Letzte Aktivitäten

• FoxTheHyena -

Hat das Thema Transfer Poster and Map Data Over to different computer gestartet.

Thema
    Hello, I was just wondering if it is possible to transfer map and custom image data over to a different computer, whenever I have to use my laptop custom images disappear from my world and the map is reset to a blank state. Is there any way I can…
  • Bengto -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Minotorious: „It is not possible atm :) “ Ah okay thanks :)
  • Minotorious -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How? verfasst.

Beitrag
    It is not possible atm :)
  • Bengto -

Hat das Thema How? gestartet.

Thema
    How do you pick these? xPaO0p2.jpg
  • messy -

Hat das Thema Rock layer? gestartet.

Thema
    I was wondering how maps are made - is there an underlying rock layer hightmap that then has a layer of dirt over the top meaning that if you dig down through dirt anywhere you will reach rock?.....or is rock just randomly spawned nodes and you can only…
  • messy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema YouTuber calls RisingWorld a Minecraft rip off verfasst.

Beitrag
    minecraft is just a Wurm rip off - in fact the guy that made minecraft was originally a Wurm dev.
  • messy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Technology tree (primitive / Medieval / modern Ages) verfasst.

Beitrag
    I just bought the game and this exact thing stood out as weird to me right away. Some definition between eras would be good - and the ability to lock certain ones off when creating the world
  • joni909 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    I've tried Minecraft VR when I was at a friends house who has VR, so yeah I can see what you mean ....... however it's fun to shot with bow in Minecraft VR ..... imagine what RW could do
  • Elspeth -

Mag den Beitrag von yahgiggle im Thema Englisch Tall Tower.

Like (Beitrag)
  • Elspeth -

Mag den Beitrag von Urshala im Thema Englisch extra large christmas tree.

Like (Beitrag)
    large centerpiece tree suit town or village ,includes lights and decor,just add snow on the tree to help the color lights look beautiful
  • Avanar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Steam policy verfasst.

Beitrag
    ok, at least they are aware. in case @red51 still didn´t get any confirmation, at least now you know they "work on it" - whatever that means :) Nachricht des Steam-Supports vom 16. Dez. um 21:36 Uhr | vor 7 Stunden Hello, Thank you for your concern. In…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ArcticuKitsu: „- Rising World VR Edition: I'm wondering if Red51 has any plans (loose or in solid form) of allowing Rising World to be played in VR mode. It doesn't have to be now, yet "whenever" type thing. Allow things to fall into place…
  • Galochka -

Hat das Thema Default items? gestartet.

Thema
    Good day. Can you please tell me how you can make items by default when you log on to an external server? For example, in the place of the Ax, Kirk loaded. Also, how to make a default map? Change player's clothes by default? If it is possible in the…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch VR Games verfasst.

Beitrag
    What NOT to do for VR games: Having researched, studied, and tracked VR games for a year now I can tell you the basic "do's" and "don't" to VR that I can point you to a clear case of "don't" with horny games on Steam store page. - VR Paradise:
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch Free Game Subnautica. verfasst.

Beitrag
    For those on the fence about playing it please do pick it up while you can! It's so damn fun that it's what survival should be in games. It's also how vehicles should behave, how base building should be, and even the time capsules. Keep an eye out for…
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Upcoming: Hostile npcs verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von red51: „Yes, adding custom containers (e.g. something like backpacks) will be possible Although it requires some additional coding. I can give more information about that once the update goes live “ Not what I meant, but this quote did…
  • Bogus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deutsches Discord verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ok, hab aber auch niht mit gerechnet, das er hier schon gepostet wurde *gg
  • PatrickBronke -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] WorldGard [In der Entwicklung - Tester gesucht] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hallo Leute, wir wissen natürlichen, dass so mancher schon sehr gespannt ist, wann endlich dieses Plugin veröffentlicht wird. Um niemanden zu enttäuschen, legen wir uns diesbezüglich auf keinen Termin fest. Aber wir sind schon nahe dran, die erste…
  • PatrickBronke -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] iConomy 1.3.2 (Geld-Plugin mit GUI) | (Money Plugin with GUI) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hallo Leute, es gibt wiedermal ein Bugfix für iConomy. Changelog: 1.3.3: - [Bugfix] Weitere Bugs behoben - [Neu] Es ist nun möglich, dass auch Spieler für einen gewissen Preis die Slots der Truhen ändern können! Befehl: /as chest setslot <menge>
  • PatrickBronke -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Plugin] AktiveSign 1.2.1 (mit SignProtection) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hallo Leute, ein neues Bugfix wurde veröffentlicht. Es sollte viele Probleme, insbesondere mit UserShop und SignProtection beheben. Wenn es noch Probleme geben sollte, dann sendet mir eine Nachricht.