Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• maps problem

Minotorious - - Suggestions

Beitrag

@sharkbitefischer steam cloud synchs worlds between devices but it doesn't synch maps

• yep ask your provider and see what they tell you and how they can accommodate you Zitat von angriff: „I bet if you pronounce it you use two Ls. “ yep you do pronounce it either "es que el lite" or "sequel lite"

• Zitat von angriff: „Ok I was searching on DB issues and found a thread where they provided a routine to change SQL Lite to MySQL. The discussion indicated that for multiplayer it was better to run My SQL over SQL Lite. “ Which other thread? could you provide a link for me to see what was said exactly? Zitat von angriff: „My question is that my Commercial Server runs SQL Lite returns when I query it for DB type. So do I lobby my provider to get me MySQL or is there something I am missing here? “ …

• I will have a look in case they are simple enough to translate to shell scripts but no promises

• @Bogus why? did you experience problems under linux? It should work there too in theory all @Trevor did was alter a few lines in red's code.

• [Plug-in] Area Protection

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

Not sure about that either, it kept working kinda so didn't look at it yet

• [Plug-in] Area Protection

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

I am surprised that mailing system still works as i haven't updated it in ages Both these functions worked before the UID update and were based on player names so tbh i didn't expect the to work anymore at all

• SetAttribute and Timers

Minotorious - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

yes an attribute can be anything you want so why not a timer too. Though you need to be a bit careful on how you handle it. Java-Quellcode (26 Zeilen)

• The Maze Box

Minotorious - - Baupläne

Beitrag

oh btw you need to note that items in chests will not remain in them when you blueprint them. So when we download the blueprint we will be able to find the chests but unfortunately they will be empty. In the future it is planned for blueprints to include items in chests but the feature is not here yet

• The Maze Box

Minotorious - - Baupläne

Beitrag

just had a quick run through it, really nice work, love it though I couldn't find any chests for hidden treasure in it are there any or should I stop looking?

• The Maze Box

Minotorious - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Cool idea will definitely give it a try Just a small note NPCs when added will most likely not be blueprintable thus i would suggest you upload the world on the forum instead of just the blueprint of the maze if you want people to experience the real deal in the future

• AI programmability for npcs

Minotorious - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

NPCs have unique IDs and other identifiers so if you wanted you could build an AI for them, a crude way of doing it would be having a timer and checking/setting their position every few seconds The first problem I see is that there is no NPC raycast to allow you to make them walk around obstacles. Then ofc there should be methods such as NPCChangePositionEvent, or NPCCollisionEvent to handle things. Most importantly I think an NPC inventory is missing with proper active slots like they player on…

• select beta branch

Minotorious - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I think something like what you are referring to already exists and is called garry's mod

• Plugin just stops working

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „I thought it could not be me because my code was so simple. “ well that is the thing if you had posted the whole plugin code from the beginning I would have definitely known too and we would have checked for other plugins sooner than 30 posts after Zitat von angriff: „Is there not a way to hide/trap/protect my player from that or reset? I am not up for rewriting that code but if I have too I am comfortable I can come with a basic system but it was not on my agenda. “ No unfor…

• Teleport

Minotorious - - Plugins

Beitrag

Could you please remove the line player.setListenForKeyInput(false); from where you have it listening for the Esc key to be pressed and close your GUI? (it is in ListGui.class file, disableGui() method, line number 99) It is causing the clients to stop listening for keys and thus key events for other plugins that are not re-enabling it ( player.setListenForKeyInput(true); ) via a command like yours are not triggered. Thanks PS: if you do not have the time to do it I could do it myself but then I…

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „I will have to look at that other plug in.. If TP or other plugin for that matter is declaring it global would that affect this plugin then ? I was under the impression private would not let it. “ variables declared in one plugin cannot have any impact on another, this is part of how Java is built as a language you can have the same name for two different methods doing completely different things and as long as they are in different packages (like two different plugins necess…

Beitrag

yes exactly

Beitrag

Zitat von angriff: „I did not know that players can see how many plugins are installed. “ players cannot see how many plugins are installed but ofc if they try common commands for example /pnb and it works then they know that this plugin is installed. Zitat von angriff: „public class Projector extends Plugin implements Listener { public Server server; private long target; private String targetName; private Player player; private Timer Itime; @EventMethod public void onPlayerSpawnEvent (PlayerSpa…

Beitrag

Zitat von noci: „sorry, this Part is for angriff. “ ah ok sorry I got confused there for a minute Zitat von angriff: „Took out Server Tool and it worked for over an hour but it is wood setting that causes the loss “ ServerTools is not touching keys at all, the full code for it is available on my github and you can check for yourself that it is neither registering, unregistering or in any other way fiddling with your keys. Zitat von angriff: „I take that back. If I TP it kills it. “ When you say …

Beitrag

Zitat von noci: „Have you ever tried out your plugin? “ what do you mean if I have ever tried out my plugin? if you are referring to ServerTools yes we run it on our server Artisan's Realm for almost a year now. I am confused