Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

22.01.2018: Ein Hotfix ist nun verfügbar (0.9.2.1). Multiplayer Server müssen ebenfalls geupdated werden

• I just noticed that loading lumber into the furnace takes a long time. I guess the animation has to finish before another piece can be added. i thought this was fixed in a recent update. Edit: It's doing it with coal too.

• Mac Issue on Alpha 0.9.2_37

zfoxfire - - Client Help

Beitrag

Harv and I were testing this feature out earlier. He did restart steam and has the latest hotfix from 4 hours ago, same as me. We will try again later.

• picking animation buggy

zfoxfire - - Client Help

Beitrag

So basically if you are picking away at ore, if you press the inventory button while the holding the mouse button to pick, the picking still continues. No ore is collected but the player is still swinging the pickaxe. After exiting inventory, the animation is still stuck playing and no ore is collected in this time. Press the mouse button again and the animation stops. At this point the behavior returns to normal.

• There is a painting system planned but yes, i totally agree that chalk drawing would be awesome! I could definately mark cave walls better than my current torch system to mark my exit route.

• 2018 Calendar

zfoxfire - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Zitat von Boing----Peng-Bumm-: „But perhaps there is one who wants to craft it with the months. ( January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, Oktober, November, Dezember) “ Honey? It's time to change the calendar again... Ok Dear, I'll go grab my pickaxe.

• Zitat von joni909: „how about letting Red51 choose he maybe wants air-planes, snails and then horses “ If we ever get some kind of fantasy biome, I'm all for giant ride-able snails.

• Regarding the swords, I can only locate the crafting options for # 1, 2, and 4 (wood sword, sword, long sword) I checked the tier 2 as well but could not find them their either. Edit: nvm. looks like the rest are dungeon loot. Edit2: swords seem to have an abnormally long range. They are for combat, not tools. I can damage blocks with a sword that are significantly far away from me. The small mace seems fine however Spider webs cast shadows on the wall. Very nice touch. @waveshapr You tweaked so…

• Regarding the question of what to add next, I personally want to see horses and other mounts but that appeals to the survivalist in me. The majority of players here are more builders and trains would benefit them more. I certainly can't say no to trains. Heh... The blue overalls looks kinda like a Fallout vault jumpsuit.

• glitches in hell

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Ahh yes. His videos are at least a week behind current. I forgot to take that into consideration.

• It's basically a bug in the dungeon generation. They're supposed to be all underground with only entrances at ends of some caves. However sometimes these stick out of the ground a little. Personally I think it looks cool. I hope we do get a proper surface entrance someday.

• Game music

zfoxfire - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

yeah, i noticed the same thing but I doubt if @waveshapr will address this as it would support this questionably illegal activity.

• glitches in hell

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

at 6:22 it looks like there is red in the distance when looking up a shaft at 14:30 the glass casing of the new penlight is offset at 16:54, it looks like the new terrain placement tool doesnt show hellstone Alo youtube.com/watch?v=n8B2zBqnJR8

• delete worlds in safety

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

This is just a peeve of mine but some programs ask you for confirmation to delete something without saying what it is. So if you clicked on the wrong thing you won't know till it's too late. I feel that the delete text should be "Do you really want to delete the world, ${WORLD_NAME}?"

• we definately need colored glass. I'm sure dyes will come later and we'll figure out the recipes then but for now, I'd love to see this implemented soon, same with the glass blocks

• Zitat von yahwho: „Zitat von red51: „[New] Added command "setclothing" to change the default spawn clothes for new players “ This doesn't seem to work right? I've done setclothing rags_shirt but players are not spawning with the rags_shirt? “ if it works anything like the setinventory command, then you have to first put the clothing you want on, then type the command, "setclothing" with no extra parameters. this will set whatever you are currently wearing as the default. setinventory works the s…

• Wooden Wall Mount Missing

zfoxfire - - General Help

Beitrag

Just checked mine. They show up under the personal crafting and the workbench I think the wood torch mount is a bit odd. 4 sticks to craft 4 (minimum of 4). while 1 stick crafts 2 torches. I kinda liked the old recipes where the number crafted was the same for torches and torch mounts. It made it easy to craft the same amount of each on the fly. BTW, I like the updated furnace recipes.

• [0.9] Errors

zfoxfire - - Client Help

Beitrag

Microsoft doesn't trust you to manage your own update schedule.

• [0.9] Errors

zfoxfire - - Client Help

Beitrag

Another little nuiance that Radioman03 found... On the workbench: clock description is "Useful for Navigation" compass description is "NA" He also had a good idea about adding the keybinding to the mouseover description in the inventory, e.g. "Clock (O Key)"

• Spanish Galleon - 15th Century Ship

zfoxfire - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Its a really awesome ship, in the sky or in the sea. But yes, it does need a stern.

• [SOLVED] What happended to Rising World?

zfoxfire - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Are your servers hosted in Hawaii? Sounds like you have a low-HA (a HA with less 9s).