Letzte Aktivitäten

14.12.2017: Ein neues Update (0.9.1) ist nun verfügbar!

• ArcticuKitsu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Coloured Lights Reworked or stained/tinted Cloured Glass verfasst.

Beitrag
    I'll keep going with what I have going, yet still siding with desiring having coloured glass, glass blocks, glass panes, and the like. It would make life a whole lot easier, plus it would also encourage me to building colourful skyscrapers in both…
  • sharkbitefischer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [plugin]Chest Protection 1.2 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Well I just tried your chest protection out and as before, when using the plugin on an existing server, only the admins can remove any of the chests that were set before the plugin was installed. No regular player may remove any chest that was placed…
  • FelonyMelanie -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Jingle Bell Jam - Artisan's Realm Server verfasst.

Beitrag
    Everyone get your votes in to me by Christmas! Pick A favorite Building entry and favorite Sculpture entry and send me a private message here or in Discord. Or just tell me when you see me, that works too!
  • Captian_Cornball -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch thought Chest ID gave the ID of the chest? (Every one says ID 12) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Quellcode (48 Zeilen)i got it o say chest ID 0 - 2
  • Captian_Cornball -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Englisch thought Chest ID gave the ID of the chest? (Every one says ID 12) verfasst.

Beitrag
    You made a typo in your code final int infoId = event.getChestID(); but thank you for helping no more chest ID 12... i just thougt assiguing an integer to a chest ID would show it
  • red51 -

Beitrag
    I've checked the Chest class, the chest.getID() function and also the PlayerObjectInteractionEvent, but they seem to be working as intended... ?( Maybe post the code here how you retrieve the chest objects (as mentioned by @Machete).
  • migdyn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema //Propably fixed ] I get this dialog everytime I launch Rising World verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thx
  • zfoxfire -

Hat das Thema delete worlds in safety gestartet.

Thema
    This is just a peeve of mine but some programs ask you for confirmation to delete something without saying what it is. So if you clicked on the wrong thing you won't know till it's too late. I feel that the delete text should be "Do you really want to…
  • Captian_Cornball -

Beitrag
    i wes using that evenmt and it sad chest ID 12
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema //Propably fixed ] I get this dialog everytime I launch Rising World verfasst.

Beitrag
    The issue should be fixed now, after confirming the dialog with [Yes] one more time, it will no longer harass you ;) Sry about the typo btw., we'll fix it with the next update^^
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 05.12.2017: Neue Spielerfiguren, neue Items und mehr! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von zwerk7: „Das stimmt, aber nun sehen sie so aus. Kann man das wieder abstellen ? “ Oh, das war ungewollt X/ Das wird mit dem nächsten Update in Kürze korrigiert! Zitat von noci: „Ich habe bei mir gerade festgestellt das ich meine Türen im…
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema drawbridge verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hmm... the drawbridge is supposed to snap to the grid like all other objects :huh: Does snapping to grid still work for other objects for you? What do you mean exactly with "only places on land unchanged by character"?
  • red51 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Java Problem beim Mac verfasst.

Beitrag
    Probiere bitte einmal eine der nachfolgenden Apps aus. Da die Apps nicht signiert sind musst du sie je nach Sicherheitseinstellungen ggf. via "Rechtsklick -> Öffnen" ausführen. Die Standardversion: download.rising-world.net/osx/RisingWorld_OSX.zip
  • mrorgonian -

Hat das Thema drawbridge gestartet.

Thema
    drawbridge does not snap to grid and only places on land unchanged by character. it should snap to grid like planks or bricks.... im undefended and vulnerable to friends that attack me help i want my drawbridge
  • noci -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changelog 05.12.2017: Neue Spielerfiguren, neue Items und mehr! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ich habe bei mir gerade festgestellt das ich meine Türen im Multi-planer nicht mehr Öffnen kann. hat noch jemand das Phänomen?
  • zfoxfire -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Coloured Lights Reworked or stained/tinted Cloured Glass verfasst.

Beitrag
    we definately need colored glass. I'm sure dyes will come later and we'll figure out the recipes then but for now, I'd love to see this implemented soon, same with the glass blocks
  • ArcticuKitsu -

Hat das Thema Coloured Lights Reworked or stained/tinted Cloured Glass gestartet.

Thema
    Well, I'm trying to work on a 'clever' build playing around with blue lights yet it's frustrating me because it seems like it's not the way I want them to. I attached some images below that I assumed that all this time the small 'square' light could be…
  • Sebrus -

Beitrag
    @red51 Thank you too :)
  • spewnybard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Extending Early Game Content verfasst.

Beitrag
    O-hey! Didn't see you there! Have I told you about the biggest driving force for human technology? No? Well, let me tell you about the weather. People are funny in that, despite the weather present during some seasons, they are quite intolerable to…
  • WalterDasTrevas -

Hat das Thema Englisch External rustic luminaire gestartet.

Thema
    Small rustic street lamp. Good for decorating gardens and woods.