Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 87.

• Backups erstellen

waveshapr - - Hilfe

Beitrag

Du kannst z.B. einfach eine Kopie (Strg+c, dann Strg+v) des Ordners "Worlds" erstellen.

• Zitat von zfoxfire: „@waveshapr You tweaked some dungeon sounds too. Very nice overall but the echo on breaking blocks seems a bit overpowering. Also, I'm hearing a new grinding sound of sorts but it only is audible in certain rooms. I'm beginning to hear voices in dungeons. If that was not intended they maybe I'm going crazy. “ I fear you're going crazy I didn't tweak the dungeons for the new update, at least not knowingly. But the character update had a few changes to the underground ambiences…

• Game music

waveshapr - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von EpicLPer: „And I usually won't give up until I manage to do something I've set into my head haha, that's why I tried every possible solution until one worked “ That's the right spirit!

• Game music

Beitrag

Don't worry, that's just my humor I consider it a compliment A soundtrack is in the works, it just went under my radar recently. There is a lot of energy that went into new music and sound for the last update as well as the coming updates. The soundtrack might get broken down to several volumes as there is new music added to the game with each update.

• Game music

Beitrag

Muhahahaharrrr Yes, it's "–" indeed. Glad you enjoy stealing the music!

• Ideas!

waveshapr - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Peridotite: „Zitat von SimonK: „Zitat von Peridotite: „ - Craft Records for the Gramophone, I know we can find them (and they're difficult to find for sure) but it would be nice to be able to at least maybe craft a handful of what's available. “ Do you mean, that you want to record your own sounds in Rising World or to craft the existing records? And if you mean to craft the records that exist in the game isn't that ingame pirate copying? “ That's a good question! I do mean being able …

• Keine Sorge, das Projekt ist alles andere als eingestellt. Ein Entwicklerblog o.Ä. würde auch viel Zeit verschlingen. Vielleicht geht sowas, wenn das Team gewachsen ist.

• What is the Let's Play Policy?

Beitrag

Sounds good. Make sure to post them in the forum once you're ready.

Beitrag

Perhaps Are you planning on starting a series?

Beitrag

I generally get a kick out of watching those Let's Plays. Gives me a good idea of how people are playing the game. AFAIK, copyright strikes is not something Red is actively doing. I think takedowns are appropriate when people put videos with links to cracked copies up

• Upcoming: New player models

waveshapr - - Rising World News

Beitrag

That indicates he at least has a red shirt

• stepping sounds on farmblocks

waveshapr - - Client Help

Beitrag

The reverb of all sounds dynamically change depending on the space you're in. There's a short, barely noticeable reverb for indoors, a long, lush one for caves and echoes for loud sounds (pickaxe, axe, etc.) outdoors. The reverb that I hear is the indoors one, but quite a bit louder than it should be. I'll have to try to reproduce this and analyze the data I get from the engine.

Beitrag

Ok, this is perfect. Thank you very much! I have had this occasionally, I suspect this is related to the check whether a player is indoors or outdoors to create a different reverberation effect. This happened to me when roofs weren't quite finished and the game wasn't quite sure whether this is a building already or not. The only thing I found helpful is to make sure that buildings are seamless, i.e. no cracks in walls or roofs, glass on windows, etc.. We'll see how we can solve this issue.

Beitrag

Yeah, an "almost video" (audio + screenshot) would be fine, too.

Beitrag

Ok, great. I'm aware certain sounds are louder than others and this will be resolved with the next update, but there really shouldn't be any significantly louder sounds. It would be interesting to hear what's going on there in detail.

Beitrag

@ArcticKitsu Sorry for the delay! That's strange, there shouldn't be any loud bangs I'll take a close look/listen… EDIT: I can't quite reproduce that. I'd be very grateful for a video, if you can

Beitrag

Funny, I noticed exactly that as well the other day. There's a few others that we'll have to correct as well. Metallic chickens on Astroturf are noted, too Thanks for letting us know!

• Craftinggeräusche

waveshapr - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Zitat von lenko: „Ja so in dieser Richtung meinte ich das “ Ich glaube das wird nichts Aber langfristig werden wir ausführliche Sound-Mods sicher möglich machen.

• Craftinggeräusche

waveshapr - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Spricht nichts dagegen den Sound nur für den Benutzer der Bank hörbar zu machen. Schauen wir mal… Wie meinst Du Auswahl? Willst Du ein Menü für jeden Sound haben? Ich denke das überlassen wir dann eher den Moddern.

• Craftinggeräusche

waveshapr - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Wir hatten tatsächlich mal entsprechend andere Geräusche für Werkbänke vorgesehen. Letztlich haben wir uns für einen allgemeinen Sound entschieden, so entsteht weniger Verwirrung und Sägen können auch etwas nerven, speziell auf Servern. Aber grundsätzlich spräche nichts dagegen den Sound noch mal irgendwann zu ändern.