes and npc names (as well as their corresponding id): steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711772125 Or you could retrieve the
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread English Stone from TNT bug.

Oh... it looks like tnt produces the actual id of the rock (the stone texture used for the surface, e.g. mountains etc) instead of stone (when gathering rock via pickaxe, it gets converted into stone automatically)... this is indeed a bug. I'll put that…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Object stretching.

Try changing the field of view. You can find the FOV slider in the view settings (load a world, then hit esc, go to settings -> graphics -> view adjustment). On ultrawide monitors (21:9), a FOV between 70 and 100 is usually a good choice. Also make sure…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread save with the horse.

Did it happen in singleplayer or multiplayer? Do you use any plugins? There have been reports about old versions of the ABM plugin which cause animals to wander off. However, in general, if you want your horse to remain in its position, do not remove…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Question: Convert A 3D Model to .DDS Image.

I can't say much about using 3D models from another game, usually this is always quite problematic in terms of copyright, but I'm not familiar with Bethesda's guidelines. However, these models are already uv mapped (the uv mapping information is stored…
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread English Learning by example: Melon Cannon.

• red51 -

Replied to the thread German storage.insertItem(Item item).

Im Grunde werden für Kleidungsstücke bereits Farben gespeichert, d.h. die dort angegebenen Farbwerte werden gespeichert, aber wie @AllieCat schon sagt, sie werden noch nicht verwendet ;) Daher ist 0xFFFFFF (weiß) erstmal eine gute Wahl
  • red51 -

Replied to the thread Ping Probleme.

Dass der Ping sporadisch höher ausfällt (bzw. es "Spikes" gibt), ist mehr oder weniger normal. Besonders wenn stark bebaute Gebiete oder viele Bilder geladen werden müssen, fällt eine Menge Traffic an (und auch eine umso stärkere Auslastung für…
  • Deirdre -

Quote from Silverridge: “also bei uns am spawn sind nur der bahnhof und das museum. wie gesagt habe ich in letzter zeit bemerkt das auch bei mir sich was geändert hat obwohl mein rechner und das gebiet gleich geblieben sind. es baut sich viel…
  • red51 -

Liked AllieCat’s post in the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

Like (Post)
    Hello Everybody! My girlfriend and I are working on a plugin to add somethign we feel Rising World has been missing for a while: More food and cooking! We mainly started this project as a self-tutorial on plugin creation in rising world usign the API,…
  • AbtRS6R -

Liked v48e12’s post in the thread English the water palace.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AbtRS6R: “Thats the pictures from the creativ server because I cannot fly on our normal server. Only the last two pictures are from the normal game server. You can see its more nice at the beach. Now only wait that an Admin fill the water…
  • v48e12 -

Replied to the thread English the water palace.

Quote from AbtRS6R: “Thats the pictures from the creativ server because I cannot fly on our normal server. Only the last two pictures are from the normal game server. You can see its more nice at the beach. Now only wait that an Admin fill the water…
  • v48e12 -

Liked AbtRS6R’s post in the thread English the water palace.

Like (Post)
    Thats the pictures from the creativ server because I cannot fly on our normal server. Only the last two pictures are from the normal game server. You can see its more nice at the beach. Now only wait that an Admin fill the water inside.
  • Silverridge -

also bei uns am spawn sind nur der bahnhof und das museum. wie gesagt habe ich in letzter zeit bemerkt das auch bei mir sich was geändert hat obwohl mein rechner und das gebiet gleich geblieben sind. es baut sich viel langsamer auf.
  • AllieCat -

Replied to the thread German storage.insertItem(Item item).

Die drei Farben in Storage.insertNewClothingItem werden derzeit nicht verwendet. Sie können sie alle auf 0xFFFFFF setzen.
  • Kurt -

Posted the thread German storage.insertItem(Item item).

Thread
    Moin, soweit ich das verstanden habe, gibt es aktuell noch keine Möglichkeit, bestehende Item Objekte in einen Storage einzufügen (bzw. man muss anhand des Item Attributes herausfinden um welche Art von Item es sich handelt und es dann mit…
  • AllieCat -

Replied to the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

Quote from Groovaholic: “At last someone is thinking of cooking in this great game (i know its on red's plans) there is so much that can be done with a plugin like this from just making a cooking pot to boil food in to adding ingredients to make a full…
  • AllieCat -

Liked Groovaholic’s post in the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

Like (Post)
    At last someone is thinking of cooking in this great game (i know its on red's plans) there is so much that can be done with a plugin like this from just making a cooking pot to boil food in to adding ingredients to make a full stew (which can restore…
  • Groovaholic -

Liked AllieCat’s post in the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

Like (Post)
    Hello Everybody! My girlfriend and I are working on a plugin to add somethign we feel Rising World has been missing for a while: More food and cooking! We mainly started this project as a self-tutorial on plugin creation in rising world usign the API,…
  • Groovaholic -

Replied to the thread Allie and Lexie's Food Plugin [In Development].

At last someone is thinking of cooking in this great game (i know its on red's plans) there is so much that can be done with a plugin like this from just making a cooking pot to boil food in to adding ingredients to make a full stew (which can restore…