Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 25.

• HELP ME PLEASE

mrorgonian - - Offtopic

Beitrag

i grounded the boys and need to be able to prevent them from playing games on computer but not lock them out of the computer because i home school them and they have homework...... how can I prevent games from loading or put locks on games like this one and tanki online ...... please i am desperate gotta figure this out im not always home and they will and are playing the games even though they r grounded arghhhhh

• I need to download some human memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent about 4 hours fighting with the computer re loading the stupid thing and trying to find problems where there was zip... I forgot to put in the memory chips when i took them out to look for computer problems.

• Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code) V [jvm.dll+0x1aa78b] V [jvm.dll+0x1a2fd8] V [jvm.dll+0x5ed84] V [jvm.dll+0x5fa08] V [jvm.dll+0x68641] V [jvm.dll+0x2bbc56] V [jvm.dll+0x2bbd24] v ~RuntimeStub::handle_exception_from_callee Runtime1 stub J 1401 C1 com.jme3.util.ReflectionAllocator.allocate(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer; (5 bytes) J 2342 C1 com.jme3.util.BufferUtils.ensureLargeEnough(Ljava/nio/FloatBuffer;I)Ljava/nio/FloatBuffer; (70 bytes) J 4017 C1 …

• can u post what u need to do to level up

mrorgonian - - Client Help

Beitrag

had not thought about that we should have our own ranking system that goes by play time crafting and exploration and dungeons and include on a small basis posts whether it be tutorial. crafting or whatever..... we are a rising world and need recognition for what we did or have done a scale of ranking i guess, i know red is busy but we all love him and support him priority is first and foremost,,, abilities display would enhance customer want and approval with the game

Beitrag

i am not a comp geek i just play a lot of games and have a lot of comp basic skills I try to help ppl and just started posting on steam im trying.... I play this game about 12 hours a day because i have cancer. and i cant really do much, but i try every time i see a problem i try to answer it if i actually know what the problem is. i support on steam and facebook. it should be based on play time using different material and construction time. combined with post and community support

Beitrag

i dont want to be a beginner i have devoted weeks to this game if u look i try to help ppl i steam i facebook i tell friends what are the requirements to be at least a student ugh i feel left out

• new update any clues

mrorgonian - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

anyone know what the new update may include????????? a horse and maybe a pet dog or or or birds that fly around and sing oooooohhhhhhhhhhh

• downloading game on multiple computers

Beitrag

i thought that was the case there goes 50 good bucks for a excellent reason lol they play the game more than i do sometimes.... lol

• downloading game on multiple computers

Beitrag

i purchased the game through steam and i have 4 computers, do i have to purchase the game 3 more times to put it on my other computers? also my boys play in my single player game and keep getting into my stuff and taking it is there a way to put locks on chests on chests and doors to keep things safe that would be a cool craft thing to do.

• Captian_cornball sets sail to rising world

• drawbridge

mrorgonian - - Suggestions

Beitrag

drawbridge does not snap to grid and only places on land unchanged by character. it should snap to grid like planks or bricks.... im undefended and vulnerable to friends that attack me help i want my drawbridge

• anyone know when the update for steam will be available other than the beta version I want to play multiplayer but it wont let me because its beta.............

• bat wing doors stick

Beitrag

i cant i forgot to put a refrigerator in the dang bathroom

• just figured that out, I need a go go gadget for steam and usa updates ugh

• tried to get into your world and chouldnt got any suggestions im on the beta update is that it?

• bat wing doors stick

Beitrag

i guess ill half to stay in the bathroom while the update is running,,,,

• To Red51 Please read

mrorgonian - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

with all my heart I, want to thank everyone involved with rising world and how we all help each other in the game.... WE the players, Admin and (god red51) for the support we give each other... Most games are hard to learn and definitely difficult at times but we as a community all seem like one big family or master computer that updates each other when we have problems... love you red51 and the players that help players so red51 drools on the couch at the christmas party lol sincerely with love…

• bat wing doors stick

Beitrag

the western bat doors stick, anyone got a clue how to fix this

• steam support for rising world

Beitrag

im trying to learn how to better post on steam about rising world.... please help me by looking at water works by mrorgonian on steam and give me suggestions im crash coursing this so all input appreciated....

• i vaguely remember that being part of my problem too,, go go go hope to see u soon...