Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 750.

• Zitat von Kryssi_79: „@Miwarre Is it possible to create a listView-Window with 2 Buttons 'OK' and 'cancel' ? Examples:Pic1 / Pic2 “ The examples you quote are tree views, which are rather complex to implement. For a simple (non-hierarchical) list, you may insert in your main window a VerticalLayout to which to add the list items and below it a HorizontalLaytout with two labels representing the buttons Button are not currently supported as such by RWGui, but you can make the intended meaning and …

• Zitat von mjminfo: „As I requested in a previous post, is there a way to delete wp from the global list ? “ No, there is no way to delete WP's from the shared pool. One of the reasons I am thinking of removing the shared WP feature is also that it is going to require another sort of full DBMS support for it and it seems to me this would exceed the scale of such a project.

• Zitat von yahgiggle: „Moved by me as this is not a plugin its a discussion about a plugin Please keep your posts in the right area “ I was not sure: it is surely a discussion, but about an exiting plug-in, so in my view it was kind of in between. Anyway, you are the moderator and I respect your decision. Zitat von yahgiggle: „@Miwarre this would have been better in your plugin post oO “ About this I disagree: threads tend already to wander a lot by themselves; this is a very specific question, f…

• Zitat von Jon_miner: „IMO, The Global WP capability should either 1) Be manageable somehow by only Admins 2) Be removed and replaced with capability of pass a personal WP to another Player 3) Be removed all together. The Teleport plugin, IMO, is better suited for "World/Global Teleport Points". “ I agree; I have replied here with more details...

• I'm replying here to this post by @Jon_miner, as it seems to me to belong here more than there. Zitat von Jon_miner: „IMO, The Global WP capability should either 1) Be manageable somehow by only Admins 2) Be removed and replaced with capability of pass a personal WP to another Player 3) Be removed all together. The Teleport plugin, IMO, is better suited for "World/Global Teleport Points". “ I agree; I don't know if you listed those three options in some order; according to my personal preference…

• Zitat von Jon_miner: „I haven't seen anyone doing an Area Protection plugin. Is this because the Area Protection capabilities are going to be incorporated into the game? “ Yes, you haven't seen it, but this does not necessarily mean that no plug-in is under development...

• Map image data and file names

Miwarre - - General Help

Beitrag

The fourth byte looks like an alpha value...

• Pluginmanager

Miwarre - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

This has already been discussed here and here. Perhaps time for re-assessing the matter? In case, adding your ideas to those thread will be very welcome.

• The fifth button from the left (the one with a red cross on it) deletes the WP currently detailed right above (or the home point, if Home is selected). Version 1.3.1 still has the WP sharing feature and some bugs fixed; I suggest to upgrade to it. If you need the WP sharing feature, would you mind describing the rationale in this thread about GPS changes? Thanks!

• Zitat von yahgiggle: „saying picking the first string coming to mind is a little rude Miwarre “ Sorry, I didn't intend to be rude; direct maybe yes, but not rude; if it sounded like this, I apologise. Zitat: „but after all the problems with world edit and users typing the wrong thing like / weplace block /weplace block etc i decided adding /bp to the mix would case more problems than it solves. “ This may be a point. If it is of any relevance or usefulness, when I still used chat commands for th…

• Zitat von yahgiggle: „Zitat von Miwarre: „Zitat von yahgiggle: „plugins don't get left hanging they are much like a book, they read down every page till they hit what they are looking for so in aother words when you type /select the program will search all the scripts till it finds /select and then run that line of code then stop till the next command has been asked say/delete con “ I am not so sure: each plug-in listening for player chat commands is notified when a chat command is issued. And e…

• Zitat von yahgiggle: „plugins don't get left hanging they are much like a book, they read down every page till they hit what they are looking for so in aother words when you type /select the program will search all the scripts till it finds /select and then run that line of code then stop till the next command has been asked say/delete con “ I am not so sure: each plug-in listening for player chat commands is notified when a chat command is issued. And each plug-in will (presumably) check if it …

• Zitat von MarcosRC: „What are the rotation modes? how you change them? “ What @WalterDasTrevas describes are not rotation modes, but rotation precisions. Rotation modes are: *) rotation world: rotations occur around the world X Y Z axes *) rotation local: rotations occur around the X Y Z axes of the object being rotated *) rotation legacy: rotations follow the original rotation mode, which was a mix of the two above. They are entered by typing these commands in the console (not the chat!). Zitat…

• Server won't boot

Miwarre - - Server Help

Beitrag

Zitat von icon58: „Hello, Just to put in my two cents . I download the world and was able to convert it on my windows machine in about ten minutes. I am in the process of getting it uploaded so we will see how it goes from there. Just my own thought could it be it does not like something on the Linux machine? This is the second time I had trouble with my worlds converting and both was on Linux boxes. “ Those "Linux boxes" are probably rented, shared hosts, aren't they? Ten minutes of full, conti…

• Use Map Markers With Compass

Miwarre - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Harv: „I find it easier to leave the compass open and follow a pointer when running at bear speed through a dark forest than to try to interpret numbers as I go. Also, the compass updates even if you're standing still and just turning your head. Any intentions to make GPS do the same thing? It appears that you update on the changedBlockPosition event, prolly to lower the burden on the server. From my own experience with updating minor things on a frequent basis, it isn't as much of a b…

• Zitat von red51: „We released another minor hotfix (clientside update only), now the rotations should work properly (world, local and legacy). “ A quick test confirmed that all the rotation modes now work as expected. Thanks @red51!

• Either I am drunk or something is very strange with the R CTRL in the construction system. Steps: 1) I re-started the client and loaded a SP world without changing any construction setting, to have a starting situation as clean and predictable as possible 2) Get a plank 3) Rotate it in some way, for instance 6 x [ARROW DN] to have it horizontal 4) Press [R CTRL] (or [NumPad 0], it is the same) to 'fix' it: Result: the plank rotates of some angle and only after that it fixes to the new position/r…

• [Plug-in] UPS, send items to any player

Miwarre - - Plugins

Beitrag

A new 0.2.1 version of the UPS plug-in is now available. New: *) Updated to the last version of RWGui plug-in. *) Some bug fixes. Details and download in the top of this thread.

• Use Map Markers With Compass

Miwarre - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Well, of course, a built-in solution would be nicer, but you can already do exactly that with the GPS way points. True, in order to set a GPS way point, you have to 'physically' be there but, if the point is on the map, you have passed (near)by it anyway...

• horses and wagons?

Miwarre - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von agiser: „I think the train can only work on straight line for now “ Doing turns properly might be not very easy (I remember when I worked on the car wheel positioning for a train simulator: the math involved in turns was far from trivial); but the real challenge are variations of altitude, which may occur differently for each car wheel.