Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• VR Games

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

I was unable to do a "weekly" posting for a while because of how exhausted I was and how busy with work I was. Even if I may be the only one these VR game lists are for I still want to go through these steam VR lists on a weekly basis (regularly) to make sure we have the best VR experience possible. VR isn't "dead", nor a "gimmick", thus why we should treat it with the utmost respect. ----------- - Echoes of War: The Last Hearbeat: store.steampowered.com/app/786…F_WAR_The_Last_Heartbeat/ - Event…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Now I'm honestly going to say that I'm beginning to become overwhelmed that it's a good sign because the VR market is growing. The VR market is growing, it's saturating, and populating nicely that it's bringing a smile to my face. I'm honestly starting to lose track of what's coming out, yet still barely keeping track of VR games that I may need to start a pastebin list. ------------ - VR Games of Interest: - Mirage: store.steampowered.com/app/793880/MIRAGE/ Mirage is a nice free game where you …

• VR Games

Beitrag

More things to note in this VR thread after some more Googling and research. To those also stalking this thread from other VR games from the Steam VR side can also keep track & talk over here: steamcommunity.com/app/324080/…s/16/1710690018668162998/ If you find anything worthwhile please do share. Don't be shy! --------------- Amy Hennig leaves Electronic Arts starting up an VR Indie Studio: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Hennig youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8g8nNAupU&t=1s I wish Amy the best in her VR game …

• Here's your answer: Zitat: „red51 [developer] 20 Jul @ 7:00am As @Avanar mentioned, originally the upcoming update was mainly intended to be a "bugfix" update. However, some new features were added in the meantime so the update will also bring new content. Unfortunately the update will not contain bandits or monsters, although we already made some progress in these areas. Hopefully we will get the hostile npcs ready within the next 2-3 months.“ Seems fair.

• VR Games

Beitrag

- Furious Seas (VR): store.steampowered.com/app/875760/Furious_Seas/ forum.rising-world.net/attachm…36c9e99a42c7603471789dce2 Major Canadian Pride for this Canadian Indie game developer that highest amount of "props" and respect needs to be given to these guys. These developers need respect for delivering something highly solid that they've earned respect on both sides (game quality and nationality) that I'm quite proud for them. You jump into the game to find the main menu being interactive tha…

• Riding Tilted on Mount

ArcticuKitsu - - Client Help

Beitrag

From what I can recall I was trying to move forward (towards a mountain in the distance) that I was going to exit one of Avanar's wall encirculations that I assume it A) Didn't load in causing weird animation errors, or B) during the time I relogged onto the server that Avanar was able to place up a wall during that time. As for duplicating it.... I'm sure it "could" possibly be replicated if I was to visit Avanar again, but only if he ends up building in the same chunk the horse is in. I could …

• VR Games

Beitrag

- Spice and Wolf VR: forum.rising-world.net/attachm…36c9e99a42c7603471789dce2 Twitter: twitter.com/spicytails/status/1018784834368335872 - News Site: moguravr.com/spicytails-vr/ Spice and Wolf (the anime) shall make it onto VR that I'm glad it's being made an VR experience that you'll be able to play on the Vive, Rift, among others. Made by the authors whom made Project Lux, an cinematic experience. Spice & Wolf coming to VR in 2019. Not much is known that even Google Translate has issues that y…

• (Minecraft) Millenaire Mod

Beitrag

After about 5 years I'm glad to be back trying this mod out that I'm loving it. I loved it in the past, and I'm loving it in the present that I'm also trying it out to see what Rising World could learn from it as well that it's just fun seeing NPCs build. -------------- - Homepage: millenaire.org/ *Needs Forge to run - Videos: youtube.com/watch?v=SpBVJk6AtDk -------------- You basically wander around the world seeking a settlement to help out that any cobblestone you give them you'll see them bu…

• Riding Tilted on Mount

Beitrag

Alright, I'm now having fun getting various errors all of a sudden. I'm going to assume it's because I'm gradually running out of space on my hard drive + the humidity, or it may be whatever is mentioned here: Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.3.3_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, M5A78L-M LX PLUS, 16366 MB (4242 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 20180323000000.000000-000 23.21.13.9135 __________________________________________________________________…

• Riding Tilted on Mount

Beitrag

Not sure what happened if it was a map De-sync, or whichever. It may be client, or it may be server.... Whichever it was my horse tilted me about 140 degrees backwards that I would then dismount tilted to the side the same degree. mathsisfun.com/geometry/images/protractor.svg Right side of the protractor. It was roughly 140 degrees to the right (backwards on avatar when mounted and then aimed right when dismounted). I'm hoping that makes sense. Image is below that I also had a weird mounting hap…

• I've had this as well when messing around with ReShade during the time I posted those torii gates on Steam. I fell to my death, died, relogged, came back and found that there's no corpse to loot from. I did see my grave mark a bit too late but couldn't loot the body that I was livid so I cheated back in my items because of that unnatural situation.

• Auto Plugin Updates

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I +1 this also on the part where servers with plugins and mods should allow users to agree to then download necessary files to be able to play on them. It's been done for Counter Strike: Source, among other games that Rising World should have some form of this to ease the process. It would also make things more accessible than what Minecraft has going.

• What I loved about 'Ylands' was that you could sleep the night away that you can even tell when a storm Came and went. Storms are genuinely scary in Ylands that if Rising World ever gets to that point we should also be able to skip weather types that happen at night. Red51, if you're ever stuck on how to handle boats & weather just look at Ylands so we can make Rising World an awesome game Just hop in a bed to pass time while also hearing storms come and go with a brief 1 second sound-effect of …

• Well, ... If there's a will there's a way to change it from C to F but that's also up to Red51 if he's able to change it. I also laughed at PhartBlast's posting because that basically sums it up. Zitat: „Not sure about the fishing and how it would work out.Will we see the fish swimming or will they be invisible like Minecraft used to be?“ Going to have to wait and see what he shares. Fish were invisible, but they're now active in the waters that I'm curious to see how Red51 handles this. youtube…

• Alright, snapping back to the core of Rising World I witnessed something that I hope we could find in Rising World when that time comes for it when the game is more "completed". 1) In game camera object w/ VR support: In Game Camera Object 2) Block Bench last 10 crafted + Search function: Last 10 Crafted Tab - Crafting Benches -------- So, I booted my computer up today to be greeted by something stunning that I wish we could eventually have this when the time comes for Rising World that I hope w…

• I guess nobody wants this to speed up quality of life building in survival mode? Another thing I desired in a "quality of life" suggestion was to also search out the ID so you wouldn't have to go on a hunt for it in the tabs that you would just have to type the ID in a search bar in the block bench to find it. Could probably expand this to the other crafting benches so you could find posters, blueprints, telescopes, or whatever you're seeking. I guess I'm the only one seeking these two "quality …

• Well, it's something we all want so I'm curious if it'll be in the next update or if it'll be bug fixes instead. Maybe both? I'm a little bit off beat when it now comes to the next update with whatever it's releasing, just that we indeed shall have to take temperatures into account. Even how crops failing and such ruining our day...... I do hope fishing is a nice balance to that in that same update to crop failures. All those stuff in F3 probably a nice foundation for the things to come that you…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Sorry guys, adding more onto the list because I stumbled across more worthwhile games either out, or coming out. This is also why I get so verbal when people claim VR to be a "gimmick" that they know nothing what they're talking about. It's quite amusing to see people claim they have University degrees claim VR is a "gimmick" that they're devoid of passion and emotions. They're just walking flexing boasting zombies --------------- - Tiny Town VR: store.steampowered.com/app/653930/Tiny_Town_VR/ -…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Two Mecha VR games: youtube.com/watch?v=Zvzjq-ANFww - Steel and Soul: store.steampowered.com/app/719030/Steel_And_Soul/ - Vox Machinae: store.steampowered.com/app/334540/Vox_Machinae/ We severely need a good mecha game on VR that 'Steel and Soul' just might take the cake here. Even Gundam VR fangame, but the poor guy is working a day job while working slower than Red51 that he's struggling with it. The best bet right now is to rely on 'Steel and Soul' in the way Warrobots VR was supposed to go f…

• Scaffolding - Phasingthrough

Beitrag

Thanks Red51 Also, I found out why we have a 5th page in the large storage crate. it's because the donkey's saddle used to contain three that it now contains 2 pages that it jumped over to the large crates.