Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

25.05.2018: Das kommende Reittier-Update wird nächste Woche verfügbar sein!

• Upcoming: Mounts

zfoxfire - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „I can hardly wait to hang somebody for Horse theivery. or at least make them locked up in an area that looks like a jail “ It would be cool to craft a gallow object, or perhaps to find one in an abandoned town desert town.

• Thanks for the support guys. It looks like the startup script changed, also some extra steam libraries had to be installed. I managed to get it to start up. Now to update plugins Anyone whose active on the server btw, please PM me your steam ID numbers.

• I'm trying to get Foxbox back up and be a part of the Rising World community again that I love so much.... This is my first time trying to start up since the hive update ( I know I'm behind).. I installed the server anonymously via steamcmd, temporarily disabled my firewall as well but still cant get a startup. Any ideas? Do i have to authenticate my server via Steam somehow? 2018/05/10 01:17 PM JIW-Network INFO: [NetworkServer] Add channel Port:4,253 Type:TCP Index:0 RCON Server bind to IP: x.x…

Beitrag

Zitat von sharkbitefischer: „who said riding mowers? there is the old push type that is not even gasoline orerated Boy you youngsters are spoiled with these modern day convieniances these were the next step up from the sythe. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…87cf541ff32d429d6bdcc18f3 “ I recently bought a house and now own a mower and 4stroke weed wacker that both have automatic chokes. I'm so stoked! The lawn mower doesn't even have to be primed. I feel so lazy now.

Beitrag

Wow!!! That horse looks really nice. Those huge nostrils look so realistic, I can almost feel him breathing on my face.

• Bye`

zfoxfire - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

At present, the RW server is a bit rough to configure and manage backups are a must! Write scripts to help automate things. Intimate knowledge of what you are providing and backups are the key to running a server. Ofcourse, active admins and community lure players and keep them coming back. I haven't used Nitrado long enough to know to experience disaster recovery with them. I doubt they know the game well enough to have a suitable recovery strategy. I learn how the server works and make my own …

• Gemstone deposits

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

This has been suggested several times for gems, diamonds, various rocks an minerals such as limestone and marble and granite. I want to say that Red has approved this but its probably not high on the priority right now.

• I'm not aware of any official location that upcoming changes are posted but normally I just follow the activity of @red51 on the forum here and on Steam. Recently he mentioned that there would be one more regular update before we get mounts (horses and saddles). So that's something to look forward to. There are other things planned to be implemented such as trains/minecarts, electiricy, and dungeon monsters and human NPCs (traders and merchants and raiders), and more a more survival feel (tools …

• "Vile Violent Video games"

zfoxfire - - Offtopic

Beitrag

So I did a quick google of this guy's name and lots of information about dead people who once had this name. Is this guy important in some sense that any of us should actually give a crap about what he rambles on about? I read some of his twitter posts and he seems like a typical old-fashioned person out of touch with reality and looking for a scapegoat to blame all the worlds problems on.

• server private! no steam server!

zfoxfire - - Server Help

Beitrag

@kiksoft Would you mind clarifying precisely what the problem is? The server files can now be anonymously downloaded via steamcmd. @red51 gave an overview on how to do this. Link below. I've followed similar procedure on a few other games I run a server on and have no issue. I've even written some easy update scripts to automate updating and restarting the service. So how to install steam on linux to make the new server run now ?

• Zitat von red51: „You are heading for the Lambda Complex, aren't you? “ You really opened up a can of worms with that crowbar addition. ;-p

• im-not-saying-its-fake-but-its-fake.jpg

• Oh definitely! This crowbar works well. I like the sound effect too! I got a serious Half-Life vibe while climbing a ladder with the crowbar wielded.

• Items shouldn't despawn!

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

The permissions files already allow you to prevent items from being picked up/crafted/dropped. Each has a subcategory of general,chest, body. These let you fine tune what items are allowed and denied when accessing a chest or whatever is on your person. I forget what general does. Search for "permissions" on the forum and you should find a template and examples of this. You can deny * then allow the specific items you want. Or just explicitly deny the items you don't want.

• !! Important Notice !!

Beitrag

@red51 Will it be possible to combine steam ids and rw usernames in a blacklist or whitelist file? I imagine both steam and the new smaller hive will be used to authenticate all players (steam or standalone).

• Steam achievements

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

@ArcticuKitsu Ooh, I like some of those. "Stiking while it's hot" is definately a good one. Are hang gliders a certainty? I like the idea of some of the achievements matching some of the load screen messages, "Riding with the Valkyries" mainly. I have to read through the rest of them. I might find some inspiration, except from chopping brocolli. Ooooh, just thought of something. Maybe if you plant a willow sapling next to another willow, but not in an area where you just chopped down one, you ge…

• Steam achievements

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Beitrag

So with the recent DDoS attacks, it looks like further steam integration is now high priority. So with this, I'm assuming we will get achievements sooner than later. So here's some ideas (given that the crafting path is still not quite defined yet) of possible achievements to add. These are definately not very clever so I need feedback. The more puns the better! Note that some of these also are similar or are movie or game titles so there may be copyright issues without further adjustments. "Hot…

• !! Important Notice !!

Beitrag

Thanks @yahgiggle I found the other post from Red.

• !! Important Notice !!

Beitrag

Hi @red51 Sorry if I missed this in your announcement but I'm concerned how we will manage our current blacklists on our servers. I don't see any kind of getSteamID method on Players in the API. Is there any way we can retrieve a steam id given a player's rw id so we can rebuild our blacklists?

• I just noticed that loading lumber into the furnace takes a long time. I guess the animation has to finish before another piece can be added. i thought this was fixed in a recent update. Edit: It's doing it with coal too.