Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 115.

• just not playing yet

diegomarino80gongo - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Well, there is at least a new NpcSpawnEvent in the Plugin API now. A plugin creator could override this event, change the resulting npc type id (e.g. if a bear is about to spawn, it could be replaced by a rabbit etc) or cancel the spawn event (preventing the animal from spawning at all). This way it would be possible to override the default spawn behavior and spawn animals based on other factors. This is probably not exactly what you're looking for, but maybe someone releases a…

• Upcoming: Mounts

diegomarino80gongo - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Zitat von migdyn: „Zitat von Captian_Cornball: „Zitat von diegomarino80gongo: „good, but is there something about more survival? “ what do you want for survival? There is Hunger, Thirst, wild Animals, etc.. This Game has Basic Survival Elements, Ther will be No Zombies or Monsters, if that's what you mean. “ He propably means things like temperature, more agressive animals, etc. “ yes man, you got it my world is full of goat, cows and pigs, and there is a lot of apple and fruits...not o challeng…

• Upcoming: Mounts

Beitrag

good, but is there something about more survival?

• just not playing yet

Beitrag

Zitat von Minotorious: „the quantity no, it is not possible yet, but you can set if you want them to exist or not when creating a new world “ yes i know...and i like to have a lot of european animals...but my world is full of goat and cows!!

• just not playing yet

Beitrag

as the title......i'm not playing this game. cause it's bad? not it's wonderful....but i just want to set the quantity of good animals and bad animals is it possible?

• yes, maybe with tabs

• just less cow :-D

Beitrag

hi, may i have just less cow and good animals, and more dangerous animals? maybe in the world creation there could be an option to select the percent of every animals

• installation problem

diegomarino80gongo - - Client Help

Beitrag

seems solved, thanks!

• installation problem

Beitrag

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_151 x86 0.9.0.1_37 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz, H81M-K, 12223 MB (778 MB Heap) AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series 20170922000000.000000-000 22.19.677.257 ______________________________________________________________________ tf_0 java.lang.OutOfMemoryError at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method) at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(Unknown Source) at commons.util.Utils$FileUtils.writeBytesToFile(SourceFile:490) at commons.util.Utils$FileUtils.write…

• installation problem

Beitrag

damn, i bought the standalone to give all money to you

• installation problem

Beitrag

thanks, now it's clear i bought the game from rising world directly, not on steam

• installation problem

Beitrag

checked, it was corrupted. now the 32 bit version run, but is still the 0,824...why?

• installation problem

Beitrag

i download the installer, but when i click on it do not start...maybe is a java problem?

• Where is the update?

Beitrag

i have this problem!! Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_151 x86 0.8.2.4_36 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz, H81M-K, 12223 MB (1046 MB Heap) AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series 20170922000000.000000-000 22.19.677.257 ______________________________________________________________________ Error occurred during application-update (25) java.lang.IllegalStateException: Framebuffer has erronous attachment. at com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.checkFrameBufferError(GLRenderer.java:1419) at com.jme3.rend…

• i started the download a minute before the good update...now i'm downloading the 0.8....DAMN!!

• fjords

Beitrag

well, i'm totally agree take a look to this south european fiord google.it/search?q=fiordo+di+f…637#imgrc=U2I0-5awoX9RVM:

• Ideas!

Beitrag

for food preservation...at least, some spices i support this guy

• Where is the update?

Beitrag

finally surviving!!!

• Upcoming: New player models

Beitrag

Zitat von Minotorious: „yeah red said it will be available very soon now (like 1-2 weeks soon if I remember his comment right) “ well, finally

• Upcoming: New player models

Beitrag

Zitat von Graysilk13: „Not long to wait now for the update. I'm so happy. Anticipation is a such a great thing. I was checking in about once a week for past couple of months. Time to start check in every day “ not long wait?