Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• laggy, really laggy

red51 - - General Help

Beitrag

Zitat von spunky: „CPU: [GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 6, 12] (Cores: 12) Mainboard: [ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC)] GraphicsAdapter: [NVIDIA, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti] Total Systemmemory: 34285 MB “

• Server has disappeared from list?

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Zitat von yahwho: „These severs are running on different machines, on different subnets but with same external IP. “ Well, Steam suffers from a bug that the Steam server always uses the external IP for queries (instead of the actual IP the server is bound to), but we implemented a workaround for this so this shouldn't be a problem here (it only causes the server to vanish from the server list in the Steam client from time to time). Just make sure that mp_use_steam_masterlist in the config.proper…

• The "Adress already in use: bind" error indicates that there is already another process running on the server port (or more precisely, on one of the server ports, i.e. range serverport-1 to serverport+4 TCP and UDP). Only a single process can bind to a particular port, so it's important that no other process is already bound to one of the server ports. Maybe an old instance of the server is still running in the background? Rebooting the machine should do the trick then. If it's a managed gameser…

• This sounds very promising Of course you can release the utility, the old RCON tool is pretty limited anyway so it's definitely good to see an improved version of it

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Is there maybe something in the logs about "Steam losing connection" or something like that? There is also a chance that the server disappears from the master list if it's either too busy, or if there are any connection issues (unfortunately Steam only uses UDP for queries, so there is a chance that some packets get lost). Zitat von yahwho: „It appears that by doing so on my test server it removed my main server from the list too “ Hmm... basically this setting should not affect other server ins…

• Das ist tatsächlich ein Bug und sollte mit dem nächsten Update eigentlich behoben sein

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Is it still missing? oO I can see the server in the list now, although 4 hours have passed since you created this topic... Do you refer to the ingame server browser or the Steam server browser (in your Steam client under "View" -> "Servers")?

• What is a hostile player?

red51 - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

@yahwho is right, this function gets the player which is considered as "hostile" by the npc. E.g. if you attack a pig, the pig considers you as hostile and runs away (once the distance between the npc and you is great enough, the "hostile status" will be removed again). If there is currently no "hostile player", this function returns null

• Flossen

red51 - - Hilfe

Beitrag

Das ist tatsächlich ein interessantes Foto, allerdings scheint das kein Fehler zu sein, sondern die Flossen scheinen lediglich im Boden zu stecken. Das Terrain scheint leicht uneben zu sein, wodurch die NPCs etwas tiefer stehen, und entsprechend der Blickrichtung verschwindet eine Flosse (und sogar die halbe andere der linken Figur) etwas im Boden

• Permissions help

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Glad to hear it works now Zitat von Kajedlicka: „I have one more question, is there a way to set it so just myself enters the server in creative mode? “ You could disable all creative permissions in the "default.permissions" file. This file is the "base permission", i.e. it basically affects every player (group permissions inherit the default.permissions). So the "creative" section in the default.permissions file could look like this: Quellcode (3 Zeilen) Now you could allow all creative permiss…

• Fatal error - crash

red51 - - Client Help

Beitrag

@Liralen: If you use the standalone, it's indeed necessary to allocate the memory manually. You can find a modified game exe attached which allocates 6 GB of RAM (3 GB Heap and 3 GB Direct memory) automatically About the error: it's possible that it's related to the memory, but it looks like it mainly happens in multiplayer. Did it also happen in multiplayer in your case @thomasvitrano87?

• Permissions help

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Thanks for uploading the file Unfortunately there are some minor issues in this file which prevents the server from loading these permissions... In line 13, the - all commands does not work. If you want to allow all commands, you have to use the wildcard character (*), for example: Quellcode (3 Zeilen) The "general" permissions - on the other hand - do not support a "allow/deny" structure, instead you have to specify the particular permission keys explicitly, e.g.: Quellcode (4 Zeilen) Another s…

• mouse focus or object

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „Is the normal raycast easier (the one that sends just along the x direction) on the performance than the others? I have the concept that it is only sending one ray out.. “ The performance is the same for these methods. The only thing that really matters is the "CollisionType", the more collision types you set, the bigger the impact on performance. For example, if you only want to check if the player is looking at another player, you should only define "CollisionType.PLAYERS" …

• select beta branch

red51 - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Usually it's always recommended to use the main (public) branch. The "jdbc" branch was only an attempt to fix an issue with the jdbc driver a few people were having. About the "official release": we don't have an ETA for that yet, it depends on how long it takes to get all important features into the game (and get all bugs sorted out). About the performance issues, please see my response in your other topic

• laggy, really laggy

red51 - - General Help

Beitrag

The main issue - according to the screen shot - is the view distance and detail distance: using the max setting requires powerful hardware, so I'd recommend to reduce these settings (especially the "detail distance", since it has the biggest impact on performance). Apart from that, it mainly depends on your hardware. Maybe you can post a report file here, it contains important information about your RAM, CPU and graphics card. To do that, open the ingame console (key `) and type "report", then a…

• As @Trevor mentioned, sounds are usually handled as 3D sound, so they have a specific location in the world. If you want to play the sound as a 2D sound (so it does not have a direction/location), make sure to load a mono sound file and use the playSound(SoundInformation) method.

• Permissions help

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

If you get the response "group not found", there is either no "admin" permission in the groups folder, or it contains syntax errors so the server could not load the permission. In this case you will see an error in the server log. Maybe upload the "admin.permissions" file here, that's the easiest way to find out if there is something wrong with it

• mouse focus or object

Beitrag

If you want to find out which object the player is currently looking at, the raycast() method is indeed what you're looking for The method "shoots" a ray from the player camera position and checks if it collides with any solid objects. Since the raycast is performed clientside, a callback is required (if any collisions occurred, the result contains these information). You can find an example in the Javadoc. A raycast is rather "expensive" in terms of performance (not expensive for the server, bu…

• finding chunk using position?

Beitrag

You can use the static Utils.ChunkUtils.getChunkPosition(Vector3f) function to convert a global position to chunk coordinates

• Get Sound ID?

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „just sent you a crash if you exit when the sound file is running too. “ It's unfortunately the same crash that happens when calling "stopSound()" manually. This bug will be fixed with the next update