Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 83.

• Update server to beta

DennisMidjord - - Server Help

Beitrag

... ofc it works now

• Update server to beta

Beitrag

So it isn't available through SteamCMD like many other beta branches? I know CS:GO makes use of the -beta parameter for SteamCMD.

• Update server to beta

Beitrag

How would we update the server using SteamCMD? None of the before-mentioned methods work.

• Update server to beta

Beitrag

Alrighty, thanks for info

• Update server to beta

Beitrag

How would we update our servers to beta? I've tried a bunch of stuff, like: - app_update "339010 -beta 0.9-update" validate - app_update "339010 -beta 0.9-update - preview" validate - app_update "339010 -beta 0.9 - preview" validate - app_update "339010 -beta latest" validate - app_update "339010 -beta beta" validate - and others

• Server won't boot

Beitrag

The account that runs the server has almost full access to the directory in which the game server is installed. A few file types that we specify won't be visible to the user, but the account that runs the server will still be able to use these. The necessary permissions are applied to the /tmp folder as well. Could just be that the world conversion is taking a long time. When started through TCAdmin, TCAdmin will shut down the server if it's not responding within 5 minutes (which it isn't since …

• Server won't boot

Beitrag

Hi, Since the latest update, we've had issues with a clients server. The server can't boot. This is the log: (Versteckter Text) It just goes in loop like this forever - it's been running for hours with no progress. We've tried moving the server to a new location, deleting the cache, removing the lib folder and force a Steam update, but nothing has been able to solve the problem for us.

• Permissions for AreaProtect

Beitrag

I mean that I was wondering if it's possible to allow 'Guests' access to create an area with the max size of X blocks.

• Permissions for AreaProtect

Beitrag

Hi, We're setting up a server and was wondering if there's any way to limit users using areaprotect to only create an area of X number of blocks?

• Disably noclip/flymode

DennisMidjord - - General Help

Beitrag

Is there any way to disable that players can enable flymode on a server?

• This is probably one of the best updates so far! I've been waiting for a food-system for so long Also really great that the animals are finally put to use. Really nice job with the graphics. Looks neat as fuck, guys

• Zitat von fyredraken: „Server bind to IP: *.*.*.*:4255“ It would seem that the IP in the server.properties can't be used by the server. I accidently stumpled upon this yesterday when I tried assigning an IP to one of our game servers that was located on another machine. Exact same error as java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address

• You don't have to restart the game. Press control again to stand up, and you'll be able to jump: youtube.com/watch?v=J0DOYYA8SP0 Pardon the music. Forgot that it would be recorded as well.

• Linux Server Debian. Rising World

Beitrag

You'll be able to download the server files through SteamCMD within the near future. It makes everything much easier.

• Prima Servers - Official Server Host

DennisMidjord - - Offtopic

Beitrag

We're currently testing SteamCMD with our servers. This allows us to customize a lot of things from the command line instead of having them configured in the properties file, so customers shouldn't have any trouble if they accidently delete their server.properties file anymore since IP and port is no longer specified in that file. Wondering whether or not to rent a server at Prima Servers? Save half the worries and half the money by using the promo code 'RW-SteamCMD' (without the apostrophes) - …

• too dark

DennisMidjord - - General Help

Beitrag

Zitat von ElisModra: „it's like in the middle of a night“ And you're sure that it's not just night time, right? xD

• stuff from March 2014

DennisMidjord - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I was thinking that it would be used for something like a Bungeecord server in Minecraft. Once mods/advanced scripts are introduced, I'm sure that there will be different ways to play the game (maybe minigames and such), and being able to go from a 'normal' server to a minigame server without having to disconnect would certainly be appealing.

• stuff from March 2014

DennisMidjord - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I think he meant to say "That would be a very nice feature" AFAIK, it has never been part of the game. But I surely would love it!

• Example script: AreaProtection

DennisMidjord - - Lua Scripting

Beitrag

They shouldn't be able to add themselves to an area unless they are admins.