Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• [Plugin] LastOnline

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

Yes i think it was done but can't remember what name it wa uploaded under. But if you own the servee you can just open the world database to see all players Edit: found it, [Plugin] List all Players

• hmmm no there isn't really a tutorial but I can post some code snippets of how I do GUIs in the game, I like simple so my approach is very simple to follow So first you need to create your panel and a label e.g. Java-Quellcode (23 Zeilen)Then you need to instance your panel, add to the player as an attribute and add it to their Gui Java-Quellcode (13 Zeilen)Then I create my show/hide method to display the panel and label Java-Quellcode (9 Zeilen)

• Zitat von angriff: „Hmm.. will it trigger everytime they spawn? Even after they die or sleep? “ After you sleep you don't spawn you just exit sleeping mode see PlayerSleepEvent After you die you don't spawn but you RE-spawn see PlayerRespawnEvent

• Yell Message

Minotorious - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

no you cannot change the time it is visible. The time depends on the length of the message and is handled by the game itself. But why do you want to use a yell message? Personally I find them extremely annoying and wish there was a way to say in the settings that I don't want them appearing at all

• Yell Message

Minotorious - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

yell messages do not support colour, they are only white. and no you cannot change the fonts size but the default should be big enough for anyone to read

• Just tried it and it works as expected did you type the permission group you want to set as default with the same capitalisation as the permission file?

• i know of no such command, to set the default group just edit the server.properties file and add it there

• Zitat von Miwarre: „Well, I meant "sibling" in the usual meaning : just make them both (the GuiLabeL and the GuiTextElement) children of the same parent (presumably, but not necessarily, a GuiPanel) with same Y coord and opportunely chosen X coord. “ oh I see yeah that is what I did in the end

• Zitat von Miwarre: „have no idea if it is intended behaviour, but I would not rate this as a bug: “ I had no idea either that is why I labeled it as a possible bug Zitat von Miwarre: „do you have a specific reason not to construct the GuiTextField as a sibling of its label rather than its child? “ Can I do that with the API? I don't see a .addSibling() method My experience with Guis is null so I am learning as I go with them

• This plugin works on our server at least, can you post an error log? If you don't have an error log please turn the debug console on in the config.properties file and then a log will be generated in the Logs folder

• Not sure if it is a bug or intended behaviour but while making a Gui I noticed that if you put a GuiTextField as a child on another GuiElement (tried it with a GuiLabel) and you set its position so that the GuiTextField is outside the other Element (i.e. something like new GuiTextField(1.0f, 1.0f, true, 200f, 30f, false); with setPivot(PivotPosition.TopLeft); thus placing the GuiTextField effectively next to the GuiLabel) then the GuiTextField cannot be clicked and is not editable even if I manu…

• city of midian

Minotorious - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Zitat von v48e12: „and so on so i find you comment more anoying cuase i did wat the owner of this server asked me and you say i need to do something difrent “ well he probably did because you had posted 10 threads at the same time with 1 blueprint per thread (yes we got spam reports on your profile so he had to talk to you about it). As I said look at all other blueprint threads, they all have all the images and .blueprint files only in the first post. This is the recommended way to do it, that …

• [Plugin] MailingSystem

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „Zitat von Minotorious: „Tbh i am surprised this plugin still works I haven't had time yet to update it for the steam UID integration “ if you want me to take a crack at just let me know. I really like it. Since my server is sort of a work in progress people are off and on . but we still communicate with the mail system on issues. so I find it convenient. “ The code will be available on my Github account by the end of the day, I wanted to only post it after updating it but if …

• [Plugin] MailingSystem

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

Tbh i am surprised this plugin still works I haven't had time yet to update it for the steam UID integration

• Well. I would recommend moving them as they will get super frustrated when they will be placing a beam and the beam will be actually placed next to the spot they are trying to place it Above 10k = huge placement problems and inaccuracy for now unfortunately

• You are not supposed to go so far XD especially on servers it can cause huge problems in placing precision and rendering. The safe zone is up to 10000 in each direction as the game still needs optimisation

• Tabbed chat

Minotorious - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Trevor: „Yeah, I considered the lack of a free pointer in my OP. IMO hitting F5 or something to toggle a free pointer for manipulating GUI elements would be suitable. “ That would indeed be useful but F4-F8 (or F9 can't remember right now) are already occupied by the creative mode tools. Then F2 is fly mode and F3 is debug output (white text on screen) F1, F10-F12 are usually used by overlays for screenshots and video capture so not a lot of keys left maybe holding Alt or something wou…

• Tabbed chat

Beitrag

Zitat von Trevor: „When I interact with any crafting table, open a door, etc. I get an Object ID reported in chat. That was the debug function I was thinking of. Is that a server config? “ Ah no this is because you have the objectProtection plugin on the server. Zitat von Trevor: „As a semi-admin, it's my role to welcome people to the server and give them a basic induction which involves a lot of repetitive text that existing players have heard many, many times. “ I would recommend looking into …

• Tabbed chat

Beitrag

Zitat von Trevor: „The current chat handles output from debug functions (like Object IDs) “ What debug functions? The are no debug functions in the game atm :O All debug output should go to the log file if you have the debug console enabled which is indeed a separate window. Unless you mean the red text that comes up when a plugin throws an exception? (this is only visible to admins btw) Zitat von Trevor: „messages from plugins “ plugins have a number of ways to send a message in the chat: 1) Br…

• Well ok maybe the command event was a bit of a bad example but if I have 50 clickable GuiElements and want to handle all of them with if else loops in the same event handler it quickly gets to 100s of lines of code and it is just not clean enough to read for me Thus my main question was not if there is gain but if there is any loss by splitting it up. If there is loss then I will put everything in a single long handler else I will split it up into many of them in different classes to keep it cle…