Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 968.

25.05.2018: Das kommende Reittier-Update wird nächste Woche verfügbar sein!

• Question on Timers

Minotorious - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

i made my Timer a field and then initialised it in a method and inside its runnable i used the .pause() method. When my if loop triggered and the .pause() method was invoked i got the exception Maybe the exception is related to the fact that the .pause() method is npt working properly atm?

• du kannst es mit "clothing Name X" machen X = wie viele du willst

• [Plugin] Smelting Notifications

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

Neat idea A small comment after looking at your code, maybe you should consider using the already existing methods instead of creating your own utilities e.g. Short.toString(Short s) docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/Short.html and Byte.toString(byte b) docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/Byte.html instead of your two util methods Also there is no need to import all the events, player events, objects, and utils since you are only using 1 event and a few other utils etc. Conside…

• Question on Timers

Beitrag

I thought of that but was too much trouble for something really small and unimportant Thus ended up with my awkward current solution of killing the timer via ID number

• Question on Timers

Beitrag

hmmm not exactly, what I want is for the timer itself to change the boolean value not a command or any other function. For example I have a timer that is running and every 5 seconds it checks if you are holding 2 apples, I want the timer to be paused the moment it finds you holding 2 apples. i.e. my timer.pause() should be inside the timer runnable task. Then the problem is that a runnable task can only access final, or effectively final variables from outside thus cannot change their values

• Question on Timers

Beitrag

So I was trying out some things with Timers for an update to one of my plugins and I was wondering if there is a way to pause a timer from within itself via an if loop. I tried it and I got a ConcurrentModificationException so was wondering if there is a very specific way I need to do it to avoid that. I tried making the timer a field and using a second method called inside the timer to pause it but got the exception again. What I have now and works is to save the ID of the timer as a field and …

• If you just want to play on your world through steam enter your world through the LAN button and then press Shift-Tab to open the steam overlay and from the friends list there invite them to join it.

• you can right click while holding the ore and aiming at a furnace slot, the first ore will go in the slot then keep holding right click and move the mouse around over the other slots, they should all autofill without the need for you to click again

• two annoying issues

Minotorious - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von Hofnarr: „1) I know that I have to use the sidedoor but it wont work. In singleplayer mode it dosent matter I think but in mp its just causes problems beceause you can´t use two melters at the same time. And we know that 60 bars of metal are not enough “ not true, the side door should work for as many furnaces as you want even in MP, I have used 10 at once on a server.

• Zitat von angriff: „No actually this routine sees people with the extended Steam UID but the shorter individual user UID is not recognized. Both are in the database. I assume that this is just a problem with this routine but I wanted to ask. “ Could you post a screenshot of the database for me to see these IDs? No idea what they are if I don't see them.

• Rising World Guide App

Minotorious - - Mods

Beitrag

@icon58 handy=mobile phone yes as @Deirdre wrote you download the .apk send it to your phone via usb or bluetooth or elsewise and then install it by using an app installer, you need to allow the unknown sources installation on your phone's settings

• Last Epoch - An ARPG through time

Minotorious - - Offtopic

Beitrag

forum.rising-world.net/attachm…e31f309a1bc5495a19be7e29a Last Epoch is an ARPG that allows full class customisation as well as experiencing its world through timetravel in 4 distinct eras. A demo is already available for you to try out, it can be found on the Kickstarter page. The Kickstarter Campaign (kickstarter.com/projects/lastepoch/last-epoch/posts/2189358) just ended but you can still back them through paypal on their website: lastepochgame.com/supporters/ Show them your support in my opin…

• Zitat von WenWinchester: „Zitat von migdyn: „Flowing water would be awesome but it's extremely hard to program “ They manage it just fine on Minecraft. “ but minecraft is a thousand times simpler than RW mainly because the terrain is made of blocks and not real voxels. Anyway it is planned so red must have some idea in mind on how to implement it

• Zitat von Machete: „I simply do not want to care about this. “ fair point

• Zitat von Machete: „I can not resist adding my mustard! 1. Do not use hardcoded path name separators! Not "/" and not "\\"! Please make use of the getSeparator()-function: Java-Quellcode (2 Zeilen)“ As far as I am aware you only need to use the .getSeparator() function if you are using the code on a JVM with multiple partitions each with its own filesystem. If you are using a single JVM then a / is translated to the filesystem's default. I don't think I am wrong but am I?

• Zitat von lout: „Is the there a way I can reload the whitelist from the server console ? “ unfortunately not you need to restart the server for the new list to take effect, as far as I am aware. Zitat von lout: „Also is there a list of commands somewhere that can be run from the actual server console not from the in-game console ? “ There is no list of commands on the forum about that but the server is using steam CMD so I bet there is a list of available commands somewhere on the steam forums

• Zitat von angriff: „It does not seem to recognize short single player UIDs versus Steam “ both steam and standalone players have a type long UID. Unless you mean something else by that? As I said the plugin probably has bugs in it as it is still in development, I would recommend only using it for testing purposes and to provide feedback to the developer, it is clearly not ready for players to play with.

• no need to apoligise grass is not removed by this tool but with the terrain tool F5 -> paint tool (think it is number 3) for the F7 tool, are you sure you are using the correct 1-5 tool to remove what you are trying to remove? e.g. press F7 then press 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 (to select removal of blocks, vegetation, constructions, objects, or all of the above) and then select an area and hit the Del key to remove what you selected. If this doesn't work then can you check in the config.properties f…

• Second post in a row but I just checked the decompiled code again and I think I see the problem. In the SQL statements it is recommended to use the keyword LIKE instead of an equals = sign because in some systems that causes problems, also in the SQL statements again there are single quotes ` instead of '. I would recommend removing the single quotes all together since many systems confuse them and don't recognise table names if they are in single quotes. Something else I noticed is that the iCo…

• Zitat von yahwho: „Ah well just a thought, I was always taught to use escape backslashes. “ I think front slashes already take account of this thus you don't need the escape character on backslashes. i.e. / and \\ are equivalent characters in a file path string. Zitat von yahwho: „Sql should be giving you errors if there are problems? “ This is true if the queries happen and are failing there should be SQL exceptions thrown, and if caught by the plugin itself there should be an error message app…